Burning Man Is Infested With Tiny, Desert-Resistant Bugs

Just typical hostility towards anything different or anything they don't do themselves.

You must be a liberal.

Oh, so anyone who does not dislike or demean things they don't do or that are out of the ordinary is a liberal? lol

Ok. List me as a pro-gun, pro-Fair Tax, pro small gov't liberal. I mean, since you have to have a niche for everyone.

No. Getting your panties twisted over something this silly does.

My panties are not in a twist. I simply called someone an asshole for being an asshole.

That's funny. They call someone a name and that makes them an asshole according to you. So you call them names which then makes you an asshole too. Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Calling someone nasty is being an asshole. Calling what people do for fun "stupid" is being an asshole. It is not that difficult.

And yep, I called them an asshole. But feel free to go back thru the many thread I have posted on. I think you will find that I respond more politely than most to the nonsense spewed by some here.

You must be a liberal.

Oh, so anyone who does not dislike or demean things they don't do or that are out of the ordinary is a liberal? lol

Ok. List me as a pro-gun, pro-Fair Tax, pro small gov't liberal. I mean, since you have to have a niche for everyone.

My panties are not in a twist. I simply called someone an asshole for being an asshole.

That's funny. They call someone a name and that makes them an asshole according to you. So you call them names which then makes you an asshole too. Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Calling someone nasty is being an asshole. Calling what people do for fun "stupid" is being an asshole. It is not that difficult.

And yep, I called them an asshole. But feel free to go back thru the many thread I have posted on. I think you will find that I respond more politely than most to the nonsense spewed by some here.

Calling someone an asshole could never be "polite". But go ahead and believe what you will.

FTR, I think skydiving is stupid, some think that hunting is stupid and I'm sure there are things that you feel are stupid. Using that logic. We are all assholes.

You must be a liberal.

Sorry, rolling around on the dirt, fucking people you don't know and running around naked in public is nasty.

Guys, I hate to break this to you, but the Burning Man hippy phase has been over for years. It is now mostly a commercial venture, and it costs hundreds of dollars just to attend.

Forum List

Back