Buy a Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE&feature=player_embedded]Buy a Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15 - YouTube[/ame]​

I know that whenever I need advice on which firearm to purchase, to protect myself and my family, I always do a Google search or YouTube search to find out what Joe Biden recommends.

I wonder what would happen if Joe Biden ever handled a 12-gauge shotgun. The recoil from the first shot would probably cause the second shot to blow his head off.

I know that whenever I need advice on which firearm to purchase, to protect myself and my family, I always do a Google search or YouTube search to find out what Joe Biden recommends.

I wonder what would happen if Joe Biden ever handled a 12-gauge shotgun. The recoil from the first shot would probably cause the second shot to blow his head off.

I wonder what gauge shotgun Dick Cheney would recommend?

Certainly nothing that would be equated with shooting from the balcony.

Certainly nothing that would be equated with shooting from the balcony.

It would still have to be suitable for shooting people in the face though.

leadfirst02.jpg

This one to make sure the job gets done...:eek:

I always wanted a side-by-side 12 gauge, mostly because they LOOK intimidating. But, "practicality" got the best of me, and I opted for a 7-shot tactical 12-gauge instead.

Imagine having a 7-shot 12-gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot ammo. Easily one of the most deadly "legal" firearms available. Well, they are legal in many states, anyway.

ONE shot, at center mass, at the right distance, would blow a hole the size of a bowling ball clean through the "target" (criminals with guns, etc.). The original "one shot stop", and 00 buckshot has been around a LONG time.

Thanks for the advice, Joe Biden! I concede that you are not completely BRAIN DEAD.

leadfirst02.jpg

This one to make sure the job gets done...:eek:

Now THAT is a beautiful sight! Beautiful side-by-side too!

Forum List

Back