Burning Man Is Infested With Tiny, Desert-Resistant Bugs

You really do work hard at being an asshole, don't you?

Sorry I didnt know the bugs had defenders

It is not about defending the bugs. I was referring to her calling everyone involved in burning man "...a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid".

Fairly accurate description IMO.

I guess there are more assholes here than I realized.

Well you're here. So add one more to the mix.

Actually, I have continually worked to NOT be an asshole. But I have seen the futility of that concept.

What the heck is this all about?

Just typical hostility towards anything different or anything they don't do themselves.

You must be a liberal.

Oh, so anyone who does not dislike or demean things they don't do or that are out of the ordinary is a liberal? lol

Ok. List me as a pro-gun, pro-Fair Tax, pro small gov't liberal. I mean, since you have to have a niche for everyone.

There you go. Now you did it. You hurt his brain with information. That is just unforgivable.

:D

All the bugs in the desert heard that there are a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid. Ring the dinner bell.

It is not about defending the bugs. I was referring to her calling everyone involved in burning man "...a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid".
burningman_costumes_450.jpg

I'm sure the stink bugs aren't the only bugs they're crawling with.

"Upon arrival, all first-timers are asked to ring a bell at the entrance and roll around on the ground to "make love with the dust, so you'll become one with the playa." These newcomers will also experience having their butts spanked by the welcoming crew. Get used to it they'll say, grab ass is part of the repertoire. First-time Burners are universally called "virgins," another strong sexual connotation to an event bursting with them. The sexual vibe begins before the citizens of Black Rock City even arrive. Old-timers will tell you the event has always favored a strong release of pheromones."

It figures winterborn is infesting this thread.

Sex, Lies and Desert Dust at Burning Man

All the bugs in the desert heard that there are a bunch of dirty assholes gathering in one place and acting stupid. Ring the dinner bell.

No, the bugs have hosts. Nasty dirty people.

These are not the sort of bugs that infest people. They are naturally occurring desert bugs.

But I guess accurate information spoils the fun, huh?

What are the bugs at Burning Man - Business Insider

"Out here on the playa we are certainly not our normal selves, or as Jim Morrison put it: "out here we is stoned, immaculate." Burners are unique partygoers for a host of reasons, mainly because they love to dress up and personify someone else (like Elvis or Marilyn Monroe), or celebrate their alter-ego (like a pimp or hooker). Participants break out their special Burner clothes that they would never normally wear anywhere else, or they can simply wear nothing at all. Being nude is also considered a costume. When it gets to be over 100 degrees by day it is almost uncomfortable to wear anything at all. Most nights are warm enough to wear a g-string bikini or sexy lingerie."

It's a nude beach orgy that got too nasty for Cali so they moved to Nevada.

Enjoy the bugs. People go there to pretend to be pimps and whores, and prey upon young, drugged up morons.

"Upon arrival, all first-timers are asked to ring a bell at the entrance and roll around on the ground to "make love with the dust, so you'll become one with the playa." These newcomers will also experience having their butts spanked by the welcoming crew. Get used to it they'll say, grab ass is part of the repertoire. First-time Burners are universally called "virgins," another strong sexual connotation to an event bursting with them. The sexual vibe begins before the citizens of Black Rock City even arrive. Old-timers will tell you the event has always favored a strong release of pheromones."

It figure you would hate anyone having fun. Such a spiteful bitch you are.

No, the bugs have hosts. Nasty dirty people.

These are not the sort of bugs that infest people. They are naturally occurring desert bugs.

But I guess accurate information spoils the fun, huh?

What are the bugs at Burning Man - Business Insider
I know what they are. They are congregating there because there are idiots rolling around naked in the dirt.

Don't shoot the messenger, perv. I just quoted an article. a PRO-BURNING MAN article, I might add. Take it up with the promoters.

Burning Man is a place where even a nasty reject like winterborn can probably get laid, if he finds someone vulnerable enough.

Why am I not surprised that you selectively quoted your link. It also says:
"Since clothing is optional, Burning Man has gained a reputation for debauchery. But don't be fooled, like any city of this size law enforcement officials will tell you that excessive drinking, drug use, and public sex acts are all considered crimes. While random hookups are not illegal, the cops are lurking and more than willing to uphold the law. Open defecation and public sex are officially banned in Black Rock City."

But yeah, folks at burns do typically enjoy their libido and lose some of the uptight, puritanical natures that you seem to think everyone should live by.

Don't shoot the messenger, perv. I just quoted an article. a PRO-BURNING MAN article, I might add. Take it up with the promoters.

I also quoted the article. I have no problem with the info. I am just calling you an asshole and a bitch because of your spiteful nature. You know, because you are an asshole and a bitch.

Why am I not surprised that you selectively quoted your link. It also says:
"Since clothing is optional, Burning Man has gained a reputation for debauchery. But don't be fooled, like any city of this size law enforcement officials will tell you that excessive drinking, drug use, and public sex acts are all considered crimes. While random hookups are not illegal, the cops are lurking and more than willing to uphold the law. Open defecation and public sex are officially banned in Black Rock City."

But yeah, folks at burns do typically enjoy their libido and lose some of the uptight, puritanical natures that you seem to think everyone should live by.

Enjoy the bugs.

Forum List

Back