Bullhorn Lady Arrested

No, it's not a secret and, yes, they could've known where to go by consulting maps...
Sure would take some advanced planning though

Not a great deal...
What is the quantitative planning threshold for a conspiracy? I thought it was zero.

I don't know.

Then again, that's not what was being discussed. What was being discussed was how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol.

It's not difficult at all...
I thought the planning was being discussed. Since it is and was part of the OP. Any planning between individuals is collusion. If it is a crime, it is conspiracy.

I was responding specifically to the issue of how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol...
Difficult enough that someone with a bullhorn had to direct them, apparently. And they listened, i.e., conspired.

Um, okay...

Forgive me for not giving a shit until I see equal zeal applied to prosecuting the people who terrorized, looted and burned Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland etc. for months on end.
Protests sometimes become riots. The Capitol riot was scheduled and planned. See the difference?

No, it's not a secret and, yes, they could've known where to go by consulting maps...

Not a great deal...
What is the quantitative planning threshold for a conspiracy? I thought it was zero.

I don't know.

Then again, that's not what was being discussed. What was being discussed was how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol.

I thought the planning was being discussed. Since it is and was part of the OP. Any planning between individuals is collusion. If it is a crime, it is conspiracy.

I was responding specifically to the issue of how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol...
Difficult enough that someone with a bullhorn had to direct them, apparently. And they listened, i.e., conspired.

Um, okay...
Well, those are the basic facts of the matter. And while it may not be difficult for someone to have planned their actions and route within the Capitol ahead of time, we arent talking about a bunch of intelligent, thoughtful people, here. A mob is a mob. And every member of Congress that violated the rules and gave tours to the rioters the previous day should have to sit in a hearing on live TV and be examined by one of the former prosecutors sitting in Congress.

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

Um, okay...
Well, those are the basic facts of the matter. And while it may not be difficult for someone to have planned their actions and route within the Capitol ahead of time, we arent talking about a bunch of intelligent, thoughtful people, here. A mob is a mob. And every member of Congress that violated the rules and gave tours to the rioters the previous day should have to sit in a hearing on live TV and be examined by one of the former prosecutors sitting in Congress.

Whatever...

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

Um, okay...

Whatever...
Cool! Then no complaints from you. Perfect.

So why do you suppose there isn't a monolithic outcry from Congress to get to the bottom of this? Pretty easy answer.

Last edited:

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

Um, okay...

Whatever...

So why do you suppose there isn't a monolithic outcry from Congress to get to the bottom of this? Pretty easy answer.

Why would I complain about the difficulty, or lack thereof, of finding one's way around the Capitol?

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

Um, okay...

Whatever...

Why would I complain about the difficulty, or lack thereof, of finding one's way around the Capitol?
That's not the complaining i was referring to. I meant there will be no complaints if these congresspeople are grilled for any aid to the conspiracy.

This woman was seen with a battering ram smashing her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

This could get real interesting...finding out how she came by the information (Boebert?)
I haven't hunted, but is the Capitol layout actually secret? Couldn't these people have known where to go from maps?

They didn't need maps.

They got tours of the capitol the day before.

Tours of the capitol had been stopped since last March. However there was tours the day before the riot.

It was so unusual and so alarming that it was reported to the Sergeant at Arms on January 5th.

I would like to know who arranged those tours and who lead the tours.

This woman was seen with a battering ram smashing her way into the Capitol and later "directing traffic" with what appeared to be an insiders knowledge of the Capitol layout.

This could get real interesting...finding out how she came by the information (Boebert?)
I haven't hunted, but is the Capitol layout actually secret? Couldn't these people have known where to go from maps?
It's a frickin' maze there.

They didn't need maps.

They got tours of the capitol the day before.

Tours of the capitol had been stopped since last March. However there was tours the day before the riot.

It was so unusual and so alarming that it was reported to the Sergeant at Arms on January 5th.

I would like to know who arranged those tours and who lead the tours.

This was all reported over three weeks ago. If there were anything to it, wouldn't we have heard something by now?

For most of the year the BLM and Antifa mob has been burning looting and killing
Your first Misquote in this thread.
1) BLM, you blame for things they didn't do.
2) Are there people that burn, loot, and riot, absolutely, Killing was done by PB and trump supporters.
3) Antifa, is as much RWI's as LWI's.....and you know it.
4) As to #3, these people should all be indicted, I hate criminals, from the R or the L or wherever.
5) The RWI's want to blame EVERYTHING on the left. THAT is why trumpstain lost. So yeah.
Lol, if the rioters were Trump supporters the democrat governors and mayors wouldn't have let it happen all summer. Sorry to prove you're full of shit.

And hopefully we will find out who on the inside was helping.
And who shot Ashley Burbitt(?)
The last I heard police are certain that a private security man for a Congressman pulled trigger
so I can't wait to see who that was.

Forum List

Back