But will they go to heaven ?

image.jpeg

I would not enter any heaven if it meant leaving my friends locked out....rather wander the earth causing mayhem until St. Peter got disgusted and opened the gates ;)

Its come to something when you cant rely on a pair of nazis to respect your lifestyle.
This is your problem you "ThickFuck" as you refer to everyone. What is your obsession with insulting women and calling them Nazi's?

You are rude, insensitive, and just plain NASTY to everyone, except those who agree with you. Now back to the subject at hand.

These animals may go to heaven whether or not they are just engaging in animal "social rituals" but they are not gay. Do some research, at least I have since your penquin thread, and again have some respect for other people.

My apologies to Coyote.

So we can all agree that many species enjoy gay relationships.
The evidence is clear.
Would they be allowed into heaven ?
And why were they allowed on to the Ark with those baby dinosaurs ?

No we don't all agree....good gawd.

You know, at times like these....

4010715.jpg

I had a college professor explain why animals are not homosexual, he told us people confuse what they are exhibiting which is social dominance and alpha male as being homosexual, it's not

I would not enter any heaven if it meant leaving my friends locked out....rather wander the earth causing mayhem until St. Peter got disgusted and opened the gates ;)

We had a dog which got hit by a car, our youngest asked me if he went to heaven...I told her of course he did. It avoided a serious issue for her. She loved that dog

This is why it's a good idea to always carry something you can pick a lock with :smile:

The evidence is clear.

4010715.jpg

I had a college professor explain why animals are not homosexual, he told us people confuse what they are exhibiting which is social dominance and alpha male as being homosexual, it's not

The reasons animals do it are complex and depend on the species. In some, for example, dolphins, young males often form bachelor pods, and sexual experimentation and sorting out occurs - maybe not too different than humans. In others, there can be some advantage in having non-reproducing/competing members in a social group to help raise young and protect the group. Sexual behavior in other species can also be a form of bonding and easing social tensions (bonobos). Humans tend to make homosexuality far more complicated then it is because they've removed it from the natural world into the world of human morals.

We had a dog which got hit by a car, our youngest asked me if he went to heaven...I told her of course he did. It avoided a serious issue for her. She loved that dog
We know all dogs go to heaven.

We had a dog which got hit by a car, our youngest asked me if he went to heaven...I told her of course he did. It avoided a serious issue for her. She loved that dog[/QUOTE]
We know all dogs go to heaven.[/QUOTE]

No no, not the gay dogs

The evidence is clear.

4010715.jpg

4010739.jpg

Why was your dog not on a leash?

Forum List

Back