California appoints two illegal aliens as city commissioners.!!!

Ironically both positions are without pay more free labor .

Now, if this a business, you would want it fined and hang the owners for hiring them.
Not if your business accepted volunteers.

So if illegal aliens work for free, then businesses can use them. Interesting, isn't that called slavery?

They volunteer for the job no one forced them. So it's not slavery. Pay is $75 a month.

OF COURSE illegal immigrants can vote...and have done so...just not LEGALLY! :)

That's it exactly. Obozo has made sure NONE of our immigration laws are enforced. Illegals are voting by the millions and collecting welfare by the millions too.

Exactly???? I asked Easy65 to provide a link to support the BS he or she is talking about. So far none.

Shootspeeders, Do you have a proof or something to prove that illegals are voting by the millions? I'm waiting.
you are going to be waiting a long time......bring lunch and a book....

------------------------------------

Want to stop Sanctuary Cities and cities from committing crimes like this? No better way than to hold states accountable for their cities. forcing STATES - not the federal government - to enforce the law, as they should. 'Your' city, 'Your problem, states. If you want federal funding - ensure your state is complying with federal law. Can't do that? Get a governor who will...then talk to me about getting 'your' federal funding back...
california contributes a lot of revenue and goods to the country.....how does your state compare?....if this state kept its tax dollars and products here they could probably be self sufficient....can your state say that?...

Hmm... how much would California have to spend on national defense and other things?
i dont know but since it is the 8th biggest economy in the world im sure they can do it,how much does Italy spend?...this States economy rivals theirs...

Europe has NATO and US

California has a hard time balancing it's books. Its feats or famine depending on how much the wealthy pay in taxes. It's a state in need of a brain transplant. It's economy may be large, but... being an independent nation would take more than having a large economy that is as volatile as CA's is
lots of the top 20 Countries economies are "volatile" right now....if thats the word you want to use....

These nations all have national banks and financial systems already set up.

Secession movements: becoming a separate city is one thing...a new county another...even becoming a new state would be difficult and doable depending on much .. but a state becoming a separate nation? Nah, not buying it. Not in this day and age.

Shootspeeders, Do you have a proof or something to prove that illegals are voting by the millions? I'm waiting.

The burden of proof is on YOU to show illegals are not voting. Obozo is giving illegals certificates that say they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither. That makes it extremely likely they are also voting and if you say otherwise then it's up to you to prove it. THINK

california contributes a lot of revenue and goods to the country.....how does your state compare?....if this state kept its tax dollars and products here they could probably be self sufficient....can your state say that?...

Hmm... how much would California have to spend on national defense and other things?
i dont know but since it is the 8th biggest economy in the world im sure they can do it,how much does Italy spend?...this States economy rivals theirs...

Europe has NATO and US

California has a hard time balancing it's books. Its feats or famine depending on how much the wealthy pay in taxes. It's a state in need of a brain transplant. It's economy may be large, but... being an independent nation would take more than having a large economy that is as volatile as CA's is
lots of the top 20 Countries economies are "volatile" right now....if thats the word you want to use....

Secession movements: becoming a separate city is one thing...a new county another...even becoming a new state would be difficult and doable depending on much .. but a state becoming a separate nation? Nah, not buying it. Not in this day and age.
dante its all theoretical.....i was just saying....

The burden of proof is on YOU to show illegals are not voting. Obozo is giving illegals certificates that say they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither. That makes it extremely likely they are also voting and if you say otherwise then it's up to you to prove it. THINK
nice dance,was that a "gallop"?.......do you attend deans dance studio?....he does a wonderful two-step,seen it many times....

Europe has NATO and US

dante its all theoretical.....i was just saying....

as a hypothetical, in theory or in practice?

no the burden of proof is always on those making the accusation of wrongdoing

example: Douchebagh A asks Douchebagh B "When did you stop beating your wife?"

The other thing that this points out is that the person who appointed them has no respect for the USA or its laws.
For all intents and purposes the person doing the appointing is just as illegal as the people he appointed.

The other thing that this points out is that the person who appointed them has no respect for the USA or its laws.
For all intents and purposes the person doing the appointing is just as illegal as the people he appointed.
False his or her's action maybe but their citizenship is not.

The problem with Shoots is you do not have a proof of what you are saying. In short I can say you are just a racist bigoted liar. I did not make any claim so I do not need to prove anything. You did and keep going. THINK.

They're undocumented, not "illegal," and entitled to due process, presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

They are here illegally and therefore are illegal CRIMINALS.

But then again, you are just trolling like half the libtards here.

Now, if this a business, you would want it fined and hang the owners for hiring them.

So if illegal aliens work for free, then businesses can use them. Interesting, isn't that called slavery?

They volunteer for the job no one forced them. So it's not slavery. Pay is $75 a month.

According to the law, they need to be deported, not be allowed to volunteer or work. Fuck'em they need to follow the laws that legal immigrants have been held to for decades.

According to the law, they need to be deported, not be allowed to volunteer or work. Fuck'em they need to follow the laws that legal immigrants have been held to for decades.
Tissue?

Tissue?

So you are for ignoring laws. Interesting.

Tissue?

Never said that you assume that falsely.

Tissue?

Never said that you assume that falsely.

So should those here that are here illegally, be deported?

Forum List

Back