California appeals court has ruled that bees are “fish” for purposes of the state’s endangered species act

Back when I was (sort of) a feminist, I used the original form of that quote quite readily.

I am so ashamed of what I just admitted.

You too? I only lasted into my early twenties before I saw the BS in all of it. I ran and never looked back.

Our daughter otoh is smarter than I am. She didn't even last through college. So proud of her. :)

We all did stupid things in College. It took getting out into the real world for most of us. When you raise kids in today's world you have to deprogram them on a daily basis. You'll know when you have been successful.

1654346145252.png

Lets go back to the Clinton era. Asshole Dems and the Clintons used/abused the spotted owl to wipe out the USA timber industry and gift it to Canada. Trees were still harvested and forest products created, now only in Canada instead of the USA. Entire cities and towns reliant on forestry were obliterated. Sounds like the Dems current war on fossil fuels doesn't it. Saudi fossil fuels awesome, USA fossil fuels must be destroyed.

In the entire history of the USA we have face no greater enemy than Democrats.

As crazy as they are at least their hearts are in the right place for this one as they just want to save the bees.

Forum List

Back