Bullhorn Lady Arrested

For most of the year the BLM and Antifa mob has been burning looting and killing and there appears to be no punishment for any of it.

Now, all of a sudden, Democrats care about mob violence.

The police have been identifying these people and arresting them, just like they are arresting the terrorists in the Capitol building. Police locally have been using video of license plates to obtain information on looters of stores, and you know what they're doing? They find out who owns the vehicle and where it's at and they send a tow truck. You want your vehicle back? Explain to the police who was driving it to haul away stolen goods from Target.

Forgive me for not giving a shit until I see equal zeal applied to prosecuting the people who terrorized, looted and burned Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland etc. for months on end.

For most of the year the BLM and Antifa mob has been burning looting and killing
Your first Misquote in this thread.
1) BLM, you blame for things they didn't do.
2) Are there people that burn, loot, and riot, absolutely, Killing was done by PB and trump supporters.
3) Antifa, is as much RWI's as LWI's.....and you know it.
4) As to #3, these people should all be indicted, I hate criminals, from the R or the L or wherever.
5) The RWI's want to blame EVERYTHING on the left. THAT is why trumpstain lost. So yeah.

Good news! However, she supposedly is a single mother of eight. Who is going to raise those kids while she does the years of prison time that she so richly deserves? Baby Daddy or Daddies? These people are so stupid.

Forgive me for not giving a shit until I see equal zeal applied to prosecuting the people who terrorized, looted and burned Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland etc. for months on end.
Nah, you still wouldn't give a shit. In fact, you support them and their cause and buy into and peddle the lies at the basis of their delusions. Not sure who you think you are fooling...

For most of the year the BLM and Antifa mob has been burning looting and killing and there appears to be no punishment for any of it.

Now, all of a sudden, Democrats care about mob violence.

The police have been identifying these people and arresting them, just like they are arresting the terrorists in the Capitol building. Police locally have been using video of license plates to obtain information on looters of stores, and you know what they're doing? They find out who owns the vehicle and where it's at and they send a tow truck. You want your vehicle back? Explain to the police who was driving it to haul away stolen goods from Target.
And Kommie the Ho will encourage people to donate to a fund that pays bail for all of the arrested, right?

No, it's not a secret and, yes, they could've known where to go by consulting maps...
Sure would take some advanced planning though

Not a great deal...
What is the quantitative planning threshold for a conspiracy? I thought it was zero.

I don't know.

Then again, that's not what was being discussed. What was being discussed was how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol.

It's not difficult at all...

No, it's not a secret and, yes, they could've known where to go by consulting maps...

Not a great deal...
What is the quantitative planning threshold for a conspiracy? I thought it was zero.

I don't know.

Then again, that's not what was being discussed. What was being discussed was how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol.

I thought the planning was being discussed. Since it is and was part of the OP. Any planning between individuals is collusion. If it is a crime, it is conspiracy.

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

I thought the planning was being discussed. Since it is and was part of the OP. Any planning between individuals is collusion. If it is a crime, it is conspiracy.

I was responding specifically to the issue of how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol...

Not a great deal...

I don't know.

I was responding specifically to the issue of how difficult it is to find your way around the Capitol...
Difficult enough that someone with a bullhorn had to direct them, apparently. And they listened, i.e., conspired.

Forum List

Back