Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the extremely unlikely scenario that Butteigieg is elected and his partner becomes first husband, they might adopt a family but unless they manage to change the laws of nature they won't start one.

Everyone can’t be a great parent like the Donald

image-placeholder-title.jpg

My god that sonofabitch would be an embarrassment to the country if (heaven forbid) he was ever elected.

That is all we need, the Village People running the country.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?

That in the end they are just two stupid fags who will adopt two kids they they would scrape and suck from the womb any other day for nothing but vanity.

Fat, drunk and ignorant is no way to go through life son.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked
Are you really trying to cite the southern poverty law center? Really? Try again.

Mayor-Pete-on-DADT-9-20-19--600x361.jpeg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

this is the guy Republican say is soft.

160610154055-02-donald-trump-biography-michael-dantonio-super-916.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

How DARE you disrespect our CinC? He got a Medal for Neatness! :laugh2:

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Are you implying that 5’6” tall 130lb ex military ass pounders are badasses?

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

So Butt Babies Can Happen? Is that like a Gay Miracle?

I think we should pass a law.

No Butt Sex in The White House.

You're a sickening, very disturbed man. A vast majority gay couples don't have anal sex. But the fact that YOU think about "butt sex" early and often leads me to the conclusion most experts came to years ago. The most ardent homophobes are bi-curious ... ;)

Step back Mary, yer breakin' my Gaydar!!

Marcus-BachmannX390.jpg

26.jpg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

And this is Donald Trump who rush referred to as Mr. man. Notice the dual purpose little white gloves? They’re so dainty. On one hand you can touch things to see if they’re clean and the other hand they make your hands look a tiny bit bigger.

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Yes, Pete (who ENLISTED) is a TOTAL badass when compared to Captain Bone Spurs who got FIVE draft deferments thanks to Daddy's tenant writing a bogus letter about a foot boo boo.

Btw - Is this another short joke? Michael Savage says ya'd better watch your step! :D

Short People Are Pissed at Trump for His Bloomberg Height Attacks

Last edited:

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Yes, Pete (who ENLISTED) is a TOTAL badass when compared to Captain Bone Spurs who got Daddy's tenant to write a bogus letter about a foot boo boo.

Btw - Is this another short joke? Michael Savage says ya'd better watch your step! :D

Why do you vermin make everything about trump?

-----------

Cool, I think it would be great if Pete and Chasten adopted and started a family. WhyTF not and WhatTF is your problem with it?

That in the end they are just two stupid fags who will adopt two kids they they would scrape and suck from the womb any other day for nothing but vanity.

Are you really trying to cite the southern poverty law center? Really? Try again.

SPLC links around 50 peer-reviewed studies - But you don't care.

Btw Tips, are you still in favor of tossing gays off of rooftops? Sad :(

1*LNn-ofIvh0IzY4_k4WW_WQ.png

-----------

ANOTHER reason we CAN NOT let Buttplug be our president. Dreadful.

How will his being gay affect his abilities to defend the constitution and run the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha...funny shit
Obviously his ability to make decisions is flawed...no man even half sane would choose a smelly man ass over a beautiful vagina. Hahaha
Sarcasm on.

Heteros never have anal sex.

Sarcasm off.

True...I’ve had lots of anal sex...BUT there’s always a beautiful vagina right next to where I’m ‘playing’...only a twisted, fucked in the head whacko would choose to move a set of balls aside to gain access.

9c2.gif

-----------

Studies? Lol.
trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Yes, Pete (who ENLISTED) is a TOTAL badass when compared to Captain Bone Spurs who got Daddy's tenant to write a bogus letter about a foot boo boo.

Actually, there is no proof whatsoever that a crooked podiatrist ever wrote a fake letter to give Trump a deferment.

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

Actually, there is no proof whatsoever that a crooked podiatrist ever wrote a fake letter to give Trump a deferment.

There is also no proof whatsoever that being gay will hinder a mans ability to be a good president.

-----------

Only gay people who use homeless kids as props. Everyone else gets a dog when they move into the White House. They alarms getting kids instead. I'm speaking to the two fags character, not their unnatural need to but fuck. If you could step out of the code pink mind frame a few seconds you may get it.

pete-pog-225x300.jpg

CjorRSdWgAAKEhJ.jpg

There is also no proof whatsoever that being gay will hinder a mans ability to be a good president.

Wrong. Suppose Buttslammed was given a gag order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back