Caitlyn Jenner Supports Ted Cruz

Bruce Jenner was always a rabid Republican. Why would that change?

Pry disappointing to Bill Clinton cause you know he wanted a piece of that.

Yes....Jenner supports Cruz.

And.....DontTazeMeBro used a shirtless selfie glamour shot pose of himself as his actual avatar on here hahaha!!!! What a dbag!!!

You would think that there would be more media coverage over the fact that America's favorite science experiment is supporting Cruz for President. However, I get why they want to hide this story in the dark recesses of a closet - it makes the Dems look like hypocrites.

Trans People Call Caitlyn Jenner Supporting Ted Cruz “Absolutely Sickening”

Yes Bruce....sorry I mean Caitlyn has said he....sorry I mean she, wants to be Ted Cruz's Ambassador For Gender or something crazy like that :rolleyes-41: :eek-52:

You would think that there would be more media coverage over the fact that America's favorite science experiment is supporting Cruz for President. However, I get why they want to hide this story in the dark recesses of a closet - it makes the Dems look like hypocrites.

it iS sickening. she should be supporting Trump. At least Trump isnt transphobic like Cruz is.

Yes very weird stuff.

it iS sickening. she should be supporting Trump. At least Trump isnt transphobic like Cruz is.

I don't understand how Caitlyn could still be against gay marriage.

Theres so much hostility towards transwomen at the moment because the SJWs in the media keep thrusting bruce jenners in everyones face.

just another distraction/scapegoat.

Yes....Jenner supports Cruz.

And.....DontTazeMeBro used a shirtless selfie glamour shot pose of himself as his actual avatar on here hahaha!!!! What a dbag!!!

The new couple about town huh? :eek-52: :crybaby::eek-52: :scared1:

caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz-bc559a70-434f-4bfe-8e14-f52dfb7e182e.jpg

I dont know anything about her.

All I know is in Australia, John Howard (conservative gov) made people who'd had sexual reassignment surgey legally female. Which means, from that point, in the 90s, transsexual women have been allowed to marry.

No fanfare was made of it because the far left secretly depises transexuals and also because a conservative prime minister did it. I think you'll find most places in the West, transexuals are allowed to marry. Many even work in the offices of conservative governments.

All of the civil rights for trannsexuals actually got achieved quietly and privately.

... until the clown show decided to "help".

Yes very weird stuff.
Just another out of touch rich person.

She never had to streetwalk as a scared kid.

I'm sure that Bruce/Caitlyn said that he/she WASN'T gay, even though he/she is Transgendering into woman, I think he/she did say that he/she still fancies women?

O..K..A..Y..am I making ANY sense here? No....it's alright, I can deal with this....

Hey Giovanni, another Gin & Tonic and make this a quadruple one this time :wine:

Theres so much hostility towards transwomen at the moment because the SJWs in the media keep thrusting bruce jenners in everyones face.

"Thrusting Bruce Jenners in everyone's face"? That sound like assault.

I'm sure that Bruce/Caitlyn said that he/she WASN'T gay, even though he/she is Transgendering into woman, I think he/she did say that he/she still fancies women?

O..K..A..Y..am I making ANY sense here? No....it's alright, I can deal with this....

Hey Giovanni, another Gin & Tonic and make this a quadruple one this time :wine:

I don't get that either & I don't care about her/him more so because of that whole fake bullshit Kardashian plastic people drama is a waste of space on this planet. being involved in all that is more of what a freak show is. I just figured Caitlyn shouldn't be such a bigot given the situation.

It's an assault on a lot of people's psychs.

just like what was done to the unabomber. So imagine the hostility from the general public that young transgirls are enduring right now. You assault someones values long enough and they snap.

The SJWs are cruel.

I don't get that either & I don't care about her/him more so because of that whole fake bullshit Kardashian plastic people drama is a waste of space on this planet. being involved in all that is more of what a freak show is. I just figured Caitlyn shouldn't be such a bigot given the situation.
Actually caitlins face surgery came out pretty well for an elderly person, unlike kims ass.

It's an assault on a lot of people's psychs.

just like what was done to the unabomber. So imagine the hostility from the general public that young transgirls are enduring right now. You assault someones values long enough and they snap.

The SJWs are cruel.

Sorry darling, what is SJW?

Forum List

Back