Cain got caught in a lie.

I sincerely hope Cain wins the GOP nomination. I really do!

Who would Cain select as his VP? Another Baptist?

I'll be pulling for them...

Perhaps he can do a Tapdance around the liberals table and then he be asepted!

sammy-davis-1z-1.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah the last thing grunts were thinking about in rice paddys in Nam was freakin' 'Boeing". That is your F'n generation and why we have been bogged down in Afghan and Iraq for 10 freakin years! We at least were smart enough to realize the man was using us for no good. and then supported the protestors. It was time to say enough is enough. When will you all wake up?
And why would you expect anyone to listen to you after you have shown yourself to be so dishonest?

Another delusion?

You ae the biggest phony I have seen in my 59 years.
And, you not only don't and can't answer questions - you dodge, a logical fallacy, by the way - you cannot support your claims, even when asked to do so - avoiding the burden, another logical fallacy, by the way.

Additionally, you have presented numerous non sequitors, logical fallacies, as well. You have used begging the question/circular reasoning a few times, as well. Logical fallacies, by the way.

So, if logic is being phony, then you are correct. But that would be the only area.

You're obviously full of shit!

True vets know the contributions those civilians make.......It's those civilians who designed the equipment we used. It's them who improve the equipment we used.

You do understand that it's civilians who ran Lockheed. Who run Boeing. Who run the companies that make those drones we kill the terrorists with. Who design and develop our weapons, our vehicles, our bullet proof vests. Who run the commisaries, that ensure our families back home are taken care of. Develop our MRE's., to ensure our troops are properly fed. And on and on and on.

Without those civilians doing their jobs, our military couldn't function.

You're full o' shit, and a phoney fuckin' idiot.

Fuck, I hate posers!:evil:

Stop it, Jester, my ribs can't take much more...

matthew_rotfl_expression_md_clr_1_.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah the last thing grunts were thinking about in rice paddys in Nam was freakin' 'Boeing". That is your F'n generation and why we have been bogged down in Afghan and Iraq for 10 freakin years! We at least were smart enough to realize the man was using us for no good. and then supported the protestors. It was time to say enough is enough. When will you all wake up?

Herman Cain did his part :lame2:

Go look up exterior ballistics.... Oh and rocket-assisted projectiles.

Nahh... nevermind, your too stupid to understand it all.

And why would you expect anyone to listen to you after you have shown yourself to be so dishonest?

Another delusion?

And, you not only don't and can't answer questions - you dodge, a logical fallacy, by the way - you cannot support your claims, even when asked to do so - avoiding the burden, another logical fallacy, by the way.

Additionally, you have presented numerous non sequitors, logical fallacies, as well. You have used begging the question/circular reasoning a few times, as well. Logical fallacies, by the way.

So, if logic is being phony, then you are correct. But that would be the only area.

What? Do you want me to fax you my DD 214? Do you even know what that is. What effin war have you served in. I think not. I think you are just another facsist pig greed monger protecting the status quo for your own f'in selfish interest. Ya see where that got Steve Jobs. Dead at 56. His money bought him nothin' A few hours tv coverage soon to be forgotten.

Judging by this thread it would be an easy win for Obama.

I agree. Cain has zero political experience, and Obama would eat him alive in debates. Biden would also likely eat his VP alive.

Then why are you guys so scared of him... let him run. Hell, shut up and let us make this terrible mistake! You all should be encouraging us.

I am begging you guys to keep Obama as the Dem nominee :clap2:

Wow! You are a technicolor racist and now also a religious bigot.
Amazing.

I am a supreme religious bigot. I'm an Atheist.
And a racist. A religious bigot and racist, a technicolor one at that.

Oh, we can't forget, a racist who thinks that voting for Obama absolves him of his racism.

Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex. Did Cain have a bag over his head while working for the Navy...?

Judging by this thread it would be an easy win for Obama.

I agree. Cain has zero political experience, and Obama would eat him alive in debates. Biden would also likely eat his VP alive.

Then why are you guys so scared of him... let him run. Hell, shut up and let us make this terrible mistake! You all should be encouraging us.

Oh, so now we're "scared" of Cain? I thought that was Palin we were so "scared" of.

Also, I wonder how many Conservative NASCAR bubbas will vote for Cain? How about the Bible thumpers? Also, how many Tea-Tards will vote for Cain?

Last edited:

What? Do you want me to fax you my DD 214? Do you even know what that is. What effin war have you served in. I think not. I think you are just another facsist pig greed monger protecting the status quo for your own f'in selfish interest. Ya see where that got Steve Jobs. Dead at 56. His money bought him nothin' A few hours tv coverage soon to be forgotten.
I think - no scratch that - I know that you have me confused with someone who fucking cares about your alleged military service.

So that your obvious confusion is fixed: I don't give a shit about your alleged military service. Really, I don't

I'm just telling you that most of the 'points' you think you've made here are illogical. Plus, I laugh at your thinking that your feeling 'emotions' for the civil rights movement while being a little white farmboy in Ohio really plugs you in as a civil rights 'activist', much more than this man, Cain.

That's some seriously funny shit right there.

I think - no scratch that - I know that you have me confused with someone who fucking cares about your alleged military service.

So that your obvious confusion is fixed: I don't give a shit about your alleged military service. Really, I don't

I'm just telling you that most of the 'points' you think you've made here are illogical. Plus, I laugh at your thinking that your feeling 'emotions' for the civil rights movement while being a little white farmboy in Ohio really plugs you in as a civil rights 'activist', much more than this man, Cain.

I already knew that. I already knew that you don't care about nothing except your bottom line. same shit Steve Jobs cared about.

Oh, so now we're "scared" of Cain? I thought that was Palin we were so "scared" of.

Also, I wonder how many Conservative NASCAR bubbas will vote for Cain? How about the Bible thumpers? Also, how many Tea-Tards will vote for Cain?

Well its obvious to me you guys can be scared of more than just one true conservative.... just look at the way you idiots are tripping out.

Like I said.... let us make this huge mistake... just sit back and STFU :lol:

I already knew that. I already knew that you don't care about nothing except your bottom line. same shit Steve Jobs cared about.
Ah, now the strawmen come out. (And double negatives, :lol:)

Is there anything logical or even indicative of any clear thought processes that you can post?

But, if you really want me to help you beat up on your strawman, I can entertain that.

And, if you have no idea what I just said, then you clearly are insane, because you are hallucinating.

Well its obvious to me you guys can be scared of more than just one true conservative.... just look at the way you idiots are tripping out.

Like I said.... let us make this huge mistake... just sit back and STFU :lol:

Ok, bring him on. This ***Independent*** who has voted conservative since Reagan will vote for ###gasP### Obama. Y'all have gotten too radical, too fullof yourselves and 'trickle down' sucks. I'm doin' fine but I see way too many who are not. and unlike people of the sort of Si Modo, I do care.

Forum List

Back