California Governor Jerry Brown asks President Trump for help

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.
The whole state shouldn't suffer because of the criminal Democrats that run some of their cities.They want to withhold their taxes.

Send them cleanup help, but sending them money is out of the question because they'll just spend it on illegals.

I dare Trump to deny a declaration of a major disaster to a state that's suffering a major disaster. I fucking dare him. Let's see if he has the balls.

If I was trump I would say "of course you have a major natural disaster, you have way to many illegal Mexicans"

President Trump should tell Jerry the creep: "For every sandbag I send you you deport one illegal with a record of committing felonies."
Yes...the so-called president should publically say that.

Not good. Obviously it should have been taken care of, but the chances of nailing anyone to the wall for it is slim a decade later.

First things first, fix the immediate problem, get some wet dry cement on that shit or something. I'd suggest seeing if they can divert to somewhere uninhabited up river (does that exist down there?) That's what we try to do up here when it gets bad, not breaking dams, but excessive snow melt. Like my husband and I have to cut in a channel along the road during break up or the attached garage floods heh Once they get the input under control they shouldn't have as much of a disaster... ~shrug~

The only crisis in California is the one caused by illegal immigration.
Seems rather odd California wants all these new immigrants but has water, and farming policies that work against their interest.
You take all the immigrants out of California, and you get to pay double or more for you fruits, vegetables, and nuts. The water policies of California are in line with what is wise. Over half the state is a desert.
Another one of your bullshit LIES!
There isn't a single illegal working in the commercial agriculture industry in Cal.
NOT ONE!
The commercial growing ONLY employs farm laborers from south of the border who have LEGAL workers visas.
These laborers are government protected and rigid health and safety standards/working/housing conditions are strictly enforced.
If you believe any undocumented illegal latino could show up at a commercial grower's doorstep and get a job you're a bigger fool than everyone here already takes you for.
Any undocumented illegal who would attempt to take a job from any legally documented farm worker would take their life in their hands.

nope s0n........how about fuck them. California spend billions each year for energy they don't need.

Californians are paying billions for power they don't need

The problem with you and all the knucklehead progressives is, "costs" never matter to you assholes.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Let progressives get on a plane, fly out there and do some sandbagging.:boobies::boobies:
Where's George Clooney and Whoopi and Joy?
All of them look like a few days work wouldn't hurt.
Have you seen George lately? He must be adding a 150 pounds to play the part of Michael Moore in a movie.

RAMclr-110510fnl-californin.jpg

you asshats don't even know that the request was due to storm damage & not the dam.

You people are sofa king stupid that it makes me sick.

I think president Trump should help Californians. I mean there was a natural disaster and they need our federal government to help them.
It's just the right thing to do :)
Politics doesn't matter when people are in danger
nodding.gif

I think president Trump should help Californians. I mean there was a natural disaster and they need our federal government to help them.
nodding.gif
California already was a disaster before it started raining..

California Governor Jerry Brown Asks President Trump for Help

Leave it to a hypocritical two faced liberal who has no bones about stooping so low

It's Trump's job. Just like it was Obama's, even if the state governor hated Obama.
It's one thing to hate......quite another to do what California is doing.

What's the punishment for Sedition?

What is he doing that's "sedition"?
It's not just Jerry Brown. It's mayors and Congress critters from the state calling into question his legitimacy. The mayor of Berkeley encouraging rioters to stifle conservative speech. Refusing to obey immigration laws. Threatening to withhold federal taxes. Every day it gets worse.

Sedition

A revolt or an incitement to revolt against established authority, usually in the form of Treason or Defamation against government.

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the United States under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy, and 18 U.S.C.A. § 2385 (2000), which outlaws advocating the overthrow of the federal government by force. Generally, a person may be punished for sedition only when he or she makes statements that create a Clear and Present Danger to rights that the government may lawfully protect (schenck v. united states, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 [1919]).

