Bush is a horrible embarrassment. He is worse than Trump

He's at the bottom of the heap but acts like he's the front runner. I laughed when Trump pointed out the difference in their poll numbers. Bush kept saying "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter". Um, yeah it DOES matter, loser.
best line of the night, I laughed hard on it. So 41 % of the voters doesn't count to ole Jeb. But 3% is what matters. He can't do math either.

I saw his performance this morning and I cringed. Trump, as awful as he is, looked so much better.

Trump is a disgusting candidate. But he is the one who is getting the limbic system of the average voter right.

Bush got every interaction with him and Trump wrong. He needs to fold his tent and GO AWAY!
Trump is what the red meat RW deserves.

I saw his performance this morning and I cringed. Trump, as awful as he is, looked so much better.

Trump is a disgusting candidate. But he is the one who is getting the limbic system of the average voter right.

Bush got every interaction with him and Trump wrong. He needs to fold his tent and GO AWAY!
he is as is anyone running.

Bush is down at around 3% for a reason.... a GOOD reason. That 3% having been pointed out, WHY was he even included in the debate again?

After last night, Bush is old news. The establishment Republicans are now in fast-track mode to push their new poster boy Marco Rubio. Marco is young and energetic and easily managed by the Washington elite. Bush has simply proven to be unelectable. The establishment will now go after Ted Cruz and Donald Trump since the lineup appears to presently be (1) Trump, (2) Ted Cruz, and (3) Marco Rubio. Both the Washington elite and the old establishment Republicans hate Donald Trump and Ted Cruz and will move heaven and hell to influence Bush's donors to funnel their donations into Rubio's campaign coffers.

So what will Jebby do when his donors finally pull the plug and refuse to flush any more of their money down the toilet?

After his tantrum I am guessing that he will endorse Rubio.

I don't find Trump or Bush embarrassing. I'm proud of them. They are quintessential Americans.

The ones I'm embarrassed by are the craven anti-American cowards and traitors that permeate this board...

Bush would have been acceptable if his brother already had the job and if he had been running in a different time. But there have been too many bushes (and Clintons) already and this is a different time.

Because of his brother and his father and because if Isis he is just the wrong man at the wrong time

So what will Jebby do when his donors finally pull the plug and refuse to flush any more of their money down the toilet?

After his tantrum I am guessing that he will endorse Rubio.
what was also funny his attempt at getting Trump trapped in that exchange. He came off as a little whiner when he continued to talk over trump. Even after he quieted down, as soon as Trump started talking again, Bush, like a cry baby attempted again to talk over him. What a douche bag, any credibility that guy ever had was lost at that point.

Medium-rare. Bone-in. I think I'm going to try the garlic asparagus on the side. :thup:

Medium, rare. Bone-in. I think I'm going to try the garlic asparagus on the side.
Baked potato with butter and salt on the skins

I don't find Trump or Bush embarrassing. I'm proud of them. They are quintessential Americans.

The ones I'm embarrassed by are the craven anti-American cowards and traitors that permeate this board...

I served this country in the army in 1957 and 1958 plus six years in the Tennessee National Guards. I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When you call me a coward I can't imagine how you handle that god damn draft dodger George W. Bush. That was the nearest NO president this country has had in my lifetime.....'course I'm just 81.
M48_Patton_Tank_on_display.jpg

I served this country in the army in 1957 and 1958 plus six years in the Tennessee National Guards. I was a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank. When you call me a coward I can't imagine how you handle that god damn draft dodger George W. Bush. That was the nearest NO president this country has had in my lifetime.....'course I'm just 81.
I don't believe I called you a coward.

Insane, yeah.

jon Kerry is a traitor.

agree , and I'm looking forward to a possible Trump presidency Bodecea !!

Finally, a politician we can all hate...Republican's, Democrats, and I's.

Lets all hold hands and sing! :p

jon Kerry is a traitor.

These are the medals Kerry was awarded:
jfkmedals.jpg

I'll tell you about a goddamned low life coward. George W. Bush's family pulled strings to get him reassigned to a guard unit so he wouldn't even go to Vietnam. Then the last fourteen months he was in, the commanding officer of the unit swore he had never seen him. That's a coward.

At least Kerry was "in country."

Forum List

Back