Bullhorn Lady Arrested

You’re acting like Monty Python’s Black Knight.
She encouraged the entire rioting fiasco on multiple levels!
Your response: It’s only a flesh wound.
So you claim.

But so far you've provided nothing but angry rhetoric. No facts.

You’re acting like Monty Python’s Black Knight.
She encouraged the entire rioting fiasco on multiple levels!
Your response: It’s only a flesh wound.
So you claim.

But so far you've provided nothing but angry rhetoric. No facts.
Google it yourself. I’m not your da-da.
Another democrat who was dropped on his head.

I don't have to because I know the facts. You don't.

You don't know anything about the Minnesota Freedom Fund as you intimated that it only benefited rioters from the summer. It doesn't. It was established years ago to cover the bail for the indigent.

In fact, I'd wager this is the first time you've heard of the Minnesota Freedom Fund.

Disgraceful that law enforcement is virtue signaling for Dems and libbies by trying to round up mostly all white participants over a one day two hour incident while ignoring and even supporting multi week, multi city acts of looting, rioting, assault, extortion, burning and vandalism by mostly minorities
Sad and pathetic and well worth further rebellion.

I don't have to because I know the facts. You don't.

You don't know anything about the Minnesota Freedom Fund as you intimated that it only benefited rioters from the summer. It doesn't. It was established years ago to cover the bail for the indigent.

In fact, I'd wager this is the first time you've heard of the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
And the Ho’ suddenly implores people to donate at the same time she endorses and encourages rioting. What a coincidence!
My statement about democrat dishonesty is emphasized.

And the Ho’ suddenly implores people to donate at the same time she endorses and encourages rioting. What a coincidence!
Sure. Why not? Do you have a problem with people being released on bail?

Selective law enforcement is so dangerous and in this case so obvious. It’s design is to squash dissent or expression of dissent such as your Nazi ass is offering right here.
If someone wasn’t prosecuted last summer, that’s on Trump.

Sure. Why not? Do you have a problem with people being released on bail?
Specifically in the name of an insurrectionist agenda I do. Especially with the encouragement of a faux-de facto-president.

You realize that the people out on bail aren’t convicted, right?

Therefore they’re innocent until proven otherwise.
You give the same pass to trump and trump supporters, most of whom haven’t been arrested and none of whom were incited by trump, as you do for Kommie the Ho’ and her demonstrative encouragement and endorsement of left wing insurrectionists, and then we can carry on a conversation. Otherwise your legal procedure bullshit excuses are just more hypocrisy.

You give the same pass to trump and trump supporters, most of whom haven’t been arrested and none of whom were incited by trump, as you do for Kommie the Ho’ and her demonstrative encouragement and endorsement of left wing insurrectionists, and then we can carry on a conversation. Otherwise your legal procedure bullshit excuses are just more hypocrisy.
Unlike Harris, there’s no shortage of Trump supporters committing felonies on camera and later telling people they did it for Trump.

Posting bail isn’t illegal.

Unlike Harris, there’s no shortage of Trump supporters committing felonies on camera and later telling people they did it for Trump.

Inciting insurrection is.

Inciting insurrection is.
Posting bail doesn’t incite insurrection.

Forum List

Back