Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

They are Americans, sure, but I didn't grow up a black man in this country, so I'm not going to be so arrogant as to say their experience and opportunities were just like the rest of us. Are you going to be that arrogant?

But besides that, the argument, which has been screamed repeatedly over 15 pages now, is that Blacks only vote for Democrats because Blacks are brainwashed. If that were true, it would mean the GOP has great options and stances that Blacks should like and should vote for, yet absolutely no one has listed anything that the GOP stands for that Blacks would like. Not one thing.

I don't think the Black Community is brainwashed. I think they vote for candidates who will help improve their lives, and the GOP just doesn't want to do that.

What does the "black community" want that will help improve their lives?

What has the Democrat party done to help the "black community" improve their lives?

Two simple questions.

Herman Cain, is an American, who is a black conservative. His view is that the "black community" has been separated (segregated) by the democrats so that they can be brainwashed- into believing they are cared for only when democrats are in power. When really what they are, is a tool- a constituency as it were, to help democrats stay in power.

That is what he meant. That is a fair assessment by a man who sees himself as American first and only secondarily, as a black man. A black man more authentically black then Barrack Obama- If one considers his childhood and upbringing. His mother was a cleaning woman in the South and his father, who was raised on a farm, was a chauffeur. I think Cain understands the plight of the black underclass better, then either of the Obama's ever could. Michelle's parents were middle class. Her father was a public employee and her mother was able to stay home and be a full time homemaker. Her father was a political activist for the democrats in his precinct. We all know Obama, grew up in an upper middle class environment- albeit a less then ordinary one- .

If the Democrats helped the Black Community so much then how come the majority of Blacks are still living in the "hood"? Why is the majority still on food stamps? Why is the majority on welfare or government assistance? Why do they not need an ID to vote? Aren't they citizens?

Because that's where the democrats want them to be...dependent and angry.

What has the Democrat party done to help the "black community" improve their lives?

Two simple questions.

Herman Cain, is an American, who is a black conservative. His view is that the "black community" has been separated (segregated) by the democrats so that they can be brainwashed- into believing they are cared for only when democrats are in power. When really what they are, is a tool- a constituency as it were, to help democrats stay in power.

That is what he meant. That is a fair assessment by a man who sees himself as American first and only secondarily, as a black man. A black man more authentically black then Barrack Obama- If one considers his childhood and upbringing. His mother was a cleaning woman in the South and his father, who was raised on a farm, was a chauffeur. I think Cain understands the plight of the black underclass better, then either of the Obama's ever could. Michelle's parents were middle class. Her father was a public employee and her mother was able to stay home and be a full time homemaker. Her father was a political activist for the democrats in his precinct. We all know Obama, grew up in an upper middle class environment- albeit a less then ordinary one- .

If the Democrats helped the Black Community so much then how come the majority of Blacks are still living in the "hood"? Why is the majority still on food stamps? Why is the majority on welfare or government assistance? Why do they not need an ID to vote? Aren't they citizens?

It's a shame how they continue to vote for them overwhelmingly.

The GOP want to make opportunities more available via the system that laid the ground work for generations of successful American's by providing incentive's to business, so that jobs, are more readily available to all American's.
Yes, yes. We all know the GOP mantra that if you give the world to a businesses they will be kind and gracious and magically create jobs for everyone. Although, you might not know how to do those jobs, since the GOP is currently trying to cut funding for education and job training programs. But hey, those businesses will love it!

The GOP don't want to pray upon segregated groups and class warfare- but instead want all American's to have the liberty and opportunity to seek their own success.
Wow. My bull shit meter just went through the roof! Did you write that with a straight face?

The GOP want to make opportunities more available via the system that laid the ground work for generations of successful American's by providing incentive's to business, so that jobs, are more readily available to all American's.
Yes, yes. We all know the GOP mantra that if you give the world to a businesses they will be kind and gracious and magically create jobs for everyone. Although, you might not know how to do those jobs, since the GOP is currently trying to cut funding for education and job training programs. But hey, those businesses will love it!

The GOP don't want to pray upon segregated groups and class warfare- but instead want all American's to have the liberty and opportunity to seek their own success.
Wow. My bull shit meter just went through the roof! Did you write that with a straight face?

Microphone checka? Bullshit checka? Shut up, racist pig.

Two simple questions.

Exactly. And been that way since the 60's. If I were black? I'd take the Democrats telling ME that I am nothing without thier interference as a supreme insult as an individual human.

So I challenge the GOP to show even one thing they do or stand for that benefits the Black Community, and you call me a racist pig.

heh heh coward.

