But will they go to heaven ?

pope-animals-heaven-4-1121814.jpg
What will the cats say about discrimination in Heaven.

The Ark will be full of animals searching for a safe space.
Cats are norty. They're going straight to hell.

Only kidding :eusa_angel:

image.jpeg

So we can all agree that many species enjoy gay relationships.
The evidence is clear.
Would they be allowed into heaven ?
And why were they allowed on to the Ark with those baby dinosaurs ?

No we don't all agree....good gawd.

You know, at times like these....

4010715.jpg

I had a college professor explain why animals are not homosexual, he told us people confuse what they are exhibiting which is social dominance and alpha male as being homosexual, it's not

The reasons animals do it are complex and depend on the species. In some, for example, dolphins, young males often form bachelor pods, and sexual experimentation and sorting out occurs - maybe not too different than humans. In others, there can be some advantage in having non-reproducing/competing members in a social group to help raise young and protect the group. Sexual behavior in other species can also be a form of bonding and easing social tensions (bonobos). Humans tend to make homosexuality far more complicated then it is because they've removed it from the natural world into the world of human morals.
And male beetles ejaculate on other male beetles with the intent of inseminating females.

Last edited:
I would not enter any heaven if it meant leaving my friends locked out....rather wander the earth causing mayhem until St. Peter got disgusted and opened the gates ;)

We had a dog which got hit by a car, our youngest asked me if he went to heaven...I told her of course he did. It avoided a serious issue for her. She loved that dog

Why was your dog not on a leash?

He escaped from the back yard....going to turn me into the animal coppers? What a stupid comment....but it's you and stupidity abounds

So we can all agree that many species enjoy gay relationships.
The evidence is clear.
Would they be allowed into heaven ?
And why were they allowed on to the Ark with those baby dinosaurs ?

4010715.jpg

I had a college professor explain why animals are not homosexual, he told us people confuse what they are exhibiting which is social dominance and alpha male as being homosexual, it's not

The reasons animals do it are complex and depend on the species. In some, for example, dolphins, young males often form bachelor pods, and sexual experimentation and sorting out occurs - maybe not too different than humans. In others, there can be some advantage in having non-reproducing/competing members in a social group to help raise young and protect the group. Sexual behavior in other species can also be a form of bonding and easing social tensions (bonobos). Humans tend to make homosexuality far more complicated then it is because they've removed it from the natural world into the world of human morals.
And male beetles ejaculation on other beetles with the intent of inseminating females.

Not that I'm about to ask how you know this :eusa_whistle:

I would not enter any heaven if it meant leaving my friends locked out....rather wander the earth causing mayhem until St. Peter got disgusted and opened the gates ;)

We had a dog which got hit by a car, our youngest asked me if he went to heaven...I told her of course he did. It avoided a serious issue for her. She loved that dog

Why was your dog not on a leash?

He escaped from the back yard....going to turn me into the animal coppers? What a stupid comment....but it's you and stupidity abounds

I've never had that problem, so I was just curious of why he/she was out and unsupervised.

Female gorillas opt for gay relationships after growing tired of male rejection

A touching story of Gods creatures finding love, literally , in a jungle.
But some would condemn them and send them down to a fiery place.
I would like to think our Creator had enough love to share with all his children.Even those who make his supposed followers uncomfortable.
\

So, now you're equating lesbianism with animal behavior? Are you sure you want to go down that path?

4010715.jpg

And male beetles ejaculation on other beetles with the intent of inseminating females.

Confession?

4010715.jpg

:lmao:

Found it while I was researching gay penguins.

Thought it was interesting.

Last edited:
So if Gay animals can go to heaven why cant gay people ?
I'm sure they do too. Of those who I know who are Gay just happen to also have religious convictions.

Surprise huh, Tommy! I know gay people.

My sister-in-law and her gay friends would approve.
To add to this, they do have a sense of humor and are always making jokes about being gay.

Female gorillas opt for gay relationships after growing tired of male rejection

A touching story of Gods creatures finding love, literally , in a jungle.
But some would condemn them and send them down to a fiery place.
I would like to think our Creator had enough love to share with all his children.Even those who make his supposed followers uncomfortable.
\

So, now you're equating lesbianism with animal behavior? Are you sure you want to go down that path?
Too late, I already went there and it's been hilarious ever since.

Its come to something when you cant rely on a pair of nazis to respect your lifestyle.
You should know, since you're a Nazi.

Dhara's bringing it on herself again, as I told her, it'll consume her....it's Dhara who's obviously no friend, she's now showing that.
Turn on me, LUcy. Show your true stripes.

When you accuse someone of calling you a child abuser, which Tilly never did, then who cares what you think or even comment anymore Dhara?

You've become militant and vicious and are now just full of shit, you should apologise to Tilly.
You think that all Gay people are "omg degenerate perverts" and have stated it many times on here. You are the one who is omg full of shit.

Forum List

Back