Cain's numbers begin their free-fall

Best headline of the day.

Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'

THAT was the woman's first mistake...listening to Gloria Allred! That woman is an ambulance chasing complete idiot! She lives for being in the limelight and she thinks she's going to convince people that Cain is so horrible. Tell ya what...most sane conservatives will NOT believe it, and they're showing it in the polls and money he's raking in! When i saw Allred was involved i knew it was all a lie! The left is SCARED TO DEATH! Lol!
Yep. This is scripted nonsense.

The left is piling on to a right wing plot. If Cain is getting hammered from right and left, he is finished. Rove and Olbermann, a tag team death match from Hell!

Now I don't care about all of this Cain trying to fuck bitchz bullshit but honestly... When it all came out people said "Lol the bitchz are anonymous!" Now one comes out with a full story and it's "It's all scripted!" WTF would it really take, a fucking video?

Again, Cain and his airhead supporters are fucking moronic because Cain has literally no grasp of the issues and yet people "support" Cain, I don’t need some sex scandal to have reason to attack Cain but the Cain supporters are way to similar the Obama supporters... Cain like Obama is perfect and yet lacks depth and positions on everything...

Or wait, Cain is not perfect, he is just really really really fuckin awesome but none of his “supporters” know why.

Believe me, Ron Paul gets called a Racist every time he does well, so I honestly don't a shit... But what would it take to make you believe Cain has done this? Like Cain flip flopping and changing his positions in record breaking time it seems Cain "supporters" evolve their demands just like Cain "evolves" his 999 plan to whatever direction the polling winds blow.

Now I don't care about all of this Cain trying to fuck bitchz bullshit but honestly... When it all came out people said "Lol the bitchz are anonymous!" Now one comes out with a full story and it's "It's all scripted!" WTF would it really take, a fucking video?

Again, Cain and his airhead supporters are fucking moronic because Cain has literally no grasp of the issues and yet people "support" Cain, I don’t need some sex scandal to have reason to attack Cain but the Cain supporters are way to similar the Obama supporters... Cain like Obama is perfect and yet lacks depth and positions on everything...

Or wait, Cain is not perfect, he is just really really really fuckin awesome but none of his “supporters” know why.

Believe me, Ron Paul gets called a Racist every time he does well, so I honestly don't a shit... But what would it take to make you believe Cain has done this? Like Cain flip flopping and changing his positions in record breaking time it seems Cain "supporters" evolve their demands just like Cain "evolves" his 999 plan to whatever direction the polling winds blow.

If the woman hadn't chosen the bigoted, racist, glory grabber Gloria Allred as an attorney she might have been believed. The woman is in it for attention and money Only!

If the woman hadn't chosen the bigoted, racist, glory grabber Gloria Allred as an attorney she might have been believed. The woman is in it for attention and money Only!
Exactly. Alred has been out of the limelight as well...this whole thing is bogus.

Exactly. Alred has been out of the limelight as well...this whole thing is bogus.

I don’t buy that as a good reason personally. Odd to see people put it all on the line for a guy they don't know at all...

IMO, the most logical nominees aren't even mentioned. Ever.

Huntsman. Johnson.

Huntsman is effectively just another Democratic.

He has zero chance.

Johnson might have some good ideas, but he has no traction whatsoever and thus he has no real chance, either.

They are not logical nominees.

Please promise the Board that if you have made a career choice that involves political punditry, you have a solid fall back plan like the exciting food service industry.

Huntsman is effectively just another Democratic.

He has zero chance.

Johnson might have some good ideas, but he has no traction whatsoever and thus he has no real chance, either.

They are not logical nominees.

Please promise the Board that if you have made a career choice that involves political punditry, you have a solid fall back plan like the exciting food service industry.

Remember when you were in second grade, waiting in the lunch line and there was the large lady with the cigarette hanging out of her mouth, ash just about ready to fall into your mashed potatoes?

That was BDBoop! Food service is her life.

What an idiot. I'd go to Allred, myself. Why? Because she knows how to call a press conference, and the press will respond for her, if not the story. She's high visibility. The highest, actually.

You describe yourself again, charlatan and fraud.

You have a little drool on your chin, fakey.

specialolympics2.jpg

I have no love for Allred, but why would you call her bigoted or racist?

Ok...i apologize and take that part back (re-read something i had misunderstood!!). But i still stand by the fact that Allred is just in this for the attention. If i was going to do what this woman is doing, i would have gotten an attorney with a better reputation! :)

Ok...i apologize and take that part back (re-read something i had misunderstood!!). But i still stand by the fact that Allred is just in this for the attention. If i was going to do what this woman is doing, i would have gotten an attorney with a better reputation! :)

This we agree on.

Allred loves the spotlight, but that isn't where she makes her money. Los Angeles radio personalities, John and Ken did an expose on her. Allred literally runs an extortion racket. She contacts businesses and threatens to file compliance suits for harassment training if the company doesn't pay her a fee, such as $5,000. It's flat out and full on extortion, based on a loophole in California law that allows suit to be filed by third parties for companies that don't conduct sexual harassment training.

She literally is a criminal, a thug.

What an idiot. I'd go to Allred, myself. Why? Because she knows how to call a press conference, and the press will respond for her, if not the story. She's high visibility. The highest, actually.

Any case you would bring would be a politically motivated fraud, so that makes sense.

You are describing yourself, little fraud and charlatan. It is called projection. Look it up. :lol:

Not so fast... You liberal propagandists need not celebrate.. your little destroy an innocent man campaign has backfired and has even made people like myself who were supporting a different republican candidate, now turn our support for Mr. Cain.. NICE job! Pat yourselves on the backs!

Forum List

Back