Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I seem to believe you didn’t know much about red states and coal. Hanging with fellow Humpers won’t help you understand shit.
I know that most people don't work in coal mines, I don't care if they live in red or blue states.

The south, where the highest crime rates are ? Hardly. You keep bringing up Trump the criminal. You worship the orange jump suit he’s going to wear. Lock him up ! Hilarious.
You will never see TRUMP! in a prison jump suit, no matter how many posters you put up on your ceiling.

Not really. Most of the higher crime ridden states are RED.
That's okay, you stay where you feel safe, it would be better for everyone. Wouldn't want you to be fearful all the time now. We know and understand that the vast majority of crime in our area happens in a very few city blocks, while where we live is quite safe, except for the occasional bear, of course.

All facts. Repugnant run states lead the nation in criminal activity.
The true believer speaks. How far is the fence from your house?

And what is this I keep reading about the impending failure of the California power grid? Something about not charging your car at certain times of day? Better build some more coal fired power plants and for that you're going to need some more mine workers. Better get on that. Oh, that's right, what you want doesn't mean anything to them. Enjoy the dark.

The true believer speaks. How far is the fence from your house?

And what is this I keep reading about the impending failure of the California power grid? Something about not charging your car at certain times of day? Better build some more coal fired power plants and for that you're going to need some more mine workers. Better get on that. Oh, that's right, what you want doesn't mean anything to them. Enjoy the dark.
Nothing worse then the people left without power in Texas last year due to the government incompetence. We can play this game of most incompetent between red and blue states…..but you’ll lose, just like all the losers who try to manage the horrible, crime ridden red states.

That's okay, you stay where you feel safe, it would be better for everyone. Wouldn't want you to be fearful all the time now. We know and understand that the vast majority of crime in our area happens in a very few city blocks, while where we live is quite safe, except for the occasional bear, of course.
Sure it is. That’s why your red states Rank poorly in safety.

Nothing worse then the people left without power in Texas last year due to the government incompetence. We can play this game of most incompetent between red and blue states…..but you’ll lose, just like all the losers who try to manage the horrible, crime ridden red states.
Hey, you're the one intent on complaining about states where you don't live. Enjoy the dark this winter and not being allowed to charge up your car.

Sure it is. That’s why your red states Rank poorly in safety.
Take out a few city blocks and the states become very safe. Of course, you live in Boyle Heights where it's always safe at night, right?

No, I seem to believe you didn’t know much about red states and coal. Hanging with fellow Humpers won’t help you understand shit.
Coal is cheap power. With srubbers and Precipitators its better than most power in the world on emmissions. Cheap. We have a bunch of it. Go ahead and enjoy your high priced green energy and blavkouts

Texas near Austin went green . Under capacity unreliable green energy. Green fail browned out the grid causing damage.

Throw the green idiots out and restore fossil power

Texas near Austin went green . Under capacity unreliable green energy. Green fail browned out the grid causing damage.

Throw the green idiots out and restore fossil power
Really. You just make up shit and not expect to be held accountable ? Frozen utility PLANTS.

Coal is cheap power. With srubbers and Precipitators its better than most power in the world on emmissions. Cheap. We have a bunch of it. Go ahead and enjoy your high priced green energy and blavkouts
Cheap ? BS. How ridiculous is that ! They going to give you the coal for free ? Ha ha
Coal plants cost 30% more to build. Once built non math person, you still have to mine the coal. Most Renewables energy source s are literally FREE after the plant is built !
You must luv black lung.

Last edited:
Hey, you're the one intent on complaining about states where you don't live. Enjoy the dark this winter and not being allowed to charge up your car.
Dark winter ? Charge your car ? When did the tides and rivers stop flowing ? What a fool.

Take out a few city blocks and the states become very safe. Of course, you live in Boyle Heights where it's always safe at night, right?
Eliminate a few red states, and you could balance the budget and reduce crime. Had to reach for that one.

Cheap ? BS. How ridiculous is that ! They going to give you the coal for free ? Ha ha
Coal plants cost 30% more to build. Once built non math person, you still have to mine the coal. Most Renewables energy source s are literally FREE after the plant is built !
You must luv black lung.
Only because the EPA pushing coal capture from you green freaks. Got news for you 2 were tried near here. One failed at great loss. Orher went billions over and switched to gas.

Your fantasies dont work

You cant keep the grid up already and want to add massive power needs. You are idiots. Enjoy the dark
Sure, says The fool who thinks fossil fuels generators are more reliable then the sun, wind, thermal and hydro power. Ridiculous simpleton ideas. While you doodle bugs are debating, the world has already committed itself to sane green energy. You fools still try to use rotary dial phones ?
Do you still heat with, wood or coal ?

You ever heard of heat pumps ? I’m surprised if you have.

Sure, says The fool who thinks fossil fuels generators are more reliable then the sun, wind, thermal and hydro power. Ridiculous simpleton ideas. While you doodle bugs are debating, the world has already committed themselves to sane green energy. You fools still try to use rotary dial phones ?
I dont think they are. I know they are.

Hmm.
Since 2010, most cites who filed for bankruptcies, are red state cites.
Bwahahaha!! Look at your propaganda. We’re talking about cities. Red states have massive blue cities. Blue states have red cities. It’s just a fact, lying clown.

Tennessee is a red state but shit-hole Memphis is a deep-blue city (which is why it is such a shit-hole :laugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back