Buttigieg Buries Beto

Pence works against gay people. He thinks they are abominations. He wants to take away certain rights. Pence is a big bigoted POS.

can you name one thing pence has done recently? Or ever?
2000: During his congressional campaign, Mike Pence said, “Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.”

2000: Pence also supported the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only if federal dollars were excluded from organizations who “celebrate” and “encourage” behavior that facilitates spreading of the HIV virus. Further, Pence supported this reauthorization only if “those institutions provided assistance to those looking to change their sexual behavior”, an off-the-cuff endorsement for ex-gay conversion therapy.

2004: Mike Pence co-sponsored a proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would define marriage as solely between one man and one woman.

2007: Pence voted against the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).

2010: Mike Pence voted against the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” repeal which allowed LGBT Americans to openly serve their country in military service.

2012: Pence refused to say on the record if he supported a same-sex couple raising a child together.

2014: Gov. Pence supported HJR-3, a bill to add an amendment banning same-sex marriage to Indiana’s Constitution.

2015: Governor Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in a closed-door ceremony surrounded by special interest lobbyists.

2015: Governor Pence said on ABC’s “This Week” that it was “absolutely not” a mistake to sign RFRA, throwing Indiana into a $250 million economic panic and putting Indiana’s “Hoosier Hospitality” reputation in jeopardy.

2015: Even after his approval rating plummets from RFRA, Mike Pence on July 22 told the media he is “studying” the issue of LGBT rights and whether or not he’d support across the board protections for the LGBT community.

A Timeline of Mike Pence’s Discrimination Against the LGBT Community

Mike Pence = the bigot from Indiana ..........

What's "bigoted" about holding to one's religious faith in Almighty God that sodomy is wrong and marriage is between a man and a broad?

I don't know if you've read the Bible or not. But when I was a younger man, the great theologian Jerry Falwell gave a sermon on this. Explained how he looked through the Scripture, and Almighty God put Adam and EVE into the Garden. He did not, in spite of what libs say, put Adam and Steve into Eden.

This is an actual theological fact.
And another thing. No one that voted for Trump had ANY standing talking about their religion unless your Bible says it is OK to abuse women. lie, cheat & be an adulterer.

And another thing. YOU are not even remotely the arbiter of who does and doesn't have "standing" to talk about religion or anything else, Assfuck Dave.

ButtPlug's latest sleaze is to attack Mike Pence for being "against him" when Pence worked with the little fruitcake several times as Governor of Indiana. Mike seemed pretty surprised when Plug attacked him at the CNN nutcase forum. But that's commiecrats for ya...they're trying to outdo each other to see who can be the craziest. Trump will eat them like a handful of peanuts.
Pence works against gay people. He thinks they are abominations. He wants to take away certain rights. Pence is a big bigoted POS.

2000: During his congressional campaign, Mike Pence said, “Congress should oppose any effort to put gay and lesbian relationships on an equal legal status with heterosexual marriage.”

2000: Pence also supported the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only if federal dollars were excluded from organizations who “celebrate” and “encourage” behavior that facilitates spreading of the HIV virus. Further, Pence supported this reauthorization only if “those institutions provided assistance to those looking to change their sexual behavior”, an off-the-cuff endorsement for ex-gay conversion therapy.

2004: Mike Pence co-sponsored a proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would define marriage as solely between one man and one woman.

2010: Mike Pence voted against the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” repeal which allowed LGBT Americans to openly serve their country in military service.

2012: Pence refused to say on the record if he supported a same-sex couple raising a child together.

2014: Gov. Pence supported HJR-3, a bill to add an amendment banning same-sex marriage to Indiana’s Constitution.

2015: Governor Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in a closed-door ceremony surrounded by special interest lobbyists.

2015: Governor Pence said on ABC’s “This Week” that it was “absolutely not” a mistake to sign RFRA, throwing Indiana into a $250 million economic panic and putting Indiana’s “Hoosier Hospitality” reputation in jeopardy.

2015: Even after his approval rating plummets from RFRA, Mike Pence on July 22 told the media he is “studying” the issue of LGBT rights and whether or not he’d support across the board protections for the LGBT community.

Discrimination against homosexuals isn't an issue. If you, Dave, like to take it in the caboose, if I am your landlord or employer I need never know about it. This is the kind of information that should be shared on a "need to know" basis, and I can't think of a circumstance where I would ever need to know about your devotion to sodomy.

