Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

Me? You couldn't answer the question, could you? That tells everyone you are simply an ignorant fucking troll.
No, I just don’t have respect for ignorant fucking retards like you and your pal here who ignore reality because it doesn’t line up with what you want. Explain why schools wouldn’t let kids in without those shots?

You can parrot that shit all day long but at the end of the day we have data and you have nothing but vapid claims.

The one person that managed to point to any actual statements (not data by the way) only managed to prove you are incorrect. And all of you run from that fact every damn time.
No, retarded ignorant fucks like you and Fleegle just refuse t see reality. You run away from the fact that YOU can’t give a legitimate explanation why kids are now dropping dead after your precious shots. So YOU have nothing but bullshit and crying “nuh-uh”. So remain ignorant and GFY.

Sorry that you don’t get out and actually see what’s going on outside the bubble.
I see a young person dying probably from a congenital heart defect. My cousin died 30 years before COVID from a heart defect. He was in his 20s.

You simply have zero proof this is related to COVID. No one has ever provided an autopsy showing COVID vaccines as the cause.

No, retarded ignorant fucks like you and Fleegle just refuse t see reality. You run away from the fact that YOU can’t give a legitimate explanation why kids are now dropping dead after your precious shots. So YOU have nothing but bullshit and crying “nuh-uh”. So remain ignorant and GFY.
You would have to provide data to back that up.

But you can't. You don't even know what data is.

I see a young person dying probably from a congenital heart defect. My cousin died 30 years before COVID from a heart defect. He was in his 20s.

You simply have zero proof this is related to COVID. No one has ever provided an autopsy showing COVID vaccines as the cause.
The sheer number is the proof.

What about these people?

Ah, moving the goalposts now? Running away from the entire premise of the thread to talk about another topic altogether. That is what so many hacks here like to do when asked for data and they realize they have nothing but hyperbolae and talking points delivered by the party bobble heads.

A 'sheer' number that you have failed to even post let alone source.
How many stories about this have been posted? This is happening way to often. The only thing differenent is the vaccine. Common sense scares the shit out of you people.

Ah, moving the goalposts now? Running away from the entire premise of the thread to talk about another topic altogether. That is what so many hacks here like to do when asked for data and they realize they have nothing but hyperbolae and talking points delivered by the party bobble heads.
Not moving anything. The vaccine killed those people too.

So...

no data. Again.

We are SHOCKED I tell you. Just shocked.
There is all kinds of data. So much we will never get the truth and that is exactly what they want. Divide people and kill some at the same time. The best of both worlds for Leftists.

Yes, not moving. Running like a bitch because you have noting. Just bald assed assertions based on random news stories and a complete lack of understanding about what data and evidence are.
I am not running, you are running your mouth.

There is all kinds of data. So much we will never get the truth and that is exactly what they want. Divide people and kill some at the same time. The best of both worlds for Leftists.
All kinds of data.

But none that you can bring to support your asinine conclusions though.

Forum List

Back