BuzzFeed Wins Steele Dossier Lawsuit! Merry Xmas Dopers!

They deserved to win. They did not purposefully defame him. BTW as soon as they realized their error, they deleted his name and apologized.

With defamation you have to prove malice. Just wasn't there with BuzzFeed.
There is plenty of malice within Buzzfeed. They are a racist site.
Please say what race has to do with it.

BuzzFeed Wins Steele Dossier Lawsuit
A federal judge in Florida sided with BuzzFeed in a defamation lawsuit filed by a Cyprus-based tech CEO over the infamous Steele dossier. Aleksej Gubarev, a CEO named in the dossier, alleged that the document’s statements about him were “false” and that BuzzFeed “never contacted” him to confirm the merits of the allegations—which included claims that he had hacked the Democratic Party.

:dunno:Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells our Great Douche is having a wonderful Merry Xmas 2018.
Does everyone recall the Great Douche was the first to bail on lighting the national Xmas tree?

Btw: DANG How sad for the great Douche, the Wonder Steele Dossier gets stronger and stronger. Hope the Great Douche gets a wonderful Golden shower for Xmas.

I sure hope Gubarev is on Mueller's naughty list.

And BuzzFeed please keep digging into the thangs that have Great DrumpF Douche names on them, follow the money.

There is no way you’re older than fourteen.

LMAO and a biased dumbass to boot.

I had his alibi confirmed by the writer from the Atlantic ages ago.
Then you stopped paying attention. Yes, I get it.

In reality, his only alibi that he was somewhere else on that date was his claim he was with Stephen Van Zandt. But you didn't know that, no doubt. And the Van Zandts just confirmed that's a steaming pile of horseshit. Go read up on it....

Give me a break. Little Stevie? Cohen never claimed it in the Atlantic. And the Atlantic journalist backed up his claim he was at his son's baseball game.

Give me a link to an alternative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back