California Governor Jerry Brown asks President Trump for help

California Governor Jerry Brown asks President Trump for help

I think Brown should ask the president..........of Mexico. They sort of owe him for being so cordial and all.
Nah Trump's begging them like a little bitch to pay for a border wall right now. California will get their declaration. Trump probably doesn't know about it anyways.

The only crisis in California is the one caused by illegal immigration.
Seems rather odd California wants all these new immigrants but has water, and farming policies that work against their interest.
You take all the immigrants out of California, and you get to pay double or more for you fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The water policies of California are in line with what is wise. Over half the state is a desert.

More inane garbage from a right wing hate site. There's been a natural disaster in California, times like that require help no matter what your political differences are. Fucking goddamn conservatives. I hate them with every fiber of my being. Absolute scum.

Awwww....does lil baby need a bottle and a diaper change????? "There, there....there, there (pats your little sloped skull)

Jesuit Jerry Brown seems to be fine with the Calexit movement but at the first sign of trouble? And instead of using the resources and squirreled away money and hard assets of the STATE OF CALIFORNIA.INC? He wants to suck off the federal teat? Irony, thy name is Jerry Brown.

BTW, I find your kind every bit as disgusting as you find those like me....so we are even but the best part of the equation is that I don't want to be liked by you and your ilk. The very thought repulses me. This is a chasm that is as deep as it is wide and there is no bridge for that gap. Your biggest problem is that you commie fucks don't have the numbers, the guns or the ammo......deal with it.

(snicker)

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

You might see that; since Trump doesn't know proper grammar either.

Yup he is just a blue collar guy.

Not a Jew boy snob like you.
That fat ass orange clown is no blue collar. The son of a bitch has never done a hard day's work in his life.

And President Obama never asked whether a state voted for him or not, whether it was liberal or conservative, when there was a natural disaster. That you 'Conservatives' think that is a good thing to do simply reflects the deplorable state of your ethics and morality.

197cnv.jpg

Seems rather odd California wants all these new immigrants but has water, and farming policies that work against their interest.
You take all the immigrants out of California, and you get to pay double or more for you fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The water policies of California are in line with what is wise. Over half the state is a desert.

Americans would get a living wage doing that work wouldn't they?

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

That fat ass orange clown is no blue collar. The son of a bitch has never done a hard day's work in his life.

And President Obama never asked whether a state voted for him or not, whether it was liberal or conservative, when there was a natural disaster. That you 'Conservatives' think that is a good thing to do simply reflects the deplorable state of your ethics and morality.

197cnv.jpg
Actually he signed the major disaster order. Poor effort, ISIS member.

197cnv.jpg
My, but you are a lying bitch. President Obama gave no money to Iran. He just freed up money that Iran had here.

197cnv.jpg
My, but you are a lying bitch. President Obama gave no money to Iran. He just freed up money that Iran had here.

In unmarked currency, yea mmmk

So you trying to tell us that the U. S. Had that money in a bank account since the 1970s right and decided to fly it over there in a huge cargo plane..

How come they couldn't have just wired it? Why burn C02?

+snicker+

So sad, thousands of Americans have to flee there homes because of a failing dam, in one of the most political conservative areas of northern Calif. sure they will be pleased to hear that all the support for them seems to be coming from people who lean left. who would have thought that we would lose our moral values over who sits in the big chair,

197cnv.jpg
Exactly

The tone is a bit shortsighted. We to get need defense assets out of the affected area if California takes the money and runs.

We need to build a wall to collect tariffs on the new country.

If California goes independent we lose the Ds and one eighth of the national debt.

This is an outcome greatly to be desired so let's be sweet and grease the skids.

So sad, thousands of Americans have to flee there homes because of a failing dam, in one of the most political conservative areas of northern Calif. sure they will be pleased to hear that all the support for them seems to be coming from people who lean left. who would have thought that we would lose our moral values over who sits in the big chair,
And to cover up their failures they'll blame it on global warming.

Thinking Error:Hopover

nope s0n........how about fuck them. California spend billions each year for energy they don't need.

Californians are paying billions for power they don't need

The problem with you and all the knucklehead progressives is, "costs" never matter to you assholes.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Let progressives get on a plane, fly out there and do some sandbagging.:boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back