Bust Up the US No Go Zones

Notice the sign - Freedom go to hell? Islam is about enslaving the world. Do you really think for one second the Russians are going to lay down for that in the end? Not a chance. They need the Muslims right now to be the fall guy for America and to join them in their invasion of Israel but after that? The Russians plan to wipe Islam off the face of the earth. The Book of Revelation prophesies that approximately 2 billion will die in the future war - I believe most of those that die will be Muslims because the Communists will never permit them to remain after they establish their one world order. Not a chance.

The Book of Ezekiel is clear that on the mountains of Jerusalem these armies turn on one another. What armies would that be? The Russians vs the Islamists they lead into that battle. They have no intention of giving the Muslims anything. It's a deception which is what the Russians do.

Last edited:
"Bust Up the US No Go Zones"

This is ignorant and ridiculous, given the fact 'no go zones' are a myth, a lie contrived by some on the right with an unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims and Islam.
I'd like to think most of the nuts are on the Left, but this recurrence of the no go zone myth is a sure indicator we got some nuts too. It's a slander on our police departments that don't believe in no go zones and fearlessly extend protection to every part of every city. In fact, trouble spots are subject to increased patrols and surveillance; quite the opposite of the brainless claim that police are reticent. Whether it be left or right, conspiracy kooks irritate me because they use fear and exaggerations to distort the truth.

You'd like to think most of the nuts are on the left? Why?

Can you find anything posted by and agreed to by several lefties that comes anywhere near as batshit crazy as this OP?

There are comparably idiotic threads begun by righties on a daily basis. It isn't even close. Most of the nuts are definitely......unquestionably.....on the right.

I think we can now say, with 100% surety, this about this thread:

Oh, the humanity!!!

Oh, waiting for video and audio and pics of those huge no-go zones, btw....

Call the mothership and see if it can send you some, mkay???

How incredibly
lame.gif
You've been reported.

Well, you can do that, but flaming in Zone 2 is indeed allowed as along as part of the posting is cogent to the OP, and that is the case with the posting that now has your anus all puckered and so... here, let me help:

"Oh, waiting for video and audio and pics of those huge no-go zones, btw...."

That statement IS cogent to the OP.

:D

There have been numerous videos posted here. Why not watch them?

FBI Document Jamaat ul-Fuqra - MOA - Texas Enclave

This is ignorant and ridiculous, given the fact 'no go zones' are a myth, a lie contrived by some on the right with an unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims and Islam.
I'd like to think most of the nuts are on the Left, but this recurrence of the no go zone myth is a sure indicator we got some nuts too. It's a slander on our police departments that don't believe in no go zones and fearlessly extend protection to every part of every city. In fact, trouble spots are subject to increased patrols and surveillance; quite the opposite of the brainless claim that police are reticent. Whether it be left or right, conspiracy kooks irritate me because they use fear and exaggerations to distort the truth.

Can you find anything posted by and agreed to by several lefties that comes anywhere near as batshit crazy as this OP?

There are comparably idiotic threads begun by righties on a daily basis. It isn't even close. Most of the nuts are definitely......unquestionably.....on the right.
Another in denial ignorant leftist. Pathetic.

1. Dearborn Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into our first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law).

2. Islamberg, Hancock, NY - Islamberg is the 70-acre headquarters of Muslims of the Americas, the International Quranic Open University and the United Muslim Christian Forum. These organizations are led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani.
Islamberg originally had a connection to the Muslim Brotherhood

3. Gwynn Oak, Baltimore, Maryland, consisting of Muslim immigrants and African-American converts. The project is led by John Yahya Cason, director of the Islamic Education and Community Development Initiative. Cason explained that the neighborhood is a response to the problem that “Muslim communities are ruled by Western societal tenets, many of which clash with Islamic norms.” In his opinion, there is a need for communities with “the totality of the essential components of Muslim social, economic, and political structure.” As such, the Gwynn Oak enclave follows specific moral rules based on Islam and people there speak Arabic. On September 13, 2009, the construction of its three-story mosque began. Approximately 400 Muslims now live in the vicinity.

