Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fool you are. Criminals travel unabated and traffic in drugs and firearms in and out of big cities because only the state can enforce inter city violations. You fool, you talk like only a municipality can keep drugs and guns out of their city.....only the state does that. Cities have no authority out of their justiction. . Poor support and funding by states is the typical reason why crime rates in red states are so high.
Crime rates are high in a few city blocks while most places are very safe indeed. You don't live in South Central, do you?

Nope, they left California for Texas so they could pay lower wages…….Texas is the third world state and second worse to live in. They aren’t moving for quality of life. It’s cheap labor.
I keep telling you that those foil helmets you buy off the back page of your comic do not give you mind reading powers, but here we are...

I keep telling you that those foil helmets you buy off the back page of your comic do not give you mind reading powers, but here we are...
Spoken like a Humper with no idea what he’s talking about.

Crime rates are high in a few city blocks while most places are very safe indeed. You don't live in South Central, do you?
I don’t live in an effin red state with idiot non science thinking BS artist.

California has zero effect on the rest of the states. So who cares what happens there. Thankfully what happens in California, Washington, Oregon, Mississippi, Alabama, soth Carina, north carolina doesn't affect me. I wouldn't live in any of those states.
California has a huge affect on the rest of the states. It’s 15% of the entire US Economy for just one thing.
“More than 40 percent of the total containerized cargo entering the U.S. arrives through California ports. And nearly 30 percent of the nation’s exports flow through their ports.
It’s also home to “Silicon Valley” and some of the worlds larger companies including Apple, Google, NetFlix, Twitter, Uber, and Facebook. So it’s home to a whole lotta technical innovation and invention.”

Last edited:
Murder rates were an average of 40% higher in 2020 in the 25 states that Trump carried in the last election, compared to states carried by Biden
Bwahahaha!! You keep saying “states” because every crime-riddled city is a deep-blue Dumbocrat city and you know it. Which illustrates two things:

1. You’re a disingenuous political hack

2. You know you support a failed ideology but you refuse to change

Municipal police have NO AUTHORITY to control firearms,
Bwahahaha!! So you’re saying New York City PD didn’t implement “stop and frisk” and doesn’t make arrests for someone carrying a firearm?

:lmao: :laugh:
:lmao:
:laugh:

C1DD4921-BC0A-47F9-8C4D-148C66BD05CC.gif

Seriously folks, I can never tell if a leftist is that ignorant (because they are) or if they are just lying (because they do) 👇
Municipal police have NO AUTHORITY to control firearms
I’m literally fucking howling right now (and so is everyone I sent this to)

E25AB769-2999-4FAC-BC61-EAC0CB95DBE9.gif

Municipal police have NO AUTHORITY to control firearms, drug trade and stolen goods and capital state crimes with persons that go in and out of the cities unabated. It’s all state enforcement.
Really?!? Perhaps you’d like to share with the class what “state law enforcement” (your word) agency exists to enforce said laws?

That is some next-level funny fuck’n shit right there :lmao:

Really?!? Perhaps you’d like to share with the class what “state law enforcement” (your word) agency exists to enforce said laws?

That is some next-level funny fuck’n shit right there :lmao:
Dufus, do you DON‘T know the difference between federal, state and local offenses and crimes committed in violation of each ? Are you living under a fucking rock ?

You're hilarious ! You don’t even belong in the discussion you’re so ignorant.

I‘ll give you one example idiot. Then you’re on your own.
Petty theft is not a state crime in most states. So if someone steals a six pack it’s up to local authorities to catch and prosecute, often with help of the country courts. .

Grand theft auto MAY BE a state offense dumbo. Then it’s up to the state to prosecute and provide the locals with resources it needs especially if the auto is known moved to a diff city, county or state…..which could then be a federal crime as well

Dumbos think locals have the resources to catch, prosecute and detain auto theft, grand larceny, mail fraud and murder ?

You are ignorant. Every state has their own classification of crimes and which ones they assume responsibility for.

Last edited:
Bwahahaha!! You keep saying “states” because every crime-riddled city is a deep-blue Dumbocrat city and you know it. Which illustrates two things:

1. You’re a disingenuous political hack

2. You know you support a failed ideology but you refuse to change

dont blame me, i'm just the messenger.

Dufus, do you know the difference between state and local crimes ? Are you living under a rock ?
Snowflake…it was a simple question.
What “state law enforcement” (your word) agency exists to enforce said laws?

Why can’t you answer it?

dont blame me, i'm just the messenger.
You didn’t finish the sentence. “I’m just the messenger….of propaganda.

You’re literally not influencing anyone. Everyone knows that the most dangerous places in the United States (Memphis, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Chicago, etc.) are all deep-blue failed Dumbocrat cities.

Bwahahaha!! There is no such thing as a “state crime” :lmao:

Every crime occurs within a city or county. Every crime.
Sure foolish. The local police call the state law enforcement agency for help with state services available for crimes that are state offenses. If they are caught, they are arraigned in a state or county court dumbo, as most municipalities DONT HAVE THIER OWN COURTS AND PRISON FACILITIES .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back