Cain got caught in a lie.

Oh, so now we're "scared" of Cain? I thought that was Palin we were so "scared" of.

Also, I wonder how many Conservative NASCAR bubbas will vote for Cain? How about the Bible thumpers? Also, how many Tea-Tards will vote for Cain?

Well its obvious to me you guys can be scared of more than just one true conservative.... just look at the way you idiots are tripping out.

Like I said.... let us make this huge mistake... just sit back and STFU :lol:

Ok, bring him on. This ***Independent*** who has voted conservative since Reagan will vote for ###gasP### Obama. Y'all have gotten too radical, too fullof yourselves and 'trickle down' sucks. I'm doin' fine but I see way too many who are not. and unlike people of the sort of Si Modo, I do care.
Liar.

But, no surprise. Your dishonesty is likely pathological.

Well its obvious to me you guys can be scared of more than just one true conservative.... just look at the way you idiots are tripping out.

Like I said.... let us make this huge mistake... just sit back and STFU :lol:

Ok, bring him on. This ***Independent*** who has voted conservative since Reagan will vote for ###gasP### Obama. Y'all have gotten too radical, too fullof yourselves and 'trickle down' sucks. I'm doin' fine but I see way too many who are not. and unlike people of the sort of Si Modo, I do care.
Liar.

Easy to demonize. You reps have it at what you fantasize as an art now, heh? You are making a political enemy as you made many this year. Scott Brown is going down.

Liar.

Easy to demonize.

Not demonizing, but thanks for another strawman.

Just pointing out your dishonestly which is likely pathological.

As I am saying just what I said above, it's pretty clear that I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

You reps have it at what you fantasize as an art now, heh?

What do you think the 'reps' fantasize as an art? Or, is that just wharrrrggbble?

.... You are making a political enamy as you made many this year. Scott Brown is going down.
(It's e-n-e-m-y, by the way.)

And, the fact that you think that is relevant to the thread topic is damn funny, in a weird way.

Liar.

Easy to demonize.

As I am saying just what I said above, it's pretty clear that I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

What do you think the 'reps' fantasize as an art? Or, is that just wharrrrggbble?

.... You are making a political enamy as you made many this year. Scott Brown is going down.

And, the fact that you think that is relevant to the thread topic is damn funny, in a weird way.[/QUOTE]

Only in your warped mind since you decided to turn this into a personal thing. But so such is self centeredness.

Oh by the way, our little personal sojourn does not erase the fact that Cain was a civil rights coward.

Yes this topic has gotten off topic, and it was a ridiculous one when it was started. Some guy said he saw this interview on a tv some station where this one guy asked Herman Cain why he didn't march. Cain said he was in HS but then this guy said Cain was actually in college and then Cain said to this guy that pointed this out "don't tell me how to be black".

If this is true, the questions are charged to a certain direction and over the line. Only somebody who clearly has an axe to grind would criticize somebody for picking their battles and beating an oppressor at their own game. Half of these people criticizing him are the same douche's who put Ghandi as their idol.

Oh by the way, our little personal sojourn does not erase the fact that Cain was a civil rights coward.
Says a white interviewer of Cain to whom the little white Ohio farmboy who had 'emotions' at the time gives so much credibility in knowing Cain's life, more than Cain himself - who was a Black man who actually LIVED it.

Yup, that makes perfect sense...to the insane, that is.

Easy to demonize.

And, the fact that you think that is relevant to the thread topic is damn funny, in a weird way.

ETA:
.... Only in your warped mind since you decided to turn this into a personal thing. But so such is self centeredness.
From the guy where it took less than three posts later to get personal with another.

Your credibility is non-existent.

ETA:
.... Only in your warped mind since you decided to turn this into a personal thing. But so such is self centeredness.
From the guy where it took less than three posts later to get personal with another.

I have similar regard for you . Thank you very much. Actually it is getting to the point of outright disgust. But I can do better. So God Bless You! May you see the error of your ways. May you be not so quick to judge those you have not a clue about. May you know that some tell the truth about who they are and do not fall into the traps of the anonymity of the internet. May you find in yourself a searching for truth. A discarding of the Steve Job's type trappings where an artificial fleeting sense of self importance is realized for what it is. Just an escape just a running from what is real what is important. What infinity is. Be well!

