CA passes transgender students rights bill

Lunatics running the asylum incslifornia. They should do things to show the idiocy like have entire male lockerrooms for gym class all declare they are female and march into the girls lockerrooms. Then libs will have an inquisition as to who counts as a tranny

You seem to go into a FRENZY over the thought of transsexuals being treated as fellow citizens. May I ask why?

Some schools in California already allowed unisex use of bathrooms. A 14 year old girl I know was brutally beaten by two boys in a unisex bathroom and left in a coma. She had committed the ultimate sin. She refused to have sex with the boys a couple of weeks earlier. She is now in a private school where they don't permit boys and girls to use the same bathroom.

The school reprimanded the boys and told the girl's parents that she was anti social and that's the reason she got beat up.

Link?

That's fine but if parents "opt out" their portion of the taxes paid in should then be funneled into that private institution.

Your way or the highway? Is that it now? Interesting. :cuckoo:
So much for the consent of the governed. It is California though, huh. :eusa_shhh:

Best solution. Make the Restrooms Unisex with Individual Private Stalls.

LOL, yes, my way or the highway....or I could have been pointing out that no one is "forced" to send their child to public school.

Exactly. No one is forced to use public schools. They are provided for those who do not wish to educate their own children or use a private option. Ironically, that includes the VAST majority of American Parents. But, because they are Public Schools, they have to accommodate all student needs, such as handicapped b-rooms, ramps, etc. Translations of school material and translators must be provided for the non-English speaking parents, etc.

That's fine but if parents "opt out" their portion of the taxes paid in should then be funneled into that private institution.

LOL, yes, my way or the highway....or I could have been pointing out that no one is "forced" to send their child to public school.

Exactly. No one is forced to use public schools. They are provided for those who do not wish to educate their own children or use a private option. Ironically, that includes the VAST majority of American Parents. But, because they are Public Schools, they have to accommodate all student needs, such as handicapped b-rooms, ramps, etc. Translations of school material and translators must be provided for the non-English speaking parents, etc.

Can we opt out of our taxes paying for roads we don't use? For Parks we don't go to? Can we opt out of paying taxes for OTHER government programs we will never ever use? I'd like that.

Lunatics running the asylum incslifornia. They should do things to show the idiocy like have entire male lockerrooms for gym class all declare they are female and march into the girls lockerrooms. Then libs will have an inquisition as to who counts as a tranny

You seem to go into a FRENZY over the thought of transsexuals being treated as fellow citizens. May I ask why?

This is not 'being treated like a citizen'.. this is having people accept and pander around how you FEEL you are.. not what you really are.. XX, you are a female, period, there are no if's and's or but's about it.. XY you are a male, there are no if's and's or but's about it..

leaving this up to CHOICE is ridiculous.. I can now say I FEEL I identify as being a woman, even though i am clearly and genetically a man, and go hang in the women's bathroom all day...

The obvious solution is school vouchers. Don't like the public school that your kid would have to attend? With a voucher, you can send them anywhere you want to.

How much would you like to bet that Christian, Catholic and other private school enrollment sky rockets? Perhaps they might even actually learn something in school?

Oh my God, now wouldn't that be a killer... your kid comes home, picks up a book and actually READS it. Or maybe, just maybe, you go to the store and the tab is $3.49 and your kid KNOWS exactly how much change they should get back from a $5.00 bill WITHOUT a cash register telling them. OR, and perhaps I'm just dreaming here, but your kid watches jeopardy and actually KNOWS what a verb is in a sentence.

No, no... the left can't have that. Lets quash those ideas right now... nothing of that dream helps the NEA, the LGBT community or sex education.

Too funny, apples and oranges.

It is interesting that you want families to have to pay twice for their children's education.

Union man/woman are ya?

Can we opt out of our taxes paying for roads we don't use? For Parks we don't go to? Can we opt out of paying taxes for OTHER government programs we will never ever use? I'd like that.

Is there any reason why use of restrooms should be a decision belonging only to transsexuals? Isn't that discrimination? How about a teenage boy who wants to use the girls room just because he wants to? Certainly he should be accommodated. There's not going to be a bathroom monitor to ask boys if they feel like girls at the door.

Is there any reason why use of restrooms should be a decision belonging only to transsexuals? Isn't that discrimination? How about a teenage boy who wants to use the girls room just because he wants to? Certainly he should be accommodated. There's not going to be a bathroom monitor to ask boys if they feel like girls at the door.

Is there any reason you haven't provided a link to back up your story from above?

Is there any reason you haven't provided a link to back up your story from above?

The argument or reason for the 'transgender' side is feeling.. why can't his?? The feeling requires no 'proof'

So, if I am still not using the roads I should get some of my taxes from buying gas. Same thought, idiot.
If you want to split hairs, let us split hairs.

