Bundy Terrorists

again, here is starkey's original claim:

The militia were not under the control of government, thus they were bandits.

his claim is that solely because they were not under government control, they were illegal or bandits. scotus says he is wrong, so liarfakey moves the goals posts and claims now it is because of their actions, not just because they are under government control.

saved for another jake lie

by showing you scotus said you are wrong that just because they weren't under government control that they are bandits...is moving the goal posts?

:lol:

you're insane, literally.

your original statement:

Your own SCOTUS quote destroys your argument, Yurt.

Yes, the militia were operating outside of government control against the government.

That's criminal activity.

Then why weren't any of them arrested?

Nothing like that at all, predfan.

The militia bandits were contempt of the law.

EXACTLY like it. You don't think that those terrorists were in contempt if British law, or German law, or South African law? Get a grip.

Only in your mind, PredFan. The unorganized militia at Bunkerville were operating against the lawful forces of American government.

I really don't think that even YOU believe that nonsense.

by showing you scotus said you are wrong that just because they weren't under government control that they are bandits...is moving the goal posts?

:lol:

you're insane, literally.

your original statement:

Yes, the militia were operating outside of government control against the government.

Because they threatened violence and they threatened to put women on the front lines if the evil government tried to arrest any of them?

EXACTLY like it. You don't think that those terrorists were in contempt if British law, or German law, or South African law? Get a grip.

Only in your mind, PredFan. The unorganized militia at Bunkerville were operating against the lawful forces of American government.

I really don't think that even YOU believe that nonsense.

Fakey is a joke. An "unorganized" militia indeed. They certainly looked organized to me.

Because they threatened violence and they threatened to put women on the front lines if the evil government tried to arrest any of them?

and that has stopped the government before? LOL...not.

they knew they were doing nothing wrong.

Any minute now the lawful righteous US Government will march in and arrest those evil terrorists for so heinously breaking our just and beneficent laws. That would be right, it would be justice for such an awful crime.

Any minute now......

So all I have to do is threaten violence and I won't go to jail? Sweet!!

Please link to where they threatened to put women on the front lines. I heard one asshat say something like that but one idiot doesn't make a consensus.

Please link to where they threatened to put women on the front lines. I heard one asshat say something like that but one idiot doesn't make a consensus.

it was only one guy...he doesn't speak for the rest of them

Yeah, but if one nut uses women and children on the front lines, it becomes more than a consensus, no? If one nut says something like this and the rest don't condemn it...then it is a consensus, no?

You have to deal with this idiot Sam Seder before you get to the quote, but it has been said...do yourself a favor and fast forward to 2:15 in the video

As for threatening violence to avoid jail...it might work for a while, but they will eventually get you. Patience and time is on the side of the evil government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and you will see...if you actually watch the video, this interview came from Fox News.

No matter how you try to spin it...the idea is disgusting and pathetic. Kill women and children to defend a mooch who refuses to pay his bills.

All of this is just an excuse for militiamen to play with their guns in the desert and call for an armed insurrection. It is not self defense, the cause is not righteous and their efforts are not commendable...in any way.

Any minute now.........

Any minute now........

And go ahead and call me a libturd, statist, idiot, nut job or whatever else it is you people are calling anyone who disagrees with you. The militia threatened to use women on the front lines. It is despicable, disgusting and telling of these peoples true intentions.

Yeah, but if one nut uses women and children on the front lines, it becomes more than a consensus, no? If one nut says something like this and the rest don't condemn it...then it is a consensus, no?

You have to deal with this idiot Sam Seder before you get to the quote, but it has been said...do yourself a favor and fast forward to 2:15 in the video

As for threatening violence to avoid jail...it might work for a while, but they will eventually get you. Patience and time is on the side of the evil government.

How do you know he wasn't condemned for those dumbass remarks?

But to answer your question, no.

You said their threatening of violence kept them from being arrested. Are you going to deny saying that?

Any minute now.........

Any minute now........

And go ahead and call me a libturd, statist, idiot, nut job or whatever else it is you people are calling anyone who disagrees with you. The militia threatened to use women on the front lines. It is despicable, disgusting and telling of these peoples true intentions.

One man doesn't make a militia nor does he speak for all people.

Yes, you are an nutjob, libturd, idiot......etc..

How do you know he wasn't condemned for those dumbass remarks?

Because I watch the news and haven't seen it. How about you provide me a link showing Bundy condemning it...he may very well have, but I haven't seen it.
But to answer your question, no.
Okay, I hope you keep that one person doesn't represent the whole in all of your arguments.

You said their threatening of violence kept them from being arrested. Are you going to deny saying that?
Why would I deny saying that...it is the truth. Why take on a PR nightmare when all you have to do is be patient? Why jump to a kneejerk reaction when you can use the situation to your advantage...these idiot militiamen are doing nothing more than providing intelligence to the government and defining themselves.

Any minute now.........

Any minute now........

One man doesn't make a militia nor does he speak for all people.

Yes, you are an nutjob, libturd, idiot......etc..

Lol...okay. I wonder who he was referring to when he said 'WE.' I wonder why Fox News, Bundy sympathizers (at least at that time), even aired the statement.

But, but, but, but, but....(insert insult from pseudo-conservative). This is nothing more than neo-nonsense. I can't believe you people defend such tactics and are trying to justify these people. They are scum.

Forum List

Back