Cadbury Abandons Easter Eggs For Muslims-Now Renamed "Gesture Eggs"

And this is a major issue where you mock someone else's religion. Even with something associated with it for children. The mocking of Islam is minimal. I see nothing better with the elimination of Christianity except social justice issues which has increased government outlay through the roof and pushed us toward a dictatorship with the loss of unalienable rights.

I am so sorry I mocked you. I hope you will be ok.

This is the first time I'm glad my grandma is 94. I dont want her to be alive to see how things are going. I don't even think she could wrap her head around a tranny, let alone the rest of this nonsense.

A few years ago our daughter saw a loon tranny, she was about six.

The look on her face! I tried to explain it to her and she wasn't buying it.

Even kids know it's abnormal

This is the first time I'm glad my grandma is 94. I dont want her to be alive to see how things are going. I don't even think she could wrap her head around a tranny, let alone the rest of this nonsense.

Ditto my mother, who would be 102 years old if she were alive.

Things must be going ok in the country when all they can find to whine about are

92421.png

and this

NYPICHPDPICT000009166434-1.jpg
I haven't delved too much into the whole Bud Light thing...is THAT what they're upset about?

Original thread was removed because censor didn't check for information.

MaryL

Because of Religious/Political/ Lame Brained reasons, Cadbury has adopted the "Go Woke, Go Broke" craze that is sweeping the nation. Looks like Cadbury is willing to take a chance and has their fingers crossed they won't go bankrupt because of progressive liberal "Brilliant Ideas."

BULLSHIT. I have been eating Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs for the last two months.

Furthermore eggs have N0THING to do with Easter whatsoever, nor does chocolate. It's an affront to Christianity that these symbols of a pagan spring fertility festival has supplanted the Cross as THE symbol for this Holy season.

You picked the wrong culture fight here Hossass.

BULLSHIT. I have been eating Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs for the last two months.

Furthermore eggs have N0THING to do with Easter whatsoever, nor does chocolate. It's an affront to Christianity that these symbols of a pagan spring fertility festival has supplanted the Cross as THE symbol for this Holy season.

You picked the wrong culture fight here Hossass.

Well, if the eggs have nothing to do with Easter, then Cadbury went to all that leftist ass-kissing for absolutely no reason whatsoever!

Y'all are so much fun to watch when you kill yourselves with your own ignorance.

Forum List

Back