Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

Herman Cain is right on the mark. Right spot on. You know how I know? Cause people like the moron lakotasmoka is pissed off enough to call him an Uncle Tom. You go Herman Cain.

Whens the last time the Dems did anything significant for the black community??

Like lots of others on this board I think they vote Dem because of entitlements. Its human nature to vote for the party thats gonna give you freebees. Wonder how long they would vote Dem is the free ride came to a halt??

I work for and with some fine African Americans. Successful African Americans in their field. These folks aren't waiting around for a handout from anyone. They have college degrees and a go get em attitude.

The retard brains of Republitards, tell people to switch parties to another party even if that party has done nothing.

Well braino. What have the Dems done lately for the black Communities?? UE is around 17% for young male African Americans.

And thats all the fault of Dems? No, thats the fault of *BOTH* parties not giving a damn about the average American and catering more to corporate America instead.

TeaTards have no shame. Blacks know the right sucks.

Herman Cain is black, stupid. In case you haven't noticed, you racist piece of shit.

Cain is nothing more than a lawn ornament for whitey. Dare I say Uncle Tom?

Why would a pizza delivery boy think he's qualified to be president?

He owned the damn company.
Are you really this stupid?
Where did you receive your Masters degree in IT?
Dude was CEO of National Restaurant Asociation and you call him an "Uncle Tom".
First question above answered.
Yes, you are stupid.

Herman Cain is black, stupid. In case you haven't noticed, you racist piece of shit.

Cain is nothing more than a lawn ornament for whitey. Dare I say Uncle Tom?

Why would a pizza delivery boy think he's qualified to be president?

He owned the damn company.
Are you really this stupid?
Where did you receive your Masters degree in IT?
Dude was CEO of National Restaurant Asociation and you call him an "Uncle Tom".
First question above answered.
Yes, you are stupid.

Fucksticks like Lacaca feel "Community Orgasmizer" is significant enough qualification to run a country. Fucksticks like Lacaca need neg rep to stifle their stupidity, angst, racism.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."

Telling how Cain and other conservatives fail to understand that Blacks might support democratic policies because they believe those policies are the best for America, just like millions of white, Hispanic, and Asian Americans – none of whom subject to ‘brainwashing.’

Most black people I have asked( I have asked a bunch, I many blacks and hispanics along with islanders) say that their parent was a Democrat, their grandparent was a Democrat so they are Democrat......... it has nothing to do with what the Democrat Party has done for them because most find politics boring and can't name the Vice President.

The reason for this is because we as black people generally do not like self hating. Cain really thinks he is "in" with the republicans. He needs to open his eyes.

Republicans can now say, one of my best non relevant republican friend is black.

Obama 2012! See my sig.

What an ignorant thing to say.

It's democrats who, like you, are always focused on the color of a persons skin and not the content of his character.

I love Herman Cain, but he won't win, because he has no political or government experience. He probably would if he had been a governor somewhere, but I would give my right arm to have him in there instead of the marixt we do now. Of course, Obama had very little political experience and certainly NO private sector experience which is where Cain is strong.

I don't want to paint with a broad brush, because blacks in this country are the most successful in the world, and there are plenty who start business, have advanced degrees and do very well, but dems seem to like poor inner city people that are dependent on government they like them there, and plenty make money on that fact. Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton along with other scum...

Shelby Steele on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - YouTube

Great vid!
Steele totally dissects the 'white guilt' concept in it. And, in doing so, shows the fallacy of the false left intelligentsia (and I use that term loosely) accusations of 'white guilt' behind support of Herman Cain.

:clap2:

Godfather Pizza? Named after a mafia boss? Even their ads and commercials mimmic The Godfather movie. Well, actually the TeaTard Republicans are more dangerous than the mafia. At least the mafia has rules and compassion.

So, Pizza Boy expects blacks to abandon the party that protects and supports them to vote for a confused Uncle Tom mafia wannabe? I don't think so.

Instead of worrying about what Dems have, haven't done try focusing on what Republitards are/aren't doing for blacks right now.

The reason for this is because we as black people generally do not like self hating. Cain really thinks he is "in" with the republicans. He needs to open his eyes.

Republicans can now say, one of my best non relevant republican friend is black.

Obama 2012! See my sig.

What an ignorant thing to say.

It's democrats who, like you, are always focused on the color of a persons skin and not the content of his character.

I love Herman Cain, but he won't win, because he has no political or government experience. He probably would if he had been a governor somewhere, but I would give my right arm to have him in there instead of the marixt we do now. Of course, Obama had very little political experience and certainly NO private sector experience which is where Cain is strong.

Cain, not being a seasoned politician should be a plus. But in the eyes of the MSM and a glut of sheeple voters in this country, he is against all odds.

The Yard Negro still hasn't proven that blacks are brainwashed, he's just pissed at his party's inability to sway black voters, its easier to blame the voters for not voting for your party than to blame yourself for not getting them to vote for you.

By Meako

Just so I make this clear as the high pitch "ting" of a bell. REPUBLICANS YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE!! In fact the Black community finds such spectacles as Cain’s insulting! No matter how many Herman Cain’s, Allen Wests, Daneen Borelli’s, Alan Keyes, Ron Christies, Michael Steele's and Clarence Thomas’s you slap at the end of leashes and promenade around in your own little Version of the Westminster Kennel Club Show, you only further alienate the minority vote you’re seeking so bad for your power grab.

More: Herman Cain: The CPC's Minstrel Act

The Yard Negro still hasn't proven that blacks are brainwashed, he's just pissed at his party's inability to sway black voters, its easier to blame the voters for not voting for your party than to blame yourself for not getting them to vote for you.

YOU are living proof that Cain is right. :cool:

Forum List

Back