🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CAIR - A Front for ISIS. Why are they allowed in this country?

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
On the radio today they were interviewing a CAIR terrorist leader who happens to live in Chicago. He says everything going on is Assad's fault and the refugee crisis is his fault. No argument that he is a huge cause, but then the terrorist true strips are revealed. The terrorist says we need to go in and take out the Assad regime, because he is worse than whatever takes over (never challenged him on that Dan and Amy you poor excuse of radio personalities). I beg to differ. Chaos is worse than order and ISIS worse than Assad. Yet CAIR supports ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups, because CAIR is a stealth Jihad organization itself.

Then the dick demanded America take on millions of Syrian refugees! Yes because taking on Muslim so called refugees worked so well in Europe. Heck it has been a disaster in Minnesota with the Somalian refugees. Islam is incompatible with the West. We need reduce the number of Muslims in this country not increase it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.
Yep but the Syrian refugees are innocent now, just wait until they start making demands, rioting, calling this host nation racist and forming no go zones for the police.

Poor ever shrinking European Jewish population. They will get it the worst. In 10 yrs the European Jew will be extinct!

C.A.I.R. is a legitimate non-profit Islamic based organization that has been investigated by the FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security, and given a clean bill of health.

They champion muslim issues in the same way that AIPAC supports jewish issues. ....... :cool:

C.A.I.R. is a legitimate non-profit Islamic based organization that has been investigated by the FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security, and given a clean bill of health.

They champion muslim issues in the same way that AIPAC supports jewish issues. ....... :cool:

FBI Cuts Ties With CAIR Following Terror Financing Trial
The FBI is severing its once-close ties with the nation's largest Muslim advocacy group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, amid mounting evidence that it has links to a support network for Hamas.

All local chapters of CAIR have been shunned in the wake of a 15-year FBI investigation that culminated with the conviction in December of Hamas fundraisers at a trial where CAIR itself was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator.

Once again, C.A.I.R. has never been charged or convicted of any crime. Period. ...... :cool:

They are a terrorist organization. They support and fund terrorism. They are much different than the very insignificant AIPAC!

They are much different than the very insignificant AIPAC!
Now you are just being silly. AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington and every presidential hopeful for the last several elections has given a speech in front of their membership. ....... :cool:

proving our government is thoroughly infiltrated by non whites who have no care for our culture, heritage, traditions or welfare....which explains why anti whites want to allow 3rd world peasants to freely cross the border while purposely importing M.E. and african immigrants barely out of the stone age to colonize and further destabilize america...

sorta----they champion muslim issues in the same way the rapist pig of mecca
championed THE WILL OF ALLAH-------invade, murder, rape, pillage
AIPAC champions the jewish causes in the same way jews have championed jewish
causes for 2500 years------negotiations

Now you are just being silly. AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington and every presidential hopeful for the last several elections has given a speech in front of their membership. ....... :cool:
How many times do I have to show the antisemites that they don't even show up in the top 50 lobbyist! They spend less then the Arab lobbyist! They get a lot of free press from the antisemite conspiracy nutz!

How many times do I have to show the antisemites that they don't even show up in the top 50 lobbyist!

It will not help-----they parrot any shit fed to them in the latest Khutbah jumaat feces fling. It does not take much to offend allah and his rapist pal, muhummad------the
fact that a political candidate in the USA talks to a bunch of joooooos throws the pigs of Jannah into a snorting mud roll

Jihad in San Bernardino and CAIR’s Cover-Up
The standard deflections to hide Islamic terror.
December 10, 2015
Matthew Vadum

ayloush.jpg

Last week while the bodies of 14 American victims of jihadism in San Bernardino, Calif. were still warm, the terrorist-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) leapt into damage-control mode.

CAIR, which the United Arab Emirates designated a year ago as a terrorist group, got to work crafting a narrative about the mass-murdering Muslim married couple, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik. CAIR's immediate objective was less about defending the two dead killers than preventing Islam, the most blood-drenched religion in recorded history, from being blamed for this latest massacre committed in the name of the Islamic deity, Allah. As they fashioned a template for lazy, gullible, or sympathetic reporters to embrace, CAIR officials behaved as if Farook and Malik were strange outliers and bad Muslims.

CAIR is a U.S. outpost of international jihadism. It is an enemy propaganda organization posing as a Muslim civil rights group. It performs the same function as the Nazi-created German-American Bund in the years leading up to America's entry into World War Two and the Communist Party USA during the Cold War. (CPUSA members were required to swear allegiance to Moscow.) Such groups propagandize on behalf of hostile foreign powers, winning some converts and neutralizing opposition.