So I challenge the GOP to show even one thing they do or stand for that benefits the Black Community, and you call me a racist pig.

heh heh coward.
What's wrong with the American community?

I think the poster has you pegged...

Two simple questions.
Simple. They want opportunities. Just like the rest of us do. The Democrats try to provide that by increasing the quality of public education, access to college student aid, small business loans, home loans, etc. All Democratic positions.

Herman Cain, is an American, who is a black conservative. His view is that the "black community" has been separated (segregated) by the democrats so that they can be brainwashed- into believing they are cared for only when democrats are in power.
I understand what "brainwashing" means. The point is, if you honestly believe this, then it means African-Americans would be better off voting for the GOP instead of the Democrats. So what would the GOP provide that would help improve the lives of African Americans? I've still yet to see anyone talk about that.

We have a failing education system and we spend on average 10k per student per year...so yeah here ya go black community attend our terrible schools? Since when have democrats been the only party interested in education? The best opportunities black students have had are the Charter schools in DC (a republican supported educational choice). Mediocre at best, a term that defines our public schools over-all, is hardly anything to brag about. So apart from this what else do democrats do for the "black community"?

The GOP want to make opportunities more available via the system that laid the ground work for generations of successful American's by providing incentive's to business, so that jobs, are more readily available to all American's. They want to afford choice to all families with regards to education through vouchers- so like those black kids in DC- more kids can choose more then just mediocre.

BS, the GOP doesn't want all Americans to have jack equal, they're only in it for the rich and powerful and everything that fails in America is the work of both parties, quit being a slave to Republitard propaganda that all ills can be blamed on one party. The question remains, what is the GOP *DOING* different that blacks should vote for them and don't give me those damn Republitard talking points about how bad Dems and what Republitards *WOULD* do, show me what they are doing that works.

Yeah yeah that education funding, that is providing a mediocre education? Those job training programs? Which? Are you talking about the vocational colleges like Devrie etc that democrats want to stop allowing student loans to attend? Likely because they are lobbied by state schools to shut them down?

You do realize that GOP cuts to education are a reduction in yearly increases...right? So the GOP in a recession wish to cut increases...GASP how awful:cuckoo:

Your meter is stuck so far left, you have gone past bullshit, straight up the democrat party's colon and have settled right into their bowel dude.

So, again. what is it that the democrats are providing the "black community" that is helping them? Is your only answer our mediocre public education- one size fits all- failing public education system? That system that all American's are forced to fund, not just democrats, no matter how shitty it is? If that's it then yeah brain washed and brain dead must be the reason anyone would think that is something special just for them.

Last edited:
They are Americans, sure, but I didn't grow up a black man in this country, so I'm not going to be so arrogant as to say their experience and opportunities were just like the rest of us. Are you going to be that arrogant?

But besides that, the argument, which has been screamed repeatedly over 15 pages now, is that Blacks only vote for Democrats because Blacks are brainwashed. If that were true, it would mean the GOP has great options and stances that Blacks should like and should vote for, yet absolutely no one has listed anything that the GOP stands for that Blacks would like. Not one thing.

I don't think the Black Community is brainwashed. I think they vote for candidates who will help improve their lives, and the GOP just doesn't want to do that.

Two simple questions.

The majority of blacks live in the "hood?" Negro are you drunk?

Two simple questions.

The majority of blacks or at least a high percentage live in poverty which equals to living in the "hood".

heh heh coward.
What's wrong with the American community?

I think the poster has you pegged...

Ah, so what you're saying is, the GOP has no policies or stands on issues that would benefit the African American Community.

Finally we agree on something!

The majority of blacks or at least a high percentage live in poverty which equals to living in the "hood".

No you are wrong Negro, only 24-27% of blacks live in poverty, thats not a majority, back up your stats and that has nothing to do with purely Democratic policies, its the handiwork of both parties.

No you are wrong Negro, only 24-27% of blacks live in poverty, thats not a majority, back up your stats and that has nothing to do with purely Democratic policies, its the handiwork of both parties.

You've just made yourself look like a bubbling liberal...

Statistics from National Poverty Center, 2010

Children Under 18 = 38% = Parents Live in Poverty.

Self Responsibility.

If Republitards had it they would blame themselves for the lack of blacks and minorites in their party.

^^The Above statement ^^ Shows Basshole's obvious racist proclivities.

Republicans are for ALL people living the dream you fuckwit.

Frederick Douglas was a Republican.

Since the Civil War there were Black Republicans voted into Office before the Democrats got in control and strip away their voting rights; thus the Black Republicans getting swarmed out of office. In every Republican that was President before the 60s they have a Black advisor, look that up, fool!

Forum List

Back