However, if you share that information with me- info that I don't knead to know- you can be discriminated for providing TMI- too much information, and that is perfectly fine IMHO
So, if they stay in the closet, you are OK with that?

Wg=hy can't they have the same freedoms as anyone else in this country?

Yes, keeping your personal, private life personal and private is "in the closet". God forbid anyone have to actually consider that no one else wants to hear about it or cares.

Discrimination against homosexuals isn't an issue. If you, Dave, like to take it in the caboose, if I am your landlord or employer I need never know about it. This is the kind of information that should be shared on a "need to know" basis, and I can't think of a circumstance where I would ever need to know about your devotion to sodomy.

However, if you share that information with me- info that I don't knead to know- you can be discriminated for providing TMI- too much information, and that is perfectly fine IMHO

Yes, keeping your personal, private life personal and private is "in the closet". God forbid anyone have to actually consider that no one else wants to hear about it or cares.

Bullshit. You have a freakin fit to see a same sex couple in public., Not only are you a bigoted fuck. but you are a dishonest bigoted fuck.

What's "bigoted" about holding to one's religious faith in Almighty God that sodomy is wrong and marriage is between a man and a broad?

I don't know if you've read the Bible or not. But when I was a younger man, the great theologian Jerry Falwell gave a sermon on this. Explained how he looked through the Scripture, and Almighty God put Adam and EVE into the Garden. He did not, in spite of what libs say, put Adam and Steve into Eden.

And another thing. No one that voted for Trump had ANY standing talking about their religion unless your Bible says it is OK to abuse women. lie, cheat & be an adulterer.

And another thing. YOU are not even remotely the arbiter of who does and doesn't have "standing" to talk about religion or anything else, Assfuck Dave.

So, you assfucks run around decrying a gay man as an abomination as you vote for a fraud, cheat, adulterer, liar, woman assaulter?

'I have news, that is being a fucking hypocrite & I guarantee not a Christian.

IMO Buttigieg has a better resume & he likely has a much higher IQ that Beto.

Would be great to see Buttigieg & Trump in a debate.

That would be like a brain debating a black eyed pea.

You're right, Trump would make a fool of Buttigieg just

he has with all the rest of you tards…..

Bullshit. You have a freakin fit to see a same sex couple in public., Not only are you a bigoted fuck. but you are a dishonest bigoted fuck.

"You have a freaking fit! I've never seen you before in my life, and I've certainly never asked you, but I KNOW that's what you do because I want to believe it!"

Not only are you a bigot, but you're an idiot who proudly displays his ignorance as brilliance, Assfuck Dave.

So, you assfucks run around decrying a gay man as an abomination as you vote for a fraud, cheat, adulterer, liar, woman assaulter?

'I have news, that is being a fucking hypocrite & I guarantee not a Christian.

1) We didn't say Buttigieg was an abomination. We said homosexual behavior is, according to the Bible. As usual, Assfuck Dave, your illiteracy made you misunderstand the words.

2) I didn't vote for Trump. I find Trump extremely annoying, and always have. It's just that fools like you keep opening your mouths and making him look good in comparison.

3) I have news: your opinion is STILL of no value to anyone, and especially not on the subject of what is and isn't Christian. You're still Assfuck Dave, and you're still wasting your time trying to wound people by withholding approval they wouldn't take if it came with a million-dollar check.

It is how God made you.

No, it's how Satan tests you.

Only when you use religion as an excuse for your bigotry.

Actually when you use your bigotry - and stupidity - as an excuse to try to rewrite our religion.
What religion is that? What did Jesus say about homosexuality?

That would be Christianity, the religion that has never, ever subscribed to your half-assed, educated-by-talking-points assertion of "Jesus Only" doctrine, and is even less likely to do so now that it's being advocated by Assfuck Dave.

I have already answered this in depth, so by pretending it never happened and reasking the question, you just admitted defeat as far as I'm concerned. I can certainly state that you are not even remotely worthy of me repeating myself, Assfuck Dave. Go re-read my original answer, and then strap on a pair and pretend to be man enough to admit it.

I think you possibly misunderstood my words: Mayor Pete is the one with the brains & Trump is the ass hole with the pacifier & the eggshell fragile bitchy ego.

I think you possibly misunderstood my words: Mayor Pete is the one with the brains & Trump is the ass hole with the pacifier & the eggshell fragile bitchy ego.