A main goal of CAIR, whose longstanding ties to the terrorist underworld have been exhaustively documented at DiscoverTheNetworks and elsewhere, is to affect America's domestic and foreign policy. CAIR wants to make America safe for Sharia law and bully Americans into not questioning Islam, a religion that has been generating a massive body count for 1,400 years.

In the words of one critic, CAIR exists to undermine law enforcement and U.S. national security. The group's goal “is to create as much self-doubt, hesitation, fear of name-calling, and litigation within police departments and intelligence agencies as possible so as to render such authorities ineffective in pursuing international and domestic terrorist entities.”

To recap, the morning of Wednesday, Dec. 2, Farook and his Pakistan-born wife dropped off their six-month-old daughter at her grandmother's home. Around 11 a.m. they opened fire at the Inland Regional Center where Farook's fellow San Bernardino Health Department employees were assembled for a training session and Christmas party. Before the attack, Malik reportedly used social media to pledge her allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. (Days after the attack, Islamic State's official radio station praised the duo and described them as "supporters" of the group.) The couple left 14 people dead and 21 wounded and were gunned down about four hours later in a shootout with police. When their rented townhouse in Redlands was searched, authorities found thousands of rounds of ammunition and a dozen pipe bombs. It was the "75th Islamist-inspired terrorist attack or plot in the U.S." since Sept. 11, 2001, according to the Heritage Foundation.

Before much was known about the perpetrators, the media spent the afternoon that day speculating about the shooters, predictably blaming conservatives, Tea Party supporters, and militia groups.

Left-wing politicians ghoulishly used the mass-casualty event to push for more gun control.

President Obama demanded "common sense gun safety laws" and called for a law blocking individuals on the "No Fly List" from legally purchasing firearms, a measure that would almost certainly violate the Constitution.

Democratic candidates for president tripped over each other as they raced to express choreographed outrage on Twitter. Hillary Clinton urged "action to stop gun violence." Bernie Sanders whined, "This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop." Martin O'Malley declared, "Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws."

But after a few hours details of the assault began to surface and the Left lost control of the narrative as it became increasingly obvious this was a jihadist attack.

As soon as Farook was publicly identified as a suspect, CAIR set up a presser for that evening.

“We condemn this horrific and revolting attack and offer our heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones of all those killed or injured,” CAIR-LA Executive Director Hussam Ayloush said in an announcement posted on Facebook. “The Muslim community stands shoulder to shoulder with our fellow Americans in repudiating any twisted mindset that would claim to justify such sickening acts of violence.”

At the hastily arranged press conference, Farhan Khan, brother-in-law of Farooq, was paraded before the TV cameras to say, well, nothing -- at least nothing that implicated Islam in the killings.

Asked if Farook was religious, Khan stumbled. "There's no comment. I mean, [the] investigation is going on. You would know what it is. I have no idea. I have no idea. Why would he do that? Why would he do something like this? I have absolutely no idea. I am in shock myself. I'm [a] normal person."

Khan's handler, Ayloush, who is also a California Democratic Party executive, pretended Islam played no role in the attack.

Jihad in San Bernardino and CAIR’s Cover-Up

Once again, C.A.I.R. has never been charged or convicted of any crime. Period. ...... :cool:

True. Not yet. And you used to be a huge supporter of ISIS. Funny how time changes things.....

On the radio today they were interviewing a CAIR terrorist leader who happens to live in Chicago. He says everything going on is Assad's fault and the refugee crisis is his fault. No argument that he is a huge cause, but then the terrorist true strips are revealed. The terrorist says we need to go in and take out the Assad regime, because he is worse than whatever takes over (never challenged him on that Dan and Amy you poor excuse of radio personalities). I beg to differ. Chaos is worse than order and ISIS worse than Assad. Yet CAIR supports ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups, because CAIR is a stealth Jihad organization itself.

Then the dick demanded America take on millions of Syrian refugees! Yes because taking on Muslim so called refugees worked so well in Europe. Heck it has been a disaster in Minnesota with the Somalian refugees. Islam is incompatible with the West. We need reduce the number of Muslims in this country not increase it.

LET ME PROVIDE YOU SOME HISTORICAL FACTS - READ THEM AND THEN CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD TO : "AIPAC - WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED IN THIS COUNTRY?

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

This is turning into the Salem Witch Trials!

Forum List

Back