Cadillac drives lefties nuts?

I guess so, heard about this commercial riling up some left wing nuts so here it is.

Cadillac ELR Commercial : 'Poolside' The First Ever 2014 - YouTube

Why would that upset anyone? Except for maybe a bunch of Eurotrash-lazy asses.

I love tracking RW talking points. :lol:

what talking points, he posted the comercial and that it pisses off the left, which it does. What are you disputing?

It does? I'm a leftie and I like the commercial. Have liked it ever since it started showing during the Olympics....about 3 weeks ago. :D

I love tracking RW talking points. :lol:

what talking points, he posted the comercial and that it pisses off the left, which it does. What are you disputing?

We know the OP was just making an observation based on a reaction from the left regarding the commercial. Liberals have a bad habit of not actually commenting on the specific issue at hand. Deflection is usually preferred. Even Obama, who is extremely arrogant, once had the nerve to call America arrogant. The commercial isn't arrogant. It's true. The left can't handle that.

The response was, in itself, a talking point. Instead of a real answer, they post nonsensical responses that are designed to make the OP look foolish for pointing out a fact.

Liberals do get upset at the smallest things when they go against their strict beliefs.

The commercial points out the benefits of hard work, American pride and the guy talked about great Americans who contributed to the world. The left hates the thought of America being exceptional because many on the left are fucking commies who despise capitalism and ignore how it made this country great.

Actually, this is the second thread about a commercial upsetting lefties. How do they know the commercial upsets lefties? Because they were TOLD it does.

News to this leftie. :D

I guess so, heard about this commercial riling up some left wing nuts so here it is.

Isn't that Ray what's-his-face from "Good Fellas"? Ray Liotta. Loved that movie.
The video doesn't rile me. I used to own a limited edition Cadillac. Loved it. But jesus, a key fob was $125.00.

Is it possible to be riled up by something I didn't know existed? The conservatives are so simple-minded sometimes.

Apparently you're behind your liberal friends.

Every liberal in this thread has ignored the commercial and the fallout which is the point of this thread

Cadillac Made A Commercial About The American Dream, And It's A Nightmare

The commercial sums up the differences between the left and right. The left loves Europe, the rights like freedom and individuality

here is the beginning of the HuffPo article.
There are plenty of things to celebrate about being American, but being possessed by a blind mania for working yourself into the ground, buying more stuff and mocking people in other countries just isn't one of them.

typical left shit

The point of this commercial is to say that you may want to 10 months of vacation, but don't fucking bitch at the people who work their ass of and are now rich for it.

Yes, an electric car drives lefties' nuts. It also drives their asses and their torsos and their legs and arms and heads.

So?

Ain't it cons that get all huffy about electric cars..

Yeah..it is. :D

Again Swallow with the deflection......no one cares about electric cars, if they work then we'll buy them, if they suck (which they do now) we wont (that pisses the left of and they try to come up with a way to FORCE us to buy them)

so now back to the op

Isn't that Ray what's-his-face from "Good Fellas"? Ray Liotta. Loved that movie.
The video doesn't rile me. I used to own a limited edition Cadillac. Loved it. But jesus, a key fob was $125.00.

Is it possible to be riled up by something I didn't know existed? The conservatives are so simple-minded sometimes.

Every liberal in this thread has ignored the commercial and the fallout which is the point of this thread

The commercial sums up the differences between the left and right. The left loves Europe, the rights like freedom and individuality

There are plenty of things to celebrate about being American, but being possessed by a blind mania for working yourself into the ground, buying more stuff and mocking people in other countries just isn't one of them.

typical left shit

The point of this commercial is to say that you may want to 10 months of vacation, but don't fucking bitch at the people who work their ass of and are now rich for it.

Oh. So that's why you folks are trying to squash the vote, make sure every woman has no choice about her body, and want religion to be incorporated in legislation.

Yeah.

Freedom alrighty.

Yes, an electric car drives lefties' nuts. It also drives their asses and their torsos and their legs and arms and heads.

So?

Again Swallow with the deflection......no one cares about electric cars, if they work then we'll buy them, if they suck (which they do now) we wont (that pisses the left of and they try to come up with a way to FORCE us to buy them)

so now back to the op

Swallow?

Dude. I don't let other dudes suck my dick.

So you are barking up the wrong tree.

typical left shit

As I said in the OTHER thread about this commercial (I do love tracking what RW talking points make the sheeple do)...I've been watching this commercial and I like it...especially the dig towards the French at the end....I've liked Neal McDonough for quite a while...however, his suit doesn't fit him well, it's too small for him.

Oh...did I say I like this commercial? Did I say I'm a leftie?

So?

so now back to the op

Yes...back to the OP....tell us again how you were told that we lefties hate this car commercial that's been around for at least 3 weeks. :eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;8731869 said:
That looks like my life.

Going to Australia in May (for my 2 weeks off in August).

Will be in Tasmania.

Why?

Because I can.

:D

Sounds very cool! I just watched a documentary on irukandji, the wildlife there is amazing. Have fun!

Actually going for a wedding in Dalyesford near Melbourne. After that..heading to Tasmania.

Hopefully I see one them famous "Devils".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE]YouTube- Bevilled Rabbit (1957).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

You have a safe, enjoyable and wonderful trip. :D

Not so sure about the devils though, I would love to see one there in the wild too.

The species is facing extinction from Devil Facial Tumor Disease (DFTD), an infectious cancer that is spread by the animals biting each other. It is believed that the cancer has wiped out over 60% of the animals since it was first discovered in 1996.

typical left shit

The left loves Europe?

Where do you guys pull this shit from?

typical left shit

Oh. So that's why you folks are trying to squash the vote, make sure every woman has no choice about her body, and want religion to be incorporated in legislation.

Yeah.

Freedom alrighty.

You have the uncanny ability to never make sense.

typical left shit

Yeah.

Freedom alrighty.

Wrong on all counts. we don't squash the vote, I don't remember seeing any republicans armed scaring voters off, but I did see New Black Panthers doing it

As for women, uh they can do whatever they want with their bodies, except kill people. I love this argument, you're pro choice on abortion, but mandate everything else? doesn't work logically.

and religion already is, but no one is forcing you to join one, just live by judeo Christian values, that we ALWAYS have. It's why we don't have human sacrifice like Indians practiced

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8731869 said:
Sounds very cool! I just watched a documentary on irukandji, the wildlife there is amazing. Have fun!

Actually going for a wedding in Dalyesford near Melbourne. After that..heading to Tasmania.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE]YouTube- Bevilled Rabbit (1957).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Not so sure about the devils though, I would love to see one there in the wild too.

The species is facing extinction from Devil Facial Tumor Disease (DFTD), an infectious cancer that is spread by the animals biting each other. It is believed that the cancer has wiped out over 60% of the animals since it was first discovered in 1996.

Dayum

And thanks! :D

YouTube- Bevilled Rabbit (1957).wmv - YouTube

Dayum

And thanks! :D

dam humans!!!!!!! killing off the devils too!

That looks like my life.

Going to Australia in May (for my 2 weeks off in August).

Will be in Tasmania.

Why?

Because I can.

:D

Did Australia about 12 years ago. Frankly, it was not all that exciting. Although I was fascinated by the wallabies. But Tasmania should be great.

Forum List

Back