Cain got caught in a lie.

Our flag flies, 24/7, ASSHOLE!

In fact, I pre-programmed the night light to coincide with the upcoming time change, douchebag.

Yeah, i'm sure that showing respect for that great flag, must really piss both YOU and that O'donnell piece o' shit off!

I bet you're even a Ted Nugent fan...
I doubt anyone in this thread really cares what a racist POS thinks about them.

You should consider joining stormfront. You would be quite welcome there.

Even though I'm going to vote for Obama...?

Ok, since you called my handle, I did serve. That is why I know about civvies and how serving people feel about them. We generally wrote them off as half asses. Does that make you feel any better? Cain was a purported successful pizza parlor czar. That does not make that civvie who neglected his civil rights duties anywhere close to presidential to me.
Talk about intellectual dishonestly. :rolleyes:

What civil rights 'duties' did Cain have and where is any evidence that he neglected them? And, referencing what an old white dude interviewing him thinks Cain said is not proof of much of anything except what some old white dude thinks Cain said.

I lived it. That makes you the character.

You all are so desparate. You gave up on Romney after only a few weeks, The guy from Texas lasted about a week. Now you are trying to propel a coward to presidency. Pathetic!

Ok, since you called my handle, I did serve. That is why I know about civvies and how serving people feel about them. We generally wrote them off as half asses. Does that make you feel any better? Cain was a purported successful pizza parlor czar. That does not make that civvie who neglected his civil rights duties anywhere close to presidential to me.

What civil rights 'duties' did Cain have and where is any evidence that he neglected them? And, referencing what an old white dude interviewing him thinks Cain said is not proof of much of anything except what some old white dude thinks Cain said.

Again, for the slow, the question is and was: What civil rights 'duties' did Cain have and where is any evidence that he neglected them?

It's in plain English.

(Yeah, the little white Ohio farmboy "lived" the civil rights movement. :lmao:)

^^Did you serve?

I highly doubt you understand why they don't people certain people on the frontline

You and Lakohta refute my post on the previous page

Lakohta and Cain are just proving what I said, the first was a dumbass and promptly dropped in the warzone. I hate to speak that disrespectfully, but when people refuse to acknowledge certain things no matter how great your contribution is, I can no longer speak around the truth. Cain has gone on to be successfully and shown his intelligence which is why he was kept stateside. He was what you would call a greater asset.

edit - this post was directed at fact finder

You're obviously full of shit!

True vets know the contributions those civilians make.......It's those civilians who designed the equipment we used. It's them who improve the equipment we used.

You do understand that it's civilians who ran Lockheed. Who run Boeing. Who run the companies that make those drones we kill the terrorists with. Who design and develop our weapons, our vehicles, our bullet proof vests. Who run the commisaries, that ensure our families back home are taken care of. Develop our MRE's, to ensure our troops are properly fed. And on and on and on.

Without those civilians doing their jobs, our military couldn't function.

You're full o' shit, and a phoney fuckin' idiot.

Fuck, I hate posers!:evil:

Last edited:
^^Did you serve?

I highly doubt you understand why they don't people certain people on the frontline

Lakohta and Cain are just proving what I said, the first was a dumbass and promptly dropped in the warzone. I hate to speak that disrespectfully, but when people refuse to acknowledge certain things no matter how great your contribution is, I can no longer speak around the truth. Cain has gone on to be successfully and shown his intelligence which is why he was kept stateside. He was what you would call a greater asset.

That's funny. Thank you...

You all are so desparate. You gave up on Romney after only a few weeks, The guy from Texas lasted about a week. Now you are trying to propel a coward to presidency. Pathetic!
And you, as that brave little white 11 yo farmboy in Ohio who had 'emotions' about civil rights, are a fucking civil rights hero!

OMG, such delusions of grandeur.

I bet you're even a Ted Nugent fan...
I doubt anyone in this thread really cares what a racist POS thinks about them.

You should consider joining stormfront. You would be quite welcome there.

Even though I'm going to vote for Obama...?

Funny how that disqualifies you from being a racist, but us supporting Cain is just some plan we hatched to make us not look like the racist.

I know plenty of people who throw the N word around all the time and are racist who are die hard obama supporters. Seriously, some of you need to go out and live and realize that voting for Obama does not, not make you a racist.

I'm not saying you are but supporting him isn't proof you aren't.

Well, it was a question.

And you cannot answer it.

We know why, because your dishonest claims cannot be supported.

But, you keep making them. As I said - dishonesty, but little intellectual about it at this point.

^^Did you serve?

True vets know the contributions those civilians make.......It's those civilians who designed the equipment we used. It's them who improve the equipment we used.

You do understand that it's civilians who ran Lockheed. Who run Boeing. Who run the companies that make those drones we kill the terrorists with. Who design and develop our weapons, our vehicles, our bullet proof vests. Who run the commisaries, that ensure our families back home are taken care of. Develop our MRE's., to ensure our troops are properly fed. And on and on and on.

Stop it, Jester, my ribs can't take much more...

matthew_rotfl_expression_md_clr_1_.gif

Says the racist asshole who claims he isn't a racist... seriously you are just dumb man

He ran an f'in pizza parlar, yeah that is presidential.

Yep, He ran a f'in pizza parlor.... AND MADE IT A RESOUNDING SUCCESS! :clap2:

Oh, and learn to spell dummy :eusa_whistle:

The hypocrisy from the left is glaring BTW.

I predicted that you damn libtards would do this to him too.... why are you on the left so predictable?

You do understand that it's civilians who ran Lockheed. Who run Boeing. Who run the companies that make those drones we kill the terrorists with. Who design and develop our weapons, our vehicles, our bullet proof vests. Who run the commisaries, that ensure our families back home are taken care of. Develop our MRE's., to ensure our troops are properly fed. And on and on and on.

I know its hilarious, all troops should think the same way like all black people should

Do you try to one up yourself in a grand show of ignorance in every post?

Says the racist asshole who claims he isn't a racist... seriously you are just dumb man

Okay, maybe he just forgot to sign the "duties" roster... He does seem to have a problem with signing up...

Yeah, yeah, yeah the last thing grunts were thinking about in rice paddys in Nam was freakin' 'Boeing". That is your F'n generation and why we have been bogged down in Afghan and Iraq for 10 freakin years! We at least were smart enough to realize the man was using us for no good. and then supported the protestors. It was time to say enough is enough. When will you all wake up?

Yeah, yeah, yeah the last thing grunts were thinking about in rice paddys in Nam was freakin' 'Boeing". That is your F'n generation and why we have been bogged down in Afghan and Iraq for 10 freakin years! We at least were smart enough to realize the man was using us for no good. and then supported the protestors. It was time to say enough is enough. When will you all wake up?
And why would you expect anyone to listen to you after you have shown yourself to be so dishonest?

Another delusion?

And why would you expect anyone to listen to you after you have shown yourself to be so dishonest?

Another delusion?

You ae the biggest phony I have seen in my 59 years.

Forum List

Back