Bwahahaaaaa ! Actors "take responsibilty for their actions"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
And with the funeral music in the background ! Hahahahaaaaa OMG ! It's mass virtue signaling, knowing they'll be one of the first neighborhoods looted if there's not enough police !!!

Oh fuck you, bitch! I got police brutalitied by a black cop, wtf?
Race has nothing to do with it. It's a cop/citizen thing.

They just blather on endlessly for each other. They should know by now that regular people not only don’t know who these idiots are...they also dont care about their self absorbed virtue signaling.

They just blather on endlessly for each other. They should know by now that regular people not only don’t know who these idiots are...they also dont care about their self absorbed virtue signaling.
I don't know who any of those people are, and ain't ary a one of them makes my world go 'round.
They're just some shnooks virtue-signaling in a video to me. :dunno:

To send them to slave labor camps in parts unknown on this world. We can even make a reality show based on them doing the work that gives them a good life.

In what way is the responsibility taken for whatever is done or said?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. "Its my belief pride is the chief cost in the decline in the number of husbands and wives."-late country legend Roger Miller...in other words, if a person couldn't be anymore proud of what the wrong that they do or say, the right form of responsibility is no where to be found.

B-list actors professing their undying love for black cock. Who fucking cares....

Those Caucasian "actors" are just being savvy.

They know that more ladies and gentlemen of a certain ethnicity will soon be handed jobs as producers, directors, writers, etc.

So those "actors" are just hoping that their woke attitude will help them curry favor with the new bosses of the entertainment industry.

Forum List

Back