🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By The Numbers: President Trump's Historic First 200 Days--Promises Kept And Records Broken

The numbers are in for the Trumpenfuhrers first 200 days and they're phenomenal. It only proves he has the right stuff when it comes to making America great again. Compared to the constitutionally ineligible president that preceded our first natural born citizen president in 8 years, with a genuine original birth certificate, Trump excels in epic proportions.

Read the numbers and enjoy.
BY THE NUMBERS: President Trump’s Historic First 200 Days – Promises Kept and Records Broken

TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)

poor delusional kkk trash
I only post the truth. It's what good moral Southern Baptist Christian conservatives do.

My sources: Financial Times and Real Clear Markets.
Subscribe to read

You can't handle the truth.

Yeah, Obama administration probably paid for the fake news as usual.

Thankfully I have degree in economics so I don't need to listen to your nonsense. I know it to be absolutely false, fake and fraud.

The debt is what? Over 20 trillion. WELL DONE! SUCH A SAVER!
Business Insider and Real Clear Markets Say you're a liar..
Here's How Obama Saved Us From The Second Great Depression

" Paid for fake news"
Ha ha ha ha
Thanks for showing us all what kind of mental patient you are.

Well of course, you swallow any fake news source that confirms your bias. That's what a moron would always do.

Obama Didn't Save the Economy, He Subdued It

Obama Did Not Save the Economy

Obama Didn’t Save Us

The story is as fake as the quoted poster is reasonable (not at all - just a minute ago he was claiming that Obama created more jobs than Trump - while the fact is he lost record amounts).

The numbers are in for the Trumpenfuhrers first 200 days and they're phenomenal. It only proves he has the right stuff when it comes to making America great again. Compared to the constitutionally ineligible president that preceded our first natural born citizen president in 8 years, with a genuine original birth certificate, Trump excels in epic proportions.

BY THE NUMBERS: President Trump’s Historic First 200 Days – Promises Kept and Records Broken

TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)

I only post the truth. It's what good moral Southern Baptist Christian conservatives do.
Stop hiding behind God. He wants nothing to do with racist liars like you.

G-d hates bigoted lowlife kkk scum.

or do you think he is prejudiced against his own children? if he is, he isn't G-d.

Subscribe to read

Thankfully I have degree in economics so I don't need to listen to your nonsense. I know it to be absolutely false, fake and fraud.

" Paid for fake news"
Ha ha ha ha

Well of course, you swallow any fake news source that confirms your bias. That's what a moron would always do.

Obama Didn’t Save Us

The story is as fake as the quoted poster is reasonable (not at all - just a minute ago he was claiming that Obama created more jobs than Trump - while the fact is he lost record amounts).
Funny you need to run to your RW media to tell you what you want to hear.
Three independent business sites trump's 3 RW sites.
You can't change reality dopey.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.JPG
    IMG_0227.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 21

You should listen to this guy. As a racist, pathological liar, and without a doubt a free-loader, he would know.

And he supports the bailouts too - while claiming to stand for the poor / middle class. My guess is that when it's his time to move to hell, he will burn exceptionally slowly.

IMG_0227.JPG
Subscribe to read

" Paid for fake news"
Ha ha ha ha

Obama Didn’t Save Us

or do you think he is prejudiced against his own children? if he is, he isn't G-d.
God loves me and my people, the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. When's the last time you talked with God?

You should listen to this guy. As a racist, pathological liar, and without a doubt a free-loader, he would know.

And he supports the bailouts too - while claiming to stand for the poor / middle class. My guess is that when it's his time to move to hell, he will burn exceptionally slowly.
I could buy and sell your ass 10x over you dope.
Once more for the sped.
I used 3 independent business sites to prove I'm right..
You ran to your right wing media..

Game set match

Subscribe to read

How can the left brag that Obama saved us, when he actually had to borrow 10 Trillion from our children to do it?

He borrowed so much money / increased the liabilities so much that for two years of his term, no American would have had to work if the money was spent for such a purpose.

But just remember, he's such a saver!

but it was ok when Cheney said debt doesn't matter, right, nutter butter?

someone had to fix what baby bush did when he broke the economy and as I recall, it was BUSH's BAILOUT, dumbass and he begged Dems to help him.

damn you freaks are such liars.

God loves me and my people, the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. When's the last time you talked with God?

not even a little kkk scum. he hates you.

and if what you say were true, then god made his children and made a mistake...

I thought he's inerrant;. if he is then he make the people he was proud to make for whatever purpose he made them.

you don't know a thing about G-d.....no kkk lowlives do.

Once more for the sped.

Game set match

None of them came even close to being legit. Only an insane person would believe that garbage. I already provided you many sources...

You're a phony, liar and poor excuse for a Christian.
IMG_2134.JPG

You're a phony, liar and poor excuse for a Christian. View attachment 142688

He forgot to add, with the logo that says "D".... and the flag/cross in fire.

Once more for the sped.

Game set match

None of them came even close to being legit. Only an insane person would believe that garbage. I already provided you many sources...
You're fucking crazy. I mean really.,

Once more for the sped.

Game set match

Coming from an insane person, I totally care about your feedback.

"Obama created jobs in his first 6 months" :wtf:

This dope says he's in finance but says Business Insider and Real Clear Markets
are " garbage."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You're a sanitation engineer at best.

Does that mean a million-ish illegals self-deported?

Once more for the sped.

Game set match

Coming from an insane person, I totally care about your feedback.

"Obama created jobs in his first 6 months" :wtf:
Watch me kick your ass once again

With July's jobs report, employers have added a total of 1,074,000 jobs during Trump's first six full months in office.

That essentially matches the 1,084,000 jobs created during President Barack Obama's last six months in office. Both round to 1.1 million, and the 10,000 difference is well within the margin of error of the Labor Department estimate.

How Trump compares with Obama so far on jobs

Exactly what I said. Obama trumped Trump again.

Forum List

Back