California appoints two illegal aliens as city commissioners.!!!

Of course this is a crime. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Another law obozo won't enforce.

Tempers Flare When Huntington Park Appoints 2 Undocumented Immigrants To City Commissions CBS Los Angeles

aug 4 2015 - Huntington Park is making history and not everyone is happy about it.

Councilman Jhonny Pineda announced at Monday night’s city council meeting that he’s appointing two undocumented immigrants as commissioners, CBS2/KCAL9’s Kara Finnstrom reports.

“We’re sending the wrong message: you can be illegal and you can come and work for the city,” a woman told Finnstrom.

Pineda stresses that the two appointees would not be paid – federal law prohibits that – and that they will have no power to determine city policy
Whoever "appointed" these illegals should be arrested, followed by the illegals that were "appointed."

If something isn't done about such events, someday it will all come to a head and will not end well.

President Trump won't stand for any of it. He'll get America's immigration abortion under Bath House Barry back under control.

Don't arrest the guy who appointed them... Just at the next meeting have ICE walk up onto the stage, handcuff them, thank whoever it was who appointed them for making it easier to do their job, and then deport them. No illegal would EVER want to hold a public position again...

Mayors of cities and others directly responsible for aiding and abetting criminals, providing them safe haven, can be held accountable for the crimes those criminals perpetrate. Several politicians are now pushing legislation to ensure this happens. Case in point, having made the decision to be a Sanctuary City, officials released the violent repeat criminal illegal offender instead of obeying federal guidelines/laws and handing him over to federal officials. Instead they released the PO$, and he killed *Katie not long ago.

One could easil argue, since the BROKE FEDERAL LAW, they could be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting...if anyone had the desire or testicular fortitude to do so. I personally hope Katie's parents not only sue the city and the police but also file criminal charges against the mayor and chief of police, pushing this issue up the legal system/courts.
Not the Katie ploy again

Why is it whenever anyone bring up facts / cases that hurt your argument you always say, "Not the 'X' PLOY again...?! LOL!
Because they are not facts or they are facts spun to such a degree they no longer resemble reality.
That's why..

Of course this is a crime. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Another law obozo won't enforce.

Tempers Flare When Huntington Park Appoints 2 Undocumented Immigrants To City Commissions CBS Los Angeles

aug 4 2015 - Huntington Park is making history and not everyone is happy about it.

Councilman Jhonny Pineda announced at Monday night’s city council meeting that he’s appointing two undocumented immigrants as commissioners, CBS2/KCAL9’s Kara Finnstrom reports.

“We’re sending the wrong message: you can be illegal and you can come and work for the city,” a woman told Finnstrom.

Pineda stresses that the two appointees would not be paid – federal law prohibits that – and that they will have no power to determine city policy
Whoever "appointed" these illegals should be arrested, followed by the illegals that were "appointed."

If something isn't done about such events, someday it will all come to a head and will not end well.

President Trump won't stand for any of it. He'll get America's immigration abortion under Bath House Barry back under control.
We're doomed. ...doomed, I tell ya!

Don't arrest the guy who appointed them... Just at the next meeting have ICE walk up onto the stage, handcuff them, thank whoever it was who appointed them for making it easier to do their job, and then deport them. No illegal would EVER want to hold a public position again...
Too bad for you it doesn't work that way.
If it did they would have been arrested when the story broke.

Not too bad for ME...doesn't hurt me any...

Yeah, thanks to Obama none of what is supposed to happen happens anymore, either, as Obama has violated the Constitution and law and has refused to enforce existing laws for the benefit of illegals.

Who cares if they 'have a say' or not? They are ILLEGALS and should not even be on the council. They should be handed over to ICE and deported.
i agree with you,but yea good luck with that out here....and it aint just out here,a few days ago someone had a thread with a link about a city back east where they were trying to let illegals vote in local elections.....

ok. how much support did those proposals have?
which ones?....
"a link about a city back east where they were trying to let illegals vote in local elections....."???
More Than A Million New Yorkers May Get The Right To Vote For The First Time ThinkProgress

I read this sometime early this year but I thought legal immigrants can vote. Am I wrong?

i agree with you,but yea good luck with that out here....and it aint just out here,a few days ago someone had a thread with a link about a city back east where they were trying to let illegals vote in local elections.....

which ones?....
"a link about a city back east where they were trying to let illegals vote in local elections....."???
More Than A Million New Yorkers May Get The Right To Vote For The First Time ThinkProgress

I read this sometime early this year but I thought legal immigrants can vote. Am I wrong?

OF COURSE illegal immigrants can vote...and have done so...just not LEGALLY! :)

which ones?....

Yes, you are wrong. Only US citizens can vote (with a few local election exceptions here and there).

Good luck with that. It's not going to happen.

Not too bad for ME...doesn't hurt me any...

Yeah, thanks to Obama none of what is supposed to happen happens anymore, either, as Obama has violated the Constitution and law and has refused to enforce existing laws for the benefit of illegals.
Oh no not the Obama has (place false assumptions here) ploy.

which ones?....

Yes, you are wrong. Only US citizens can vote (with a few local election exceptions here and there).

Thank you for clarifying. Per Harry Dresden post he mentioned illegal can vote in New York.

which ones?....

OF COURSE illegal immigrants can vote...and have done so...just not LEGALLY! :)

Can you post a link where this happened?

According to local news this is supported by mayor Karina Macias of Huntington Park. People in that city should a file petition to drive her out of the office. But 90% Hispanic. I maybe dreaming lol. Positions is a none paying jobs which requires very minimal time per week. There were no takers so they appointed 2 illegals.

Doubling down on violating both Constitution and rule of Law, not to mention expanding on criminal Sanctuary Cities, California is now putting illegals in positions of local government.

ALL Federal Funding of any type should not only immediately be withheld from this city but to California as well, in order to put pressure on the state to reign in such illegal activity by its cities.

Wont happen until 2017

According to local news this is supported by mayor Karina Macias of Huntington Park. People in that city should a file petition to drive her out of the office. But 90% Hispanic. I maybe dreaming lol. Positions is a none paying jobs which requires very minimal time per week. There were no takers so they appointed 2 illegals.
see post #3

which ones?....

Thank you for clarifying. Per Harry Dresden post he mentioned illegal can vote in New York.
i said someone is trying to let them vote in local elections.....not can vote...

Hell, putting illegals as city commissioners! Next you might as well have anyone anywhere in the world, vote in our elections!

i said someone is trying to let them vote in local elections.....not can vote...

My bad.

My bad.
cool0020.gif

Forum List

Back