🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

By The Numbers: President Trump's Historic First 200 Days--Promises Kept And Records Broken

This dope says he's in finance but says Business Insider and Real Clear Markets
are " garbage."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You're a sanitation engineer at best.

I am intelligent to be aware that there are better and less knowledgeable writers. The articles you poster... are full of shit. But you eat it in spades. It came from business insider, obviously you have to believe it! It's not like they haven't ever been wrong before... *housing bubble*... cough.

The diagnosis being completely wrong, why wouldn't their assessment of the supposed "saving" be? For no reason. This student of the great depression couldn't even spot the great recession when it was hitting him right in the face and now we are supposed to trust him? ROFLMAO!

Not surprised lyin Norm didn't know Obama's jobs report had 10,000 more jobs than Trump.

But he's a financial expert. Ha!

and a gallon of gas never even came close to $5.00 a gallon !!!

I guarantee it did in CA towards the end of W.'s last term.
and when gas was 4/5 bucks a gallon,,,Bambi didnt even try to lower the prices,,,his attitude was,,,oh, well,,,that too bad,,so long as I can afford to pay 4.00 a gallon,,thats all the matters to me

Well..after Obama kicked all his buddies some funds under the guise of "Green energy investment for the country" gas prices did go down by a dollar or so.

Those dead and abandoned fields of sorghum didn't look very green to me. The land owner or next leaser had to plow them under. They paid the lease and planted, but never harvested it.

By the way, Sorghum is tough stuff, it's like sugarcane. It probably has to be burned off just to help soften it up.

So green!

The numbers are in for the Trumpenfuhrers first 200 days and they're phenomenal. It only proves he has the right stuff when it comes to making America great again. Compared to the constitutionally ineligible president that preceded our first natural born citizen president in 8 years, with a genuine original birth certificate, Trump excels in epic proportions.

Read the numbers and enjoy.
BY THE NUMBERS: President Trump’s Historic First 200 Days – Promises Kept and Records Broken

TRUMP EFFECT: 1.1 Million Drop Off Trump Food Stamp Lists — Mostly Illegal Aliens (Video)
Even with the obstruction from both parties elite pieces of crap he is WINNING!

and when gas was 4/5 bucks a gallon,,,Bambi didnt even try to lower the prices,,,his attitude was,,,oh, well,,,that too bad,,so long as I can afford to pay 4.00 a gallon,,thats all the matters to me
Moron thinks presidents can lower oil prices.
No really.
You really are a moron... Trump has taken the regulatory boot from off of the necks of many Americans.. That act alone LOWERS PRICES OF OIL and other common goods to be produced.

Moron thinks presidents can lower oil prices.
No really.
I see intellect isn't your specialty.

Forum List

Back