California Bullet Train

And they’re a top world economy.

Only because of sheer numbers. There are 40,000,000 people in California.

Explain why a 40 million population makes a country or a state one of the top five world economies

29 Colombia 49,849,818
30 Spain 46,441,049
31 Uganda 45,711,874
32 Argentina 45,101,781
33 Ukraine 43,795,220
34 Algeria 42,679,018

California's is 40.02. Are any of the above with higher populations in the top 20, see:

GDP Rankings Of The World's Largest Economies, 2019 | CEOWORLD magazine

Columbia, Spain, Uganda, Argentina, Ukraine and Algeria aren't in the United States of America, and California wouldn't be the fifth largest economy in the world if it wasn't you fricken nit-wit.

I responded to this question: "Only because of sheer numbers. There are 40,000,000 people in California"

I bet you'd never been very good at test taking.

Thanks so much for telling the readers that Columbia, Spain, Uganda, Argentina, Ukraine and Algeria aren't in the United States.

The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $2.8 trillion gross state product as of 2017. As a sovereign nation (2017), California would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of the United Kingdom but behind Germany.

California now world’s 5th largest economy, surpassing UK

Last edited:
I responded to this question: "Only because of sheer numbers. There are 40,000,000 people in California"

Thanks so much for telling the readers that Columbia, Spain, Uganda, Argentina, Ukraine and Algeria aren't in the United States.

You asked for an explanation and I gave you one, plus the poster you responded to wasn't asking you a question, you fricken retard.

And why should we subsidizing those tons of other things? Where is that in the Constitution? Maybe that's why we're $22 trillion in debt and climbing.
Than we cut them all, and dont just punish those states that are anti orange.

How exactly is not giving you what you want a punishment, or are you like five years old?
He should do the same to the farmers (his base).

Why, because that's what you want?
Because is the right thing.

How is it the right thing?

You asked for an explanation and I gave you one, plus the poster you responded to wasn't asking you a question, you fricken retard.

You sure like to attack the intelligence of others. Why is that? I suspect when you were young you were constantly called stupid or dumb. Sad, I pity you if that is the case.

Clearly you are too biased to comprehend the written word. Sad. Did you really believe anyone reading your post didn't know the six nations weren't part of the US?

You sure like to attack the intelligence of others. Why is that? I suspect when you were young you were constantly called stupid or dumb. Sad, I pity you if that is the case.

It's funny your ignorance allows you to believe your foolish attempts at rebuttal are worth the effort, and I don't pity your stupid ass at all.

Clearly you are too biased to comprehend the written word. Sad. Did you really believe anyone reading your post didn't know the six nations weren't part of the US?

If you had the slightest lick of sense it would be painfully obvious you just need to suck it up and move on, albeit I am betting you lack the wherewithal to understand that even if it is spelled out for you.

And they’re a top world economy.

Only because of sheer numbers. There are 40,000,000 people in California.

Explain why a 40 million population makes a country or a state one of the top five world economies

29 Colombia 49,849,818
30 Spain 46,441,049
31 Uganda 45,711,874
32 Argentina 45,101,781
33 Ukraine 43,795,220
34 Algeria 42,679,018

California's is 40.02. Are any of the above with higher populations in the top 20, see:

GDP Rankings Of The World's Largest Economies, 2019 | CEOWORLD magazine
Having a superior culture and the backing of the United States is the difference.

Were there mistakes made? of course....and trump is not a saint. The orange family did cost the taxpayers over 100 mil alone, I don't see you complaining about that.

Obama, Bush, Clinton all traveled and used public cost, I have never complained about it. Wasting $46 billion, should be a bigger concern for Californians that just let their state steal taxpayers blind. Of course Californians haven’t been known to be to bright. You just proved it.
really?....lots of advancements in science,technology and medicine has come out of that not to bright state...

That is my point, they have always survived and the project should continue. The whole idea that not getting less than 1% of the project money is going to end the project is ridiculous. They were granted the money nine years ago and the state of California has failed to meet the conditions of receiving their grant money. The state of California needs to be on the hot seat not a President that did nothing that should impact the project.

