Cabelas business is booming! Thanks Obama!

Divine Wind

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2011
Went to Cabelas today to go gun shopping and business was booming! Lots of people there even though it's a work day.

I'd missed the Father's Day sale due to work, but still wanted to purchase a Pietta 1873 SA revolver in .357. They give a military discount, so at least I was able save 5% there.

Still, compared to other like revolvers, it's a good bargain.

F.LLI Pietta 1873 SA Revolvers : Cabela's
upload_2016-6-23_20-18-4.png

Century Int'l Arms 1873 Single Action Millennium

Chrome is awesome...
Nickel. It wasn't my first choice since I preferred the case-hardened version over nickel-plate, but it was sold out. Since I also intend to hang it up on my man cave wall, the nickel would be more resistant to corrosion.

Mameluke sword I mounted on the wall in a similar manner

a1jc7.jpg

We have a Cabela's just slightly across the border in West Virginia. Love that place!

Actually, thank fearful and ignorant NRA gun nutters.
Says the lying Left who wants to ban guns, restrict ammunition says and ban accessories like magazines.

BTW, in preparation for buying a .357, I've stocked up on 500 rounds of .357 JHP and 200 rounds of .38 HP

Thanks Obama!

Places like Cabella's and other stores that sell firearms, ammo and various other accouterment will be very sad to see Obama gone.

I just purchased two awesome fans for our tent from Cabela's. It is going to add a small level of comfort to our next camping trip in three weeks.

Last edited:
Went to Cabelas today to go gun shopping and business was booming! Lots of people there even though it's a work day.

I'd missed the Father's Day sale due to work, but still wanted to purchase a Pietta 1873 SA revolver in .357. They give a military discount, so at least I was able save 5% there.

Still, compared to other like revolvers, it's a good bargain.

F.LLI Pietta 1873 SA Revolvers : Cabela's
View attachment 79216

Century Int'l Arms 1873 Single Action Millennium
Better stock up

Obama is going to take your guns before he leaves

Says the lying Left who wants to ban guns, restrict ammunition says and ban accessories like magazines.

BTW, in preparation for buying a .357, I've stocked up on 500 rounds of .357 JHP and 200 rounds of .38 HP

Thanks Obama!
No, it’s ignorant, moronic rightwing nitwits like you who think someone’s going to ‘take away’ your guns.

Consider the stupidity of your thread premise: after almost 8 years in office, not one gun ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ by the president - not that he has the 'authority' to do so to begin with.

All you idiots manage to do is cause needless, unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.

Thanks Obama!

Indeed. EVERY gun dealer or ammo dealer is back logged with orders. I just ordered a thousand rounds of 9mm JHP and it took 2 weeks to get my order. Thankfully, I ordered when the prices were still fairly low. Prices have risen 20-25% lately.

Thanks Obama!
No, it’s ignorant, moronic rightwing nitwits like you who think someone’s going to ‘take away’ your guns.

Consider the stupidity of your thread premise: after almost 8 years in office, not one gun ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ by the president - not that he has the 'authority' to do so to begin with.

All you idiots manage to do is cause needless, unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.

Another "fallacy" there, hypocrite? :)

Nothing gets conservatives buying guns like a good massacre

Thanks Obama!

Not for the lack of trying.
Trying too ban a sporting rifle right now.using nothing but spin lies and scare tactics.
Pegging the old hypocrisy meter pretty hard there fallacy man.

Forum List

Back