Cadillac drives lefties nuts?

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I guess so, heard about this commercial riling up some left wing nuts so here it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wNMOapzyw]Cadillac ELR Commercial : 'Poolside' The First Ever 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Why would that upset anyone? Except for maybe a bunch of Eurotrash-lazy asses.

Last edited:
I guess so, heard about this commercial riling up some left wing nuts so here it is.

Cadillac ELR Commercial : 'Poolside' The First Ever 2014 - YouTube

LOL, why would it drive so-called "lefties" nuts when it's has an electric attachment to it? What's so bad about the commercial?

Apparently, some are saying its xenophobic.

Cadillac Commercial Criticized as Xenophobic | Video - ABC News

I love tracking RW talking points. :lol:

what talking points, he posted the comercial and that it pisses off the left, which it does. What are you disputing?

We know the OP was just making an observation based on a reaction from the left regarding the commercial. Liberals have a bad habit of not actually commenting on the specific issue at hand. Deflection is usually preferred. Even Obama, who is extremely arrogant, once had the nerve to call America arrogant. The commercial isn't arrogant. It's true. The left can't handle that.

The response was, in itself, a talking point. Instead of a real answer, they post nonsensical responses that are designed to make the OP look foolish for pointing out a fact.

Liberals do get upset at the smallest things when they go against their strict beliefs.

The commercial points out the benefits of hard work, American pride and the guy talked about great Americans who contributed to the world. The left hates the thought of America being exceptional because many on the left are fucking commies who despise capitalism and ignore how it made this country great.

Last edited:

That looks like my life.

Going to Australia in May (for my 2 weeks off in August).

Will be in Tasmania.

Why?

Because I can.

:D

Sounds very cool! I just watched a documentary on irukandji, the wildlife there is amazing. Have fun!

Yes, an electric car drives lefties' nuts. It also drives their asses and their torsos and their legs and arms and heads.

So?

CaféAuLait;8731869 said:

That looks like my life.

Will be in Tasmania.

Why?

Because I can.

Sounds very cool! I just watched a documentary on irukandji, the wildlife there is amazing. Have fun!

Actually going for a wedding in Dalyesford near Melbourne. After that..heading to Tasmania.

Hopefully I see one them famous "Devils".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE]YouTube- Bevilled Rabbit (1957).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

It is targeting a certain market group. You don't like it, don't watch it. Pretty simple really....

Isn't that Ray what's-his-face from "Good Fellas"? Ray Liotta. Loved that movie.
The video doesn't rile me. I used to own a limited edition Cadillac. Loved it. But jesus, a key fob was $125.00.

Is it possible to be riled up by something I didn't know existed? The conservatives are so simple-minded sometimes.

Why? Because he's extolling the virtues of the American manufacturing process and American work ethic that put together an electric car that the right wing hates from the car company the right wing Republicans wish wasn't even around anymore?

Good commercial...don't really dig the car that much though.

CaféAuLait;8731869 said:
That looks like my life.

Will be in Tasmania.

Why?

Because I can.

Actually going for a wedding in Dalyesford near Melbourne. After that..heading to Tasmania.

Hopefully I see one them famous "Devils".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE]YouTube- Bevilled Rabbit (1957).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

LOL that would be great, if not, be sure to get a pic of the road signs warning for their crossing or in the area. Looks like a giant rabid rat sign. Enjoy your time there. :)

Forum List

Back