Bush got a shoe, wonder what President Trump would get?

Trump would throw the shoe back at the protester.........and tell him to stop buying cheap ass products.........Then show the protester his line of shoes.....................
Will this be before or after he removes the shoe from his ass.....just askin!
Sorry.............we don't do OWS solutions here.........If you want people shitting and pissing on things you should go see them.

Now to the shoe line.............Mention Trump for President and get 10% off the purchase.
LOL....fact is you fucks don't add solutions to any problems, except how to get a white man hard.....you homo simp!!
Yeah like your side has real solutions..............Bernie's tax plan......

Ha.ha ha hee hee hee

Hee Haw Hee Haw..............LOL

Your cracking me up.

Oh look, another thread advocating the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Left is melting down faster than I thought.

Tigger is jealous because of white man is going to come in and fix the problems of her black man.

Listen, I have challenged you neo nuts for months to show just one area that hasn't been better since Obama has taken office, just one. And all you red fucks seem to name is the fuckin deficit which by the way has never ever ever ever ever stopped this nations financial growth, not once...not even when that nut case Reagan who by the way left us with the biggest deficit in US history when he left office, that and the fact the country is divided...as if he can control racist white motherfuckers. So miss me on this problem shit.....long after this nigga is gone, the deficit will remain huge, muslims will still be fighting, the wars will still be intact and you nuts will as always come crawling back to democrats in droves, like you do every gotdamn time one of you GOP fucks occupy the white house and that is fuckin fact.
Economy is still bad.
His foreign policy is a joke.
More racial unrest than in over 20 years.
Record number of people on welfare.
Healthcare is a joke, even Hillary and Sanders say so.
Just to name a few.

Trump would throw the shoe back at the protester.........and tell him to stop buying cheap ass products.........Then show the protester his line of shoes.....................
Will this be before or after he removes the shoe from his ass.....just askin!
Sorry.............we don't do OWS solutions here.........If you want people shitting and pissing on things you should go see them.

Now to the shoe line.............Mention Trump for President and get 10% off the purchase.
LOL....fact is you fucks don't add solutions to any problems, except how to get a white man hard.....you homo simp!!
Yeah like your side has real solutions..............Bernie's tax plan......

Ha.ha ha hee hee hee

Hee Haw Hee Haw..............LOL

Your cracking me up.
That's why we have primaries. To put together a side. If Bernie wins, I don't know if I can vote for anyone.

Tigger is jealous because of white man is going to come in and fix the problems of her black man.
Well someone needs to.

Someone has and he's still in the white house....sorry white girl, he's married!!
Only thing Obama has solved is how to con the libs into supporting his fraudulent ass his whole career.
and yet when he leaves the white house, in less than a year...I promise you this, no matter who gets in....YOU WHITE FUCKS WILL BE BEGGIN FOR A 3RD TERM OBAMA...AND FOLKS YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST...JUST AS I PREDICTED THE GOP LANDSLIDE 014 WOULD BE A USELESS GAIN FOR YOU NUTS...THE TIGER IS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WRONG...NOW CHOKE ON THAT.

here's what the coon got

kfc-shoe.gif

Doesn't this thread incite violence? Common, people. You are better than this.

SOP
Doesn't this thread incite violence? Common, people. You are better than this.

my rule. it unfair to play fair
Really? Kidding, right?

nope. SOP on this forum
I hope not. Lying, cheating or harming people because you might get away with it, should never be standard operating procedure.

actually my black next door neighbor is helping me put these up. we're having a ball and he hates flat lined libtards to

Well someone needs to.

Someone has and he's still in the white house....sorry white girl, he's married!!
Only thing Obama has solved is how to con the libs into supporting his fraudulent ass his whole career.
and yet when he leaves the white house, in less than a year...I promise you this, no matter who gets in....YOU WHITE FUCKS WILL BE BEGGIN FOR A 3RD TERM OBAMA...AND FOLKS YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST...JUST AS I PREDICTED THE GOP LANDSLIDE 014 WOULD BE A USELESS GAIN FOR YOU NUTS...THE TIGER IS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WRONG...NOW CHOKE ON THAT.

Get off the drugs, racist.

Forum List

Back