🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bumbling Biden reignites another Cold War.

Blunder after blunder.
Looks like Joe has undone all the decades of diplomacy to create better relations with the East.
Russia is recalling its U.S Ambassador. The thaw will become a freeze. Russia is not an enemy of the U.S.
For years they worked together to fight ISIS, They shared intel to save lives on both sides. They work together in space.
Now, we have to go back to possibly another nuclear arms race, and bad relations.
Cui Bono?
China and ISIS.

President Biden is correct: Putin is a KILLER.
And China hasn't killed anyone?
They are running concentration camps ffs.

Boomer Dems.
You lived through the Cold War, as did I.
Putting politics aside, this is a regressive step for global peace, and stability.
This will be another burden of American taxpayers.
Lol with friends like Russia who needs enemies. Ya you Russian fucks are going to love the sanctions coming your way. Thanks for the solar wind thing we just live being hacked. Enjoy us fomenting civil war in your country like you have ours. Think all those protest were a coincidence after your puppet pres was ousted. Yep we will be messing back again.
BlueAnon.
Don't come asking the MAGA people to do your fighting, nor expect us Euroean Nationalists to march with you across the Steppe by your side.
Globalist scum and international financiers have been trying to bring down Putin for years, now they have their man stirring up conflict.
Maybe BLM and Antifa will join up but I doubt it.
Lol, you Russian peices of trash will no longer do what the fuck you want with no consequence. Gotta love it adults in control again. Life is good.

The Enemy is Totalitarian Left. If Russia is against American Totalitarian Left, then those of us who support Freedom can hope that Russia will assist us.

For instance, as Censorship escalates, Russian Social Media may offer home to American Dissidents.

Blunder after blunder.
Looks like Joe has undone all the decades of diplomacy to create better relations with the East.
Russia is recalling its U.S Ambassador. The thaw will become a freeze. Russia is not an enemy of the U.S.
For years they worked together to fight ISIS, They shared intel to save lives on both sides. They work together in space.
Now, we have to go back to possibly another nuclear arms race, and bad relations.
Cui Bono?
China and ISIS.
Biden is a dementia-ravaged f*-up.

These are the people who told us there was WMD under mosques in Baghdad, and that the 2020 election was the most secure, legitimate election in world history?
You seriously think I'm going to accept this from the Swamp.
Show me the proof. Video evidence. wiretaps, money transfers, screenshots. Whatever.
As I said before, if Russia wanted to weaken and undermine the US they would have rigged a Clinton victory.
Why even bother claiming the investigation turned up nothing when you just switch gears to not believing anything they say.

Forum List

Back