4. Islamic Center for Human Excellence, Little Rock, Arkansas - receives funding from the United Arab Emirates. In August 2004, it was granted permission to build a Muslim neighborhood in Little Rock, Arkansas, complete with a mosque, school, and 22 homes; it would not allow the presence of alcohol. The goal was for Muslims to find an area to escape the alleged crime and depravity of American life, although the imam behind the effort said that non-Muslims are welcome to join. (if they become Muslims)

5. Holy Islamville, York County, SC - A 2004 report funded by the Justice Department identifies York County, S.C. as a “training compound” for Muslims of the Americas.[3] A 2006 report for law enforcement on the organization also said that York County, S.C. is home to one of at least seven “covert paramilitary training compounds.”[4] In 2010, nearby residents told a local newspaper that they had seen armed guards patrolling Islamville and that they sometimes heard gunfire at night.[5] The sound of gunfire coming from Islamville was recorded in November 2009, March 2011 and May 2011. A local resident reported the sounds of explosions on January 26, 2012 and April 6, 2012.[6]

6. Aliville, Odum, GA - a commune with a street named “Mecca Circle” that is believed to be run by Muslims of the Americas.

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

8.Hyattsville, MD, Falls Church, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

16. Sherman, PA Just to name a few

Let the viewers see this video and judge for themselves whether or not these should be considered no go zones. The evidence speaks for itself. VOLUMES!

These people serve God? No. They serve Satan. Look at the fruit. Islam is evil. Pure evil.

It seems to me that the muslim commandos are always on the monkey bars training in black pajamas. There should be google maps images of such training taking place if you want anyone to believe this crazy story.
You think it's crazy only because you've never heard of it before (because your liberal media has it taboo and won't discuss it) The rest of us have known about it for YEARS. I testified about the zones 10 years ago, at a congressional hearing.

You asked for maps ? Here's some maps of Islamberg >>> LOL This is too funny (ignorant liberals)

upload_2015-1-26_6-49-54.jpeg
upload_2015-1-26_6-50-37.jpeg
upload_2015-1-26_6-51-3.jpeg
upload_2015-1-26_6-51-27.jpeg
upload_2015-1-26_6-51-46.png

1. Dearborn Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into our first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law).

2. Islamberg, Hancock, NY - Islamberg is the 70-acre headquarters of Muslims of the Americas, the International Quranic Open University and the United Muslim Christian Forum. These organizations are led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani.

3. Gwynn Oak, Baltimore, Maryland, consisting of Muslim immigrants and African-American converts. The project is led by John Yahya Cason, director of the Islamic Education and Community Development Initiative. Cason explained that the neighborhood is a response to the problem that “Muslim communities are ruled by Western societal tenets, many of which clash with Islamic norms.” In his opinion, there is a need for communities with “the totality of the essential components of Muslim social, economic, and political structure.” As such, the Gwynn Oak enclave follows specific moral rules based on Islam and people there speak Arabic. On September 13, 2009, the construction of its three-story mosque began. Approximately 400 Muslims now live in the vicinity.

4. Islamic Center for Human Excellence, Little Rock, Arkansas - receives funding from the United Arab Emirates. In August 2004, it was granted permission to build a Muslim neighborhood in Little Rock, Arkansas, complete with a mosque, school, and 22 homes; it would not allow the presence of alcohol. The goal was for Muslims to find an area to escape the alleged crime and depravity of American life, although the imam behind the effort said that non-Muslims are welcome to join. (if they become Muslims)

5. Holy Islamville, York County, SC - A 2004 report funded by the Justice Department identifies York County, S.C. as a “training compound” for Muslims of the Americas.[3] A 2006 report for law enforcement on the organization also said that York County, S.C. is home to one of at least seven “covert paramilitary training compounds.”[4] In 2010, nearby residents told a local newspaper that they had seen armed guards patrolling Islamville and that they sometimes heard gunfire at night.[5] The sound of gunfire coming from Islamville was recorded in November 2009, March 2011 and May 2011. A local resident reported the sounds of explosions on January 26, 2012 and April 6, 2012.[6]

6. Aliville, Odum, GA - a commune with a street named “Mecca Circle” that is believed to be run by Muslims of the Americas.

