Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say it again, In America you are free to move any where you want. Don't like Calif don't move there. Live where ever makes you happy. Just stop the Hate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: every time a leftist is defeated with facts, they scream false accusations of "hate".
  1. It's not "hate" to speak the truth
  2. The failed left-wing ideology that embraces fascism and unconstitutional directives is used by Dumbocrats at the federal level to destroy my country
Sorry, I'll never stop fighting against the totalitarian fascist ideology of the Dumbocrats. Never. I'll point out it's profound failures every single second of every single day, without exception. I'll never tire, and I'll never stop. #DealWithIt

Well something is wrong, go back some years it look for pictures of the homeless, was in KC MO a few months ago & was amazed at the amount of homeless people. The bigger the city, the more homeless there are. So go rural? then watch housing cost go's up & then the displacement starts. we need to be asking What is the cause of so many homeless people.

Have to say it again, In America you are free to move any where you want. Don't like Calif don't move there. Live where ever makes you happy. Just stop the Hate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: every time a leftist is defeated with facts, they scream false accusations of "hate".
  1. It's not "hate" to speak the truth
  2. The failed left-wing ideology that embraces fascism and unconstitutional directives is used by Dumbocrats at the federal level to destroy my country
Sorry, I'll never stop fighting against the totalitarian fascist ideology of the Dumbocrats. Never. I'll point out it's profound failures every single second of every single day, without exception. I'll never tire, and I'll never stop. #DealWithIt
It sure is dumb on your part though to keep on expressing ignorance.

It is an overly used conservative ideal that makes people leave, materialism is what makes me a better person. We have had people leaving California for years we just had so many comming in for work it offest the numbers.
I know you’re a heavy drinker, but that is more incoherent and fucked up than usual. Are you sauced more than normal right now or did you suffer a stroke?

Is there someone we can call for you?

It is an overly used conservative ideal that makes people leave,
Exactly. Conservative ideals/ideas make life better for everyone. And that causes people to leave the failed left-wing ideology
materialism is what makes me a better person.
What a weird fuck’n thing to say. But no son, it doesn’t make you a “better person”. At all.
We have had people leaving California for years
Yep, because it’s a cesspool of left-wing misery
we just had so many comming in for work it offest the numbers.
Then why has your tax revenue plummeted $8 billion? Nobody has come in to “work”. You’ve just had illegals come in to mooch.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Would the same state be an embarrassment if republicans controlled it? Of course not. Just another swipe at the dems. Your pathetic.

It is an overly used conservative ideal that makes people leave, materialism is what makes me a better person. We have had people leaving California for years we just had so many comming in for work it offest the numbers.
I know you’re a heavy drinker, but that is more incoherent and fucked up than usual. Are you sauced more than normal right now or did you suffer a stroke?

Is there someone we can call for you?
It is nice to know I make you fearful; so much so you accuse me of being what you are.
I do not use alcoholic beverages.

California is just an embarrassing third-world Banana Republic…

California is just an embarrassing third-world Banana Republic. Remember folks, this is Joe Biden’s America:

I see you do not understand english. The sentence, It is an overly used conservative ideal that makes people leave, materialism is what makes me a better person., puts you at odds with your basic beliefs.
See what I mean? Damn you are one illiterate S.o.B. Please allow me to illustrate how someone with an IQ above 12 would type your post:
The sentence, “It is an overly used conservative ideal that makes people leave - materialism is what makes me a better person”, puts you at odds with your basic beliefs.
Don’t blame me for “not understanding English” when your dumb ass fails to create even the most basic sentence properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back