Something is very wrong and Issa wants to blame the President and not the state of California, he doesn't seem very bright to me.
We all know the orange has a beef against blue states, he showed that he is the president of the red states only.

California keeps filing frivolous lawsuits against the federal government, they hate the United States.
We are the United states ;)... biggest economy, richest state, most innovative, Hollywood, agriculture you name it we are the best at. We will love taking WA and OR with us...it will get better for us instead of being dragged by regressive useless states.

Obama, Bush, Clinton all traveled and used public cost, I have never complained about it. Wasting $46 billion, should be a bigger concern for Californians that just let their state steal taxpayers blind. Of course Californians haven’t been known to be to bright. You just proved it.
really?....lots of advancements in science,technology and medicine has come out of that not to bright state...

That is my point, they have always survived and the project should continue. The whole idea that not getting less than 1% of the project money is going to end the project is ridiculous. They were granted the money nine years ago and the state of California has failed to meet the conditions of receiving their grant money. The state of California needs to be on the hot seat not a President that did nothing that should impact the project.

Something is very wrong and Issa wants to blame the President and not the state of California, he doesn't seem very bright to me.
We all know the orange has a beef against blue states, he showed that he is the president of the red states only.

California keeps filing frivolous lawsuits against the federal government, they hate the United States.
We are the United states ;)... biggest economy, richest state, most innovative, Hollywood, agriculture you name it we are the best at. We will love taking WA and OR with us...it will get better for us instead of being dragged by regressive useless states.

Right, we are the United States, we are worthless without ALL 50 states.

How's that unfunded liability working out for California?

IF California is so great, why are so many people and corporations leaving?

Fiscal%20Stability%202018-09-20-L.jpg

Not California sorry.

Fake news hahaha...dude I live here, freeways packed, housing inventory super low, high demand on everything.
Keep on dreaming.

Not California sorry.

Well, California is crying because the federal government won’t give them money to fund a train. California is running at a deficit. To leave the union would take billions, which California doesn’t have.

If California tried to leave they’d get bitch slapped and the majority of Californians by a 2-1 margin are against such a move.

Dream on silly boy.

If you had the slightest lick of sense it would be painfully obvious you just need to suck it up and move on, albeit I am betting you lack the wherewithal to understand that even if it is spelled out for you.

Punt ^^^, aka, cut and ran.

Fake news hahaha...dude I live here, freeways packed, housing inventory super low, high demand on everything.
Keep on dreaming.

Fiscal ranking has nothing to do with freeways packed or housing inventory.

My question is why are some right wingers so obsessed with California. Are their lives that empty that they make mini careers posting about a state they clearly hate?

Not California sorry.

Well, California is crying because the federal government won’t give them money to fund a train. California is running at a deficit. To leave the union would take billions, which California doesn’t have.

If California tried to leave they’d get bitch slapped and the majority of Californians by a 2-1 margin are against such a move.

Dream on silly boy.
The US as a whole is in debt as most Americans are. I knew this before I moved here 20 years ago...and that's the first thing I was told by my parents " if you cant afford it dont buy it"
I see why califoenia has a beef with trump the **** made it personal...while he signs blank checks for different entities he is punishing blue states for standing up to his foolishness.

Keep on dreaming.

Fiscal ranking has nothing to do with freeways packed or housing inventory.
Since you good at this tells how did trump fiscality turn out to be ? Better than those who run California? Dont be shy, tell us about it.

Not California sorry.

Dream on silly boy.
The US as a whole is in debt as most Americans are. I knew this before I moved here 20 years ago...and that's the first thing I was told by my parents " if you cant afford it dont buy it"
I see why califoenia has a beef with trump the **** made it personal...while he signs blank checks for different entities he is punishing blue states for standing up to his foolishness.

Yep, we spend foolishly, and we learned nothing in 2008 as a nation. I see California’s issues with Trump, they are liberal and he is conservative. From 2009 to 2017 the red states had beefs and sued the Obama administration, this is not anything new.

Forum List

Back