California appeals court has ruled that bees are “fish” for purposes of the state’s endangered species act

More likely would leave, but the price of a U-Haul OUT of California is a lot more than the price to go there. Funny how that works........
Those prices were increasing in 2013 when I was getting out--over a years time, the costs of one-way trucks and trailers nearly doubled. UHaul sucks anyway. Their equipment is never up to par. Bad tires, inoperable AC in 104 degree temps, outlets that give you their worst equipment because it is going out of state and on and on. I am glad I will never have to use that lousy company again.

Huh? The world has gone mad :cuckoo: !!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me bees would not be included in their act at all....bees are insects, and the legislature forgot about the insect category...

and needs to stop being lazy and craft new legislation or amend the original act to include insects.

Huh? The world has gone :cuckoo: !!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me bees would not be included in their act at all....bees are insects, and the legislature forgot about the insect category...

and needs to stop being lazy and craft new legislation or amend the original act to include insects.

That's the thing, it's going to be awfully difficult to prove that people are killing bees since they're so tiny and they're just not going to go door to door knocking on them and asking them if they're killing any bees. So I don't know how they will enforce it, but every year there are less and less bees and the less bees there are,.. the more our fruits and vegetables will suffer because of it.

That's the thing, it's going to be awfully difficult to prove that people are killing bees since they're so tiny and they're just not going to go door to door knocking on them and asking them if they're killing any bees. So I don't know how they will enforce it, but every year there are less and less bees and the less bees there are,.. the more our fruits and vegetables will suffer because of it.
It could be more involved with using loads of some kind of poisonous fertilizer or insecticides that's known to kill off bees or something like that....???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back