🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By The Numbers: President Trump's Historic First 200 Days--Promises Kept And Records Broken

Comments?

Comments ? ... Absolutely

you're a fucking moron.

the speech Laura Trump made was nothing but PURE horseshit, and you fell for it.

NEXT.
Nope! I only post the truth. Trump is creating an economic juggernaut for America.
Lol. Obama created more jobs in his last 6 months than Trump did in his first 6.
Do you have any superlatives for President Obama for that?
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!

Yes, winning is what we have been missing.
by this time 2009,,,men were jumping to their death from their second story windows while their wives were eating onion sandwitches
So true. Obama was the black symbol of death.
Moron thinks Obama was responsible for Bush's financial recession.
Roflmao

He was responsible for handling it extremely poorly.

Thankfully, both of those idiots, along with Clinton who was just as responsible, are gone.
Obama saved this country from going over the cliff when we were heading for another major depression.
He brought us ALL THE WAY back as his numbers prove when he left on Jan 20/ 17
You have to be on drugs.

Comments?

Comments ? ... Absolutely

you're a fucking moron.

the speech Laura Trump made was nothing but PURE horseshit, and you fell for it.

NEXT.
Nope! I only post the truth. Trump is creating an economic juggernaut for America.
Lol. Obama created more jobs in his last 6 months than Trump did in his first 6.
Do you have any superlatives for President Obama for that?
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!

That's exactly what the statistics show:

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2009_all_period_M12_data.gif

What an unreasonable lying moron we have here.

If morons like you got a job/ were delivered to Venezuela, the unemployment rate would be close to zero because of Trump's genius.

I love DEPLORABLES like Norman's history revisionism.
That's why no one takes trump supporters seriously..
We were losing 800,000 jobs per month under Bush and Obama turned that around.

And then there is bullshit, which is the above post, just like all of your posts. "SAVED US"? He doubled the debt, you could save the planet from nuclear holocaust with that amount of money.

Of course, the story is a complete myth anyway. He made bad situation worse, and then lied about it.
Bad situation worse?
When Obama took over: we were a hair away from a Great Depression.
When he left the stock market was booming and great UE numbers.

There is something really wrong with you..

So do you deny the fact that Obama increased the debt by about 10 trillion dollars, and unfunded liabilities by a other 20 trillion?

You are in a deep state of denial... and of course, in a perceptual state of lack of IQ.

There is no evidence what so ever that Obama saved anything. He certainly didn't save money, he spent like a drunken sailor! Not the "saving" type of guy most certainly...

Last edited:
My sources: Financial Times and Real Clear Markets.
Subscribe to read

You can't handle the truth.

Yeah, Obama administration probably paid for the fake news as usual.

Thankfully I have degree in economics so I don't need to listen to your nonsense. I know it to be absolutely false, fake and fraud.

The debt is what? Over 20 trillion any minute now? WELL DONE! SUCH A SAVER!

So do you deny the fact that Obama increased the debt by about 10 trillion dollars, and unfunded liabilities by a other 20 trillion?

You are in a deep state of denial... and of course, in a perceptual state of lack of IQ.

There is no evidence what so ever that Obama saved anything. He certainly didn't save money, he spent like a drunken sailor! Not the "saving" type of guy most certainly... SPEND SPEND.
i dont recall the DOW shooting up the day after Obama won.

Subscribe to read

Thankfully I have degree in economics so I don't need to listen to your nonsense. I know it to be absolutely false, fake and fraud.

The debt is what? Over 20 trillion. WELL DONE! SUCH A SAVER!
How can the left brag that Obama saved us, when he actually had to borrow 10 Trillion from our children to do it?

The numbers are in for the Trumpenfuhrers first 200 days and they're phenomenal. It only proves he has the right stuff when it comes to making America great again. Compared to the constitutionally ineligible president that preceded our first natural born citizen president in 8 years, with a genuine original birth certificate, Trump excels in epic proportions.

Read the numbers and enjoy.
BY THE NUMBERS: President Trump’s Historic First 200 Days – Promises Kept and Records Broken

TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)

poor delusional kkk trash

There is no evidence what so ever that Obama saved anything. He certainly didn't save money, he spent like a drunken sailor! Not the "saving" type of guy most certainly... SPEND SPEND.
i dont recall the DOW shooting up the day after Obama won.

you don't remember what the DOW did at all... but I can tell you when he took over our economy was screwed because ultimately the GOP breaks everything it touches.

Subscribe to read

How can the left brag that Obama saved us, when he actually had to borrow 10 Trillion from our children to do it?

He borrowed so much money / increased the liabilities so much that for two years of his term, no American would have had to work if the money was spent for such a purpose.

But just remember, he's such a saver!

Subscribe to read

Business Insider and Real Clear Markets Say you're a liar..
Here's How Obama Saved Us From The Second Great Depression

" Paid for fake news"
Ha ha ha ha
Thanks for showing us all what kind of mental patient you are.

We have Business Insider and Real Clear Markets explicitly saying Obama saved us from a Great Depression and then there's the guy in the padded room saying the opposite.

Just too funny.

Subscribe to read

He borrowed so much money / increased the liabilities so much that for two years of his term, no American would have had to work if the money was spent for such a purpose.

But just remember, he's such a saver!
i miss the good old days when the average legal americans share of the debt was between 9 and 14,000? and what is it now? 1.2 Million?

Forum List

Back