Steve Jobs was a good man and honorable capitalist from what I know about him. He struggled with fame.

Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
--Steve Jobs

ETA:

I have similar regard for you . Thank you very much. Actually it is getting to the point of outright disgust. But I can do better. (1) So God Bless You! (2) May you see the error of your ways. (3) May you be not so quick to judge those you have not a clue about. (4) May you know that some tell the truth about who they are and do not fall into the traps of the anonymity of the internet. (5) May you find in yourself a searching for truth. (6) A discarding of the Steve Job's type trappings where an artificial fleeting sense of self importance is realized for what it is. (7) Just an escape just a running from what is real what is important. What infinity is. (8) Be well!
[Numbers are my addition]

1. I don't really care if a god blesses me or not.

2. As I make concerted efforts to avoid logical fallacies, it is unlikely that I erred.

3. I judge based on what they post. If you don't like it, think about posting differently.

4. As I said earlier, you have me confused with someone who thought your alleged military service was relevant to the topic; I never did and it never was.

5. I always do - it allows me to make informed decisions.

6. Whatever you think Steve Jobs has to do with this thread is your thing, not mine.

7. Acid flashback?

8. Be well, as well.

Last edited:
Well I don't care if it makes you guys mad, but God blessed me and Herman Cain.

ETA: From the guy where it took less than three posts later to get personal with another.

I have similar regard for you . Thank you very much. Actually it is getting to the point of outright disgust. But I can do better. (1) So God Bless You! (2) May you see the error of your ways. (3) May you be not so quick to judge those you have not a clue about. (4) May you know that some tell the truth about who they are and do not fall into the traps of the anonymity of the internet. (5) May you find in yourself a searching for truth. (6) A discarding of the Steve Job's type trappings where an artificial fleeting sense of self importance is realized for what it is. (7) Just an escape just a running from what is real what is important. What infinity is. (8) Be well!

2. I haven't erred as I make concerted efforts to avoid logical fallacies.

3. I judge based on what they post. If you don't like it, think about posting differently.

4. As I said earlier, you have me confused with someone who thought your alleged military service was relevant to the topic; I never did and it never was.

6. Whatever you think Steve Jobs has to do with this thread is your thing, not mine.

7. Acid flashback?

8. Be well, as well.

I am going to post what I perceive as truth not what you may think is truth.
If you think God is fallacy that is your loss and I pity you for it as you have no hope. It is no wonder you are so cantankerous. My military service is relevant because Cain was hiding while others were working on civil rights or serving the military while he was hiding. Not too far from being a draft dodger hiding out in Canada. But you would have to live it to know what I mean. You were likely either not born or too sheltered. Steve Jobs is just an excellent example of the rich being unable to avoid the inevitable. He was full of himself and so far that is the example you have made. As for #5 I hope you are more successful in the future.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.
Racist

2. I haven't erred as I make concerted efforts to avoid logical fallacies.

7. Acid flashback?

8. Be well, as well.

I am going to post what I perceive as truth not what you may think is truth.
If you think God is fallacy that is your loss and I pity you for it as you have no hope. It is no wonder you are so cantankerous. My military service is relevant because Cain was hiding while others were working on civil rights or serving the military while he was hiding. Not too far from being a draft dodger hiding out in Canada. But you would have to live it to know what I mean. You were likely either not born or too sheltered. Steve Jobs is just an excellent example of the rich being unable to avoid the inevitable. He was full of himself and so far that is the example you have made. As for #5 I hope you are more successful in the future.
I don't think a god is a fallacy. I just don't care if one blesses me.

I'm only unpleasant to liars, racists, bigots, and fundamentally dishonest persons.

You are lying about Cain "hiding" during the civil rights movement, unless all of the oppressed who use the oppressor to rise above the oppressor are "hiding". Liar.

You are lying about Cain "hiding" - it's sort of hard to "hide" when one works for the US Navy. Liar.

You are lying when you compare Cain to a draft-dodge who has fled the country. He was in undergrad and grad school and worked for the US Navy while in school. Liar.

Steve Jobs died and that is inevitable for every human. I imagine Cain will die at some point. I imagine you will too. Thus, as I said - it's irrelevant.

I think you and a poster called truthmatters have the same affliction - intense irony of username.

Forum List

Back