California About To Take Voter Rolls and Voter ID Seriously

California could do so much better than this guy...it was once the envy of the world and now its cities are a 3rd world hell hole of homelessness drugs and crime....there are parts of LA that even cops don't go....I wish the elite in CA would wake up and bounce these dems out of office before its too late....the democrat party has destroyed CA....
One party rule due to fraudulent elections and this is what you get....

If Newsome goes down watch for Cuomo and the mayors and governors of the northwest and Chicago to go next....
I saw a map of states with ongoing covid closures and they are all dem states....times are a changing libtards...you had to steal the last election but you can't steal them all....your time is past....you are the new knuckle draggers....

The Establishment deep state has done well by Gavin Nuisance.

I have a feeling they will interfere so that the recall fails.

The Establishment has had full control over positions of power for at least 75 years now.

How the hell do you think McConnell and Schumer and Pelosi remain in power? It isn't because they're popular.

California could do so much better than this guy...it was once the envy of the world and now its cities are a 3rd world hell hole of homelessness drugs and crime....there are parts of LA that even cops don't go....I wish the elite in CA would wake up and bounce these dems out of office before its too late....the democrat party has destroyed CA....
One party rule due to fraudulent elections and this is what you get....
Crime has gone up in all cities because the police have been demonized by the democrat powers within those cities.

In other words, the police are more hands off now, because they don't want to die for a cause for a system that does not have their back, so they will eat donates now and watch the cities burn.

The police are now the new Vietnam Vets. It is no wonder that the same party treats them both the same.

It's just how they roll. They are all a bunch of judgmental, bigoted, self righteous assholes, who are supported by the media, corporate America, and the Swamp.

Anyone crazy enough to think differently?

I hope rural Californians cheat their fucking asses off to remove this ass wipe.

Nobody will ever look at any evidence anyway.

Hell, San Bernardino County could suddenly have 17 million votes for recall and nobody will give it a second look.

:dunno:

Less than 100,000 sigs are needed for the Newsom recall - as of 2/5/21

The newz sayz that 100,000 sigs were gathered in the last two weeks.

The newz also sayz that Dems are on board for the recall.

The Establishment deep state has done well by Gavin Nuisance.

I have a feeling they will interfere so that the recall fails.

There have been two previous attempts to recall Newsom.

I questioned the PTB as to why they didn't consolidate the 'original' recall.

I maintain that most Americans still haven't grasped how deep the problem is.

As long as people continue to believe "their party" (Republican or Democrat) will save the nation.

Both parties are under the control of what I call The Establishment Deep State.
And people like John T. Stankey and Jeff Zucker who are examples of it's members.

Anyone crazy enough to think differently?

I hope rural Californians cheat their fucking asses off to remove this ass wipe.

Nobody will ever look at any evidence anyway.

Hell, San Bernardino County could suddenly have 17 million votes for recall and nobody will give it a second look.

:dunno:
Not me. I hope they keep him and then elect Maxine Waters to finish them completely off.

They will wind up worse than North Korea

Forum List

Back