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

Weeeeeeeeeee! You repeated your bullshit! Now I'm convinced!

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

Yes. We can see by the way you responded that you do not deal well with Facts.

You couldn't shine Steve Emerson's shoes. He has a long record of defeating Islamists, which you know nothing about. He knows a ton about Islamization.
And he thought Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK, was totally Muslim. That's how much he knows about it. He just repeated what someone told him, that was his excuse. The man's a complete and utter fraud.

I will be in Birmingham in 6 weeks time for the dozen or so time... While Birmingham is a kip, it is there is a lot of Muslims but no where near the majority.

Actually 20 years ago I went around Birmingham for 4 days with a nun while she called door to door spreading the word. The only bad reception was from ex-christians, Muslims were actually lovely and quite curious in a lot of cases. Generally they don't think that Christians take their faith seriously, so they were surprised by the nun.

Saying that there are areas in US which are Liberal no go zones. Here is proof unlike the Muslim no go zones... How many of these Liberal no go zones are there.

By the way, just like in US there are no go zones but not necessarily Muslim no go zones.

I am not convinced that Muslims-Only (Infidel No-Go) Zones exist in the United States.

I could be wrong, but I am having a great deal of difficulty believing in such assertions.

As much as I perceive Islam at-large to be a substantial cultural and philosophical and spiritual adversary to The West in general and the US in particular...

I also want to be damned-sure that any specific allegations have some credible basis in fact or in reasonable extensions of logic and deductive reasoning...

The sources that were cited in the OP do not exactly inspire confidence, with respect to the conclusions they draw, nor their objectivity nor veracity...

Translation: I, like a great many others, are willing to consider such assertions, but you 've gotta do better than Billy-Jo-Bob's Patriot Yellow Journalism Rag et al.

A lot better.

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

Jeremiah......the purveyor of facts!! Have you forgotten that your entire world view is based on a fairy tale?

You claim that radical Islam is being used by communists to weaken the United States. Once that is done....communists will destroy radical Islam. You state that as a a fact. Right?

I am not convinced that Muslims-Only (Infidel No-Go) Zones exist in the United States.

I could be wrong, but I am having a great deal of difficulty believing in such assertions.

As much as I perceive Islam at-large to be a substantial cultural and philosophical and spiritual adversary to The West in general and the US in particular...

I also want to be damned-sure that any specific allegations have some credible basis in fact or in reasonable extensions of logic and deductive reasoning...

The sources that were cited in the OP do not exactly inspire confidence, with respect to the conclusions they draw, nor their objectivity nor veracity...

Translation: I, like a great many others, are willing to consider such assertions, but you 've gotta do better than Billy-Jo-Bob's Patriot Yellow Journalism Rag et al.

A lot better.

Awwwwww. How sweet! You just can't tell these weirdos what you really think. Lay them down softly........give them some respect.....legitimize their premise. You sound so reasonable!

Others exist in >>

7.Red House, VA,

9. Macon, GA,

10. Dover, TN,

11. Buena Vista, CO,

12. Talihina, OK

13. Tulare Country, CA

14. Commerce. CA

15. Onalaska, WA

Jeremiah......the purveyor of facts!! Have you forgotten that your entire world view is based on a fairy tale?

You claim that radical Islam is being used by communists to weaken the United States. Once that is done....communists will destroy radical Islam. You state that as a a fact. Right?

The history of Communism proves it to be true. They always kill / execute those who assisted them to power first. Because they do not want to deal with the chance of being double crossed. Gee. Do you think they might suspect the Islamists would want revenge when they do not get what they have been promised? Use your head.

Read Marx & Satan and see the history on Communists killing Muslims, putting them in prisons, etc. You've been fed a pseudo version of Marx that is utter foolishness to base your reality upon.

A lot better.

Awwwwww. How sweet! You just can't tell these weirdos what you really think. Lay them down softly........give them some respect.....legitimize their premise. You sound so reasonable!

You sound so bitter. It's the root cause of all your problems.

Forum List

Back