What is Mr. Buttigieg's experience in foreign policy? What's his views on the Iran deal, will he resurrect it? How about NATO- will he be excusing the Europeans from ponying up for defense? What are his plans for US-Brazil relations? How about the Jerusalem Embassy- will he close it?

I just don't think the man is qualified for the job.

When is the Media going to start asking him about it?

Nope, it was sarcasm dumb ass...

What is Mr. Buttigieg's experience in foreign policy? What's his views on the Iran deal, will he resurrect it? How about NATO- will he be excusing the Europeans from ponying up for defense? What are his plans for US-Brazil relations? How about the Jerusalem Embassy- will he close it?

No one cares what you think about anyone's qualifications.

Tens of millions didn't believe a serial liar, fornicating jackass, con man, with not a single drop of military, nor political experience is qualified to be POTUS, yet a 'miracle' happened & we ended up with the shit show we have now in The White House.

Mayor Pete at least volunteered to serve in the US military, has political experience with multiple campaigns & as being mayor, speaks eight languages, but the best of all, Mayor Pete actually has a functioning brain; something that Trump has no idea what that even means.

Mayor Pete would shred pussy grabber Trump in any debate, period.

Tens of millions didn't believe a serial liar, fornicating jackass, con man, with not a single drop of military, nor political experience is qualified to be POTUS, yet a 'miracle' happened & we ended up with the shit show we have now in The White House.

Mayor Pete at least volunteered to serve in the US military, has political experience with multiple campaigns & as being mayor, speaks eight languages, but the best of all, Mayor Pete actually has a functioning brain; something that Trump has no idea what that even means.

The pussy grabber will mop the floor with the pud puffer...…..

Mayor Pete would make Trump look like the brain dead, little fragile ego bitch third grader that Trump is in ANY debate.

Before he decided to take the Golden Escalator and give back to the country he loves, Donald J. Trump has huge international experience.

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization and he was the undisputed leader of this global enterprise. That's why he's been so successful in the WH, in spite of being subjected to an unprecedented witch hunt.

Mr. Buttigieg may be able to set up speed traps, supervise street sweepers and enforce the parking regulations of South Bend. But that's a far cry from the Presidency.

Before he decided to take the Golden Escalator and give back to the country he loves, Donald J. Trump has huge international experience.

The sun never sets on the Trump Organization and he was the undisputed leader of this global enterprise. That's why he's been so successful in the WH, in spite of being subjected to an unprecedented witch hunt.

Mr. Buttigieg may be able to set up speed traps, supervise street sweepers and enforce the parking regulations of South Bend. But that's a far cry from the Presidency.

As I stated; Mayor Pete would DESTROY baby Trump in ANY debate.
Mayor Pete would make Trump look like a third grader with his diaper stuck in his ass.

Mayor Pete would make Trump look like the brain dead, little fragile ego bitch third grader that Trump is in ANY debate.

You seem to have a crush on the little pud puffer....

Trump would smash him like a bug....

Just look at the facts...

Trump destroyed hillary and her supposedly unbeatable machine.

Trump destroyed the Republican establishment.

Trump has reduced your entire lying media to a Joke.

Trump has made a joke of your comedians.....

I could go on and on but the fact is

Trump would STOMP the pud puffer.....

Just look at what Trump has reduced you tards to....

As I stated; Mayor Pete would DESTROY baby Trump in ANY debate.
Mayor Pete would make Trump look like a third grader with his diaper stuck in his ass.

President Trump destroyed 16 actually qualified Republican contenders in the 2016 debates. Guys like the anointed one, Jeb- former Florida governor, and Ted Cruz - a champion debater from Harvard.

And then we went on to schlong Hillary Clinton.

I don't think he has any problem with the homo mayor of a mid sized city.

You seem to have a crush on the little pud puffer....

Trump would smash him like a bug....

Just look at the facts...

Trump destroyed hillary and her supposedly unbeatable machine.

Trump destroyed the Republican establishment.

Trump has reduced your entire lying media to a Joke.

Trump has made a joke of your comedians.....

I could go on and on but the fact is

Trump would STOMP the pud puffer.....

Just look at what Trump has reduced you tards to....

Just because Trump appeals to tens of millions that are brain dead does not mean that there are more Americans that will be energized by a candidate with a REAL BRAIN; a candidate like Mayor Pete.

And besides that, I can't help it that you are a fucking bigot.

Forum List

Back