Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

blacks are having a hard time breathing?

You caught on to my spelling error, I meant extra money from the government over slavery.

I almost chided him for picking on the spelling error instead of adressing anything in your post but I figured I'd ignore it....oops i posted :p

Blacks do have a hard time breathing though due to the air pollution in those urban cities and the marijuana smoke...

Herman Cain't be president, but the GOP just might consider putting him on the ticket as VP to help counter the Obama effect. Very few blacks would fall for that.

Herman Cain't be president, but the GOP just might consider putting him on the ticket as VP to help counter the Obama effect. Very few blacks would fall for that.

Who in the right mind would elect a solely business man who owns a pizza shop that serves terrible local pizza?

Jeeeze, poor black people. I guess they just CAN'T handle ANY criticism..

might urt their fweelings. So in rides the liberals-Democrats to SAVE them AGAIN.... cause they surly can't SPEAK for themselves.

good grief.

Last edited:
15 pages.

Not one GOP idea that will help the Black Community.

Lots of insults towards Democrats and African Americans though.

Not surprising.

15 pages.

Not surprising.

What is this crap? BLACK COMMUNITY. are they not AMERCIANS like the REST OF US.?
When did they become a SPERATE unit amongst themselves?
They have ALL the same opportunities as the REST of us colors. Freedom to MAKE their own live for better or worse.

Herman Cain IS Black and he is GOP.

This should not be about "helping the black community".

This should be about helping ALL of America which needs to be fixed.

And Obumba is not the answer.

Can anyone name one GOP policy/proposal designed to help blacks and poor?

Cons are not evil at all unless you want to accept the stereotype and label of lefts being the antichrist and evil as well.

The Republican Party doesn't favor favorites in terms of race because all races have the opportunity in the land of the free to do their own thing. Why should a certain race be entitled to get major support from the government? What is the government doing for those poor Jews? What about the Muslims? What about the Native Americans who lost their land and their buffalo? The Blacks, technically, don't deserve a damn thing from the Republicans after betraying them by voting Democrat because of the free money... Welfare...

15 pages.

Not surprising.

What is this crap? BLACK COMMUNITY. are they not AMERCIANS like the REST OF US.?
They have ALL the same opportunities as the REST of us colors. Freedom to MAKE their own live for better or worse.
The wall these leftists have a hard time with is individual responsibility.

15 pages.

Not surprising.

They are Americans, sure, but I didn't grow up a black man in this country, so I'm not going to be so arrogant as to say their experience and opportunities were just like the rest of us. Are you going to be that arrogant?

But besides that, the argument, which has been screamed repeatedly over 15 pages now, is that Blacks only vote for Democrats because Blacks are brainwashed. If that were true, it would mean the GOP has great options and stances that Blacks should like and should vote for, yet absolutely no one has listed anything that the GOP stands for that Blacks would like. Not one thing.

I don't think the Black Community is brainwashed. I think they vote for candidates who will help improve their lives, and the GOP just doesn't want to do that.

The Republican Party doesn't favor favorites in terms of race because all races have the opportunity in the land of the free to do their own thing. Why should a certain race be entitled to get major support from the government? What is the government doing for those poor Jews? What about the Muslims? What about the Native Americans who lost their land and their buffalo? The Blacks, technically, don't deserve a damn thing from the Republicans after betraying them by voting Democrat because of the free money... Welfare...

Wow, and holy shit. You sound like a true Ayn Rand disciple.

Forum List

Back