"Caesar at home, Chamberlain abroad"

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Good Sunday evening read...

“No president can win ’em all, but Obama’s foreign-policy record is unblemished by success. From east to west and north to south, America’s standing and influence have declined universally. “

“It is impossible for a US president to be irrelevant, but Obama is testing the proposition.”

“A Caesar at home and a Chamberlain abroad, Obama manages to simultaneously provoke fury and ridicule. He bullies critics here while shrinking from adversaries there.”

Chickens come home to roost for Obama | New York Post

This is the best line:

"No president can win ’em all, but Obama’s foreign-policy record is unblemished by success."

*snicker* Unblemished By Success *snicker*

It's perfectly Oscar Wilde-ian.

Snicker DERP Snicker.

The CIA trained the Mujaheddin to break a world superpower over an extended period of time and it worked. Now the US has spent $2b/wk for over ten years trying to win the exact same war that the US designed to never end.

While you publicly cheer for Obama's downfall, you simultaneously cheer on the war that is making the US weaker. Of course that won't register with you because you don't actually care if the US set up the jihad. You just want Obama to fail, and America right along with it.

If you want America to become stronger then you need to stop supporting the war in Afghanistan which is a bottomless pit of blood and money.

Your reading comprehension is as poor as your cognitive abilities.

Being pleased to see Obama properly analyzed in the press is not at all like cheering him on to damage the U.S.

The only consistent thing is the diarrhea that flows from his TelePrompTer.

Snicker DERP Snicker.

The CIA trained the Mujaheddin to break a world superpower over an extended period of time and it worked. Now the US has spent $2b/wk for over ten years trying to win the exact same war that the US designed to never end.

While you publicly cheer for Obama's downfall, you simultaneously cheer on the war that is making the US weaker. Of course that won't register with you because you don't actually care if the US set up the jihad. You just want Obama to fail, and America right along with it.

If you want America to become stronger then you need to stop supporting the war in Afghanistan which is a bottomless pit of blood and money.

So the war ends and the pipeline opens? Is that the deal?

Being pleased to see Obama properly analyzed in the press is not at all like cheering him on to damage the U.S.

Right....... Conservatives truly love America and that's why you want us to stay at war against the entire world forever. If we don't start new wars, then the President is "weak". If he does anything, he's a failure.

And for all of your Republican bitching and whining, you haven't proposed any realistic alternatives to what Obama has done. What is the GOP plan for fixing America? There's nothing in that article about what Obama should do to make Republicans happy. It's just an anti-Obama rant without any solutions.

Do you even have a solution to any of America's problems? Or is the GOP plan just to spend Obama's time in office telling everyone how terrible Obama is?

More sophistry, nonsense, and blather from KNB.

Link to one post of mine where I've said we should stay at war with the rest of the world forever.

Here's a little clue. You won't find one.

What Obama has done is to encourage aggressors such as Putin to take advantage of his fecklessness.

Right....... Conservatives truly love America and that's why you want us to stay at war against the entire world forever. If we don't start new wars, then the President is "weak". If he does anything, he's a failure.

And for all of your Republican bitching and whining, you haven't proposed any realistic alternatives to what Obama has done. What is the GOP plan for fixing America? There's nothing in that article about what Obama should do to make Republicans happy. It's just an anti-Obama rant without any solutions.

Do you even have a solution to any of America's problems? Or is the GOP plan just to spend Obama's time in office telling everyone how terrible Obama is?

It's all Bush's fault, right?

Oh, and I HAVE a solution to America's problems. GET RID OF BARRY.

Link to one post of mine where I've said we should stay at war with the rest of the world forever.

What Obama has done is to encourage aggressors such as Putin to take advantage of his fecklessness.
And what is the GOP alternative? War with Russia?

Obama is BEGGING for Russia to move on Ukraine. He is literally BEGGING for them to do it.

Then he can draw another "red line" in the sand and tell Putin "I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO STEP OVER THIS LINE!!"

It's all Bush's fault, right?

Oh, and I HAVE a solution to America's problems. GET RID OF BARRY.
No, moron, it's rich people's fault. Who do you think the Presidents are working for? You, me and the People? They aren't working for the People. Corporations are People now. That is who the President works for, both Democrat and Republican.

Obama is BEGGING for Russia to move on Ukraine. He is literally BEGGING for them to do it.

Then he can draw another "red line" in the sand and tell Putin "I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO STEP OVER THIS LINE!!"
And what is the GOP solution to the problem?

Tell us, what's it like to go through life with only a lower brain stem?

You provide the typical lefty moonbat strawman.

The only two choices are not Obama Fecklessness and all out war with Russia.

What should have happened:

- The U.S. should have built the promised missile defense systems in Poland and the Czech Republic instead of cancelling them as Obama did despite prior agreements to provide them.

- Obama shouldn't have given Russia the nudge nudge wink wink about flexibility after the 2012 election.

- The galactically stupid "Reset" button (complete with inaccurate translation) shouldn't have been used as a gimmick.

- Obama should have enacted real sanctions much earlier.

- Obama should have approved the Keystone pipeline, and directed the EPA to not hold up permits for fracking and development of natural gas. Europe is held an economic hostage due to its energy dependence upon Russia. U.S. energy independence and exports to Europe would both lower energy prices and take market share from Russia, crippling it economically.

At bottom, Russia is just a petro-corruptocrat state. Take away the profits, and it will not have the resources to invade its neighbors.

How does the Keystone XL pipeline make America energy independent?

Putin's troop build up won't get him any leverage with anyone. Obama will just tell Putin to get the hell away from Ukraine's border first and foremost, and then, and only then will Obama negotiate with him if Putin's lucky because Obama usually doesn't deal with terrorists.

The above quote is from another site. I thought it was a first class troll, but the poster is fighting for it as if he believe it. I guess he could.

Obama and his Secretary of State, Herman Munster, seem to believe they need to help Putin find an "exit ramp" by which to extricate himself from this situation he finds himself in.

So, anything's possible.

How does the Keystone XL pipeline make America energy independent?

Are you really that dense? Canada is an ally of the U.S. and part of NAFTA. Sourcing our oil from North American sources that aren't supporting terrorism against the U.S. is "independence". Being dependent upon terrorists is one of the worst forms of dependency from both economic and national security standpoints.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff7QSytNu5Q]I Triple Dog Dare Ya - YouTube[/ame]

Thank god chicken hawk ugly American Pubs aren't around now...it was W's stupidest wars ever that gives Putin cover, and and the blustering fools would wreck all the Russian cooperation with us around the world....

Breaking- Crimea was going Russian all along, and Ukraine isn't perfect.Our response has been about right, as well as in Syria, Libya, our getting out of Iraq and Afghanistan. STHU, hater dupes. lol...

OP-Perfect example of brainwashed RW idiocy...change the channel, you've totally lost it lol. Or move to Russia...

Obama at home, Obama abroad, hater dupes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back