Calif Democrats Vote to Bring Back Discrimination

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How dare anyone be treated or compared as equals. We need to do whatever it takes to have more minorities in everything. Even if it means lowering standards or accepting someone with less qualifications.

Democrats think it's perfectly OK to engage in racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Yet another example of glaring Democrat hypocrisy and racism. And these are the blowhards who scream the loudest about those 2 things. No shame. No honor. No integrity among these ass clowns.

Last edited:
I have lived all my 83 years here in California.

It is now a liberal state.

So it is understandable that the Dems who control almost all of the levers of power wish to overturn the earlier ban on affirmative action regarding university entrance.

Currently, Asian Americans do very well in getting admitted. In light of recent "disturbances," the bigwigs feel under pressure to help two other minority ethnicities to enter the university system.

Like it or not, affirmative action will increase in the coming decades, not decrease.

Last edited:
I have lived all my 83 years here in California.

It is now a liberal state.

So it is understandable that the Dems who control almost all of the levers of power wish to overturn the earlier ban on affirmative action regarding university entrance.

Currently, Asian Americans do very well in getting admitted. In light of recent "disturbances," the bigwigs feel under pressure to help two other minority ethnicities to enter the university system.

Like it or not, affirmative action will increase in the coming decades, not decrease.
I thought Trump was going to abolish it. I guess he's worried about losing black votes from those blacks who don't believe in a fair fight. Maybe after he's re-elected (hopefully), he'll get rid of this abomination and disgrace.

I wonder why any intelligent person would remain in California. The state went to the dogs 30 years ago. That's when I moved out of there.

Forum List

Back