Calif Bicycle Store Offers 40% Off to Blacks

From what I have seen and experienced in life, black guys don't have to buy the bikes.

HEY...what about injuns?
Bikes come with pedals.

injunjoe.gif

Interesting.

Since most states set the level for determining grand theft at 500, dollars, does this mean that when a black person steals an 800 dollar bike, it no longer qualifies?

You can steal a $950.00 dollar bike in California with no repercussions. A group, helping themselve, can destroy your business in 15 minutes...

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Forget filing a lawsuit for racism. Walnut Creek is a whites only community with 1500 sq ft tract homes going for $1.2M. It’s a Leftard city filled with whites hanging their heads in submissive shame.

If you want to buy a nice bicycle, here’s what you do. Offer a black friend dinner, give him the money to buy your bike at the 40% rate.
Their profit margin is probably 25-35%.

Go Woke, Get Broke.

Just imagine the uproar and calls of racism if it was discounts for whites or Christians!

Discounts based race and religion are not only wrong but they are illegal! Think of the bakers and gay weddings!

Amazing how leftist forget how wrong it was to deny blacks the ability to eat restaurants and shop at the same stores as whites! Racism is WRONG regardless of the targeted race!

Interesting.

Since most states set the level for determining grand theft at 500, dollars, does this mean that when a black person steals an 800 dollar bike, it no longer qualifies?

You can steal a $950.00 dollar bike in California with no repercussions. A group, helping themselve, can destroy your business in 15 minutes...

No one who believes that there is any morality beyond the law of the jungle, can vote Democrat.

“In Defense of Looting”? Seriously, Leftist Author Went There

The lunacy of the left has no boundaries. Taxpayer-funded National Public Radio recently interviewed a writer who has written a book which defends looting as a legitimate form of protest.

This is an open defense of crime.

This is from Natalie Escobar at NPR:

One Author’s Argument ‘In Defense Of Looting’

In the past months of demonstrations for Black lives, there has been a lot of hand-wringing about looting. Whether it was New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo saying that stealing purses and sneakers from high-end stores in Manhattan was “inexcusable,” or St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter saying looters were “destroy[ing] our community,” police officers, government officials and pundits alike have bemoaned the property damage and demanded an end to the riots.

And just this week, rioters have burned buildings and looted stores in Kenosha, Wis., following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, to which Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson has said: “Peaceful protesting is a constitutionally protected form of free speech. Rioting is not.”

Writer Vicky Osterweil’s book, In Defense of Looting, came out on Tuesday. When she finished it, back in April, she wrote (rather presciently) that “a new energy of resistance is building across the country.” Now, as protests and riots continue to grip cities, she argues that looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society.

The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she says, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of “law and order,” and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.

This is being partially funded with our tax dollars:

Can you talk about rioting as a tactic? What are the reasons people deploy it as a strategy?

It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.

It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions."

So if a black woman buys one of the bikes and rides it in the city will she get arrested for peddling pussy?

No just the racist like you who are out there buying it.
Wow, you really are stupid aren't you? Like I'm gonna go the calyforny, put on black face so I can get a discount on a bike I don't need. Grow a brain Laqueefer.

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Forget filing a lawsuit for racism. Walnut Creek is a whites only community with 1500 sq ft tract homes going for $1.2M. It’s a Leftard city filled with whites hanging their heads in submissive shame.

If you want to buy a nice bicycle, here’s what you do. Offer a black friend dinner, give him the money to buy your bike at the 40% rate.

Go Woke, Get Broke.

The store owners are most likely will have the White consumers to make up the differences.
Well that is their business. They can run it the way they want to run it.

Cuz white guilt.
Does Obama get 20% off?

Go Woke, Get Broke.

The store owners are most likely will have the White consumers to make up the differences.
Well that is their business. They can run it the way they want to run it.
Until a baker declines creating a cake for homos.

Many businesses give discounts to old people (like me).

So I can understand that very nice liberal people feel that we should feel sorry for other groups, too.

Besides discounts for African Americans, I think that many businesses will start giving discounts to other groups, especially the mentally & physically disabled.

The significance of Mr. Biden's impending victory is that America is trending toward a society in which certain groups are treated with special consideration because those groups are considered worthy of sympathy or worthy of some kind of reparation.

Many businesses give discounts to old people (like me).

So I can understand that very nice liberal people feel that we should feel sorry for other groups, too.

Besides discounts for African Americans, I think that many businesses will start giving discounts to other groups, especially the mentally & physically disabled.

The significance of Mr. Biden's impending victory is that America is trending toward a society in which certain groups are treated with special consideration because those groups are considered worthy of sympathy or worthy of some kind of reparation.
Groupthink.

What a brave new world we live in.

Notice that the more libidinal types such as the Rock endorse Biden while getting free shit distills to the (libidinal) destruction of small businesses by blm-antifa.

Mental disability, not physical attributes, may have been an original criteria by which to choose the first kidnapees from the jungles and spirit them to waiting ships on the coast. When considering group problems, a collective DNA evolution of mental maladies must be included, especially when they sequester in the American rhizome.

Forum List

Back