...but wait! I thought if I liked my plan I could keep my plan?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
America’s Largest Health Insurer Pulls Out Of Most Obamacare Exchanges

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”
:clap:

Obama's 'legacy' piece of legislation continues to self-destruct, withering and rotting into decay the more time goes by. This is exactly part of the reason why our politicians should NOT have been allowed to exempt themselves from the edict they rammed down the throats of a majority of opposing citizens.

"“This isn’t about spreadsheets and quarterly reports— it’s about the president’s broken promise that families would have more choices under ObamaCare,” Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska said in a statement. “This year, in 36 percent of the nation’s counties, families could pick between only one or two insurers on the exchange and, given today’s news, next year looks like it could be even worse.”

Lying to the people is what gets you elected!!! You see, the masses are too stupid and blinded by loyalty to ever call them on it........thus the reason as to why we are being robbed.

Good. You started this important thread.

I was afraid a day would go by and no one would complain about Obama care.

Thanks for saying the same things over and over and over and over and over .........well you get the drift. You repeat yourselves.

Get a job that provides you with health care coverage. Most Americans have that. It's very nice.

Doesn't matter. There are more than enough providers. You nutbags should be happy that the free market is working. United is free to do as it wishes. Awesome.

I have the same plan I had 20 years ago

Thanks President Obama

How many choices did those families have prior to Obamacare?

Yeah my co workers no longer have physicians...they have physicians assistants.

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised. Both parties had a hand in this mess..
No, the democrats own this failure 100%. Not one republican voted for it.
Indeed, the Republicans were too busy holding their breath until they turned blue, and refusing to offer the American public a clear, cohesive alternative plan, opening the door nice and wide for the Democrats to trot this piece of crap out there. They took their toys and went home in a huff, and here we are.

Temper tantrums are not an effective political strategy.

Well, at least no one is claiming to be surprised. Both parties had a hand in this mess..
No, the democrats own this failure 100%. Not one republican voted for it.
Indeed, the Republicans were too busy holding their breath until they turned blue, and refusing to offer the American public a clear, cohesive alternative plan, opening the door nice and wide for the Democrats to trot this piece of crap out there. They took their toys and went home in a huff, and here we are.

Temper tantrums are not an effective political strategy.
No Obama told them to get in the back seat, like a child. Liberals own obamacare 100%.

Good. You started this important thread.

I was afraid a day would go by and no one would complain about Obama care.

Thanks for saying the same things over and over and over and over and over .........well you get the drift. You repeat yourselves.

Get a job that provides you with health care coverage. Most Americans have that. It's very nice.

Thats becoming less and less likely since Barry's job creation consists of low wage shit jobs.

Forum List

Back