Gas taxes pay for roads, idiot. Don't buy gas a d you don't pay for roads

And you're free to homeschool too if they reach religion I guess, eh?

You want to force the denial of reality onto others. This time onto CHILDREN who are compelled by law to be there.

only a deviant liberal could think of such insanity.

Out of curiousity, how many transies do you think are out there?

Because, frankly, I'm 51 years old, and I only met one transie in my life, and he was like an Ed Wood level ugly woman.

The way you are carrying on, you'd think there was a whole army of Transies wanting to pee sitting down...

And you're free to homeschool too if they reach religion I guess, eh?

You want to force the denial of reality onto others. This time onto CHILDREN who are compelled by law to be there.

only a deviant liberal could think of such insanity.

Out of curiousity, how many transies do you think are out there?

Because, frankly, I'm 51 years old, and I only met one transie in my life, and he was like an Ed Wood level ugly woman.

The way you are carrying on, you'd think there was a whole army of Transies wanting to pee sitting down...

Well, you may have actually met more, but didn't know they were transgendered. Not everyone looks like the bearded lady you know ;)

But there are an increasing number of children who are transitioning younger. Doctors are recognizing gender dysphoria earlier and are helping parents understand and best serve the needs of those children.

Parents Help 5-Year-Old Girl Live As Transgender Boy

California Transgender Student Rights Bill Clears State Assembly

Now a student can use whatever bathroom they claim they are, and other students are forced by law to attend those schools. Have fun, parents. Deviant liberal reality deniers know what's best for you.

Why would anyone object to the State of California seeking to be in compliance with the Constitution:

In Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992), the Court reaffirmed the substantive force of the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause. The Casey decision again confirmed that our laws and tradition afford constitutional protection to personal decisions relating to marriage, procreation, contraception, family relationships, child rearing, and education. Id., at 851. In explaining the respect the Constitution demands for the autonomy of the person in making these choices, we stated as follows:

“ These matters, involving the most intimate and personal choices a person may make in a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy, are central to the liberty protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. At the heart of liberty is the right to define one’s own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life. Beliefs about these matters could not define the attributes of personhood were they formed under compulsion of the State.” Ibid.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

For the ignorant, hateful OP and those who agree with him, the above ruling means that the Constitution protects the right of each individual to determine for himself fundamental aspects of his life as he sees fit, free of interference from the state.

That one is born physically male or female is Constitutionally and legally irrelevant; the state cannot compel an individual to adhere to a particular gender role with regard to conduct or behavior against his will.

If one wishes to present himself as a transgender/transsexual person, he is at liberty to do so. And public schools, as components of the state, are required to respect each individual’s right to self-determination in accordance with the 14th Amendment.

This is yet another example of how many on the right have a tendency toward totalitarianism, where conservatives, for the most part, cannot abide diversity and dissent and feel the need to compel conformity.

Now a student can use whatever bathroom they claim they are, and other students are forced by law to attend those schools. Have fun, parents. Deviant liberal reality deniers know what's best for you.

You are free to homeschool.

All of the schools I work in have three types of restrooms. Boys, girls, and unisex.

novasteve is not supporting his OP fully.
The 'law' has only passed through the state assembly, still needs to pass the Senate.

Why would anyone object to the State of California seeking to be in compliance with the Constitution:

In Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992), the Court reaffirmed the substantive force of the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause. The Casey decision again confirmed that our laws and tradition afford constitutional protection to personal decisions relating to marriage, procreation, contraception, family relationships, child rearing, and education. Id., at 851. In explaining the respect the Constitution demands for the autonomy of the person in making these choices, we stated as follows:

“ These matters, involving the most intimate and personal choices a person may make in a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy, are central to the liberty protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. At the heart of liberty is the right to define one’s own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life. Beliefs about these matters could not define the attributes of personhood were they formed under compulsion of the State.” Ibid.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

For the ignorant, hateful OP and those who agree with him, the above ruling means that the Constitution protects the right of each individual to determine for himself fundamental aspects of his life as he sees fit, free of interference from the state.

That one is born physically male or female is Constitutionally and legally irrelevant; the state cannot compel an individual to adhere to a particular gender role with regard to conduct or behavior against his will.

If one wishes to present himself as a transgender/transsexual person, he is at liberty to do so. And public schools, as components of the state, are required to respect each individual’s right to self-determination in accordance with the 14th Amendment.

This is yet another example of how many on the right have a tendency toward totalitarianism, where conservatives, for the most part, cannot abide diversity and dissent and feel the need to compel conformity.

This is utter bullshit. What one thinks doesn't trump reality. I can think of myself as a woman but-- guess what?-- biology says I'm not (XY). If we're going to play this argument, where you have to "respect" what I "wish to present myself as", then if I want to believe I'm a 16 year old male and want to sleep with a 15 year old female, then I should get to do that because "self-determination" and all that, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back