The crime of seditious conspiracy is committed when two or more persons in any state or U.S. territory conspire to levy war against the U.S. government. A person commits the crime of advocating the violent overthrow of the federal government when she willfully advocates or teaches the overthrow of the government by force, publishes material that advocates the overthrow of the government by force, or organizes persons to overthrow the government by force. A person found guilty of seditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.

sedition

Leave it to a hypocritical two faced liberal who has no bones about stooping so low

It's Trump's job. Just like it was Obama's, even if the state governor hated Obama.

It's not just Jerry Brown. It's mayors and Congress critters from the state calling into question his legitimacy. The mayor of Berkeley encouraging rioters to stifle conservative speech. Refusing to obey immigration laws. Threatening to withhold federal taxes. Every day it gets worse.

Sedition

A revolt or an incitement to revolt against established authority, usually in the form of Treason or Defamation against government.

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the United States under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy, and 18 U.S.C.A. § 2385 (2000), which outlaws advocating the overthrow of the federal government by force. Generally, a person may be punished for sedition only when he or she makes statements that create a Clear and Present Danger to rights that the government may lawfully protect (schenck v. united states, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 [1919]).

The crime of seditious conspiracy is committed when two or more persons in any state or U.S. territory conspire to levy war against the U.S. government. A person commits the crime of advocating the violent overthrow of the federal government when she willfully advocates or teaches the overthrow of the government by force, publishes material that advocates the overthrow of the government by force, or organizes persons to overthrow the government by force. A person found guilty of seditious conspiracy or advocating the overthrow of the government may be fined and sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. States also maintain laws that punish similar advocacy and conspiracy against the state government.

sedition

Questioning legitimacy...isn't that what a bunch of elected Republican officials did when they questioned Obama's birth certificate? Is that sedition?

How about these governors?
5 Republican Governors Say They May Simply Refuse to Obey Obama’s Global Warming Rules
Allen West Tells Military to Disobey Barack Obama’s Unlawful Executive Order
These 7 GOP Governors Are Refusing to Crack Down on Prison Rape

Sedition?

Sedition

sedition

Questioning legitimacy...isn't that what a bunch of elected Republican officials did when they questioned Obama's birth certificate? Is that sedition?

5 Republican Governors Say They May Simply Refuse to Obey Obama’s Global Warming Rules

Sedition?
Hillary started that.

Nobody in the GOP started calling for investigations into a Obama legitimacy in winning the election. Nobody tried to call Electors trying to badger them into changing their votes. Nobody tried calling all of Obama's nominees white supremacists on the floor of the Senate. Nobody threatened to assassinate him or impeach him before he took office. Nobody said that they were determined to impeach him without any evidence. Nobody claimed he needed to be impeached for being insane. None of this was going on in the Capital, but it is going on now.

Sedition

sedition

Sedition?
Hillary started that.

Nobody in the GOP started calling for investigations into a Obama legitimacy in winning the election. Nobody tried to call Electors trying to badger them into changing their votes. Nobody tried calling all of Obama's nominees white supremacists on the floor of the Senate. Nobody threatened to assassinate him or impeach him before he took office. Nobody said that they were determined to impeach him without any evidence. Nobody claimed he needed to be impeached for being insane. None of this was going on in the Capital, but it is going on now.

See...you're making excuses, moving goal posts when the Republicans did the same things.

You guys were continuously calling for Obama's impeachment. He got plenty of assasination threats. His nominees were considered black supremicists and Ayer's clones. It wasn't any different. Just the shoes on the other foot now. Either it's sedition in both or neither because the actions are essentially the same.

nodding.gif
California already was a disaster before it started raining..
Really? The 7th biggest economy in the world is a disaster? LOL, there are a whole bunch of states that would like to have the industry that California has.

Hope he does, but we know what the whiney little bitch will do . Can't do that we must cater to the little bitches who can't handle it. Why they are so big and strong they should take care of it themselves. After all they want no parts of the US. Serves the bastards right.
He won't. Because the government has an agreement with the states to give federal aid when natural disasters occur. "Major disaster" status has been granted to multiple states already this year. I fucking dare Trump to deny it. It would be unprecedented ammunition for his opponents. Will he puss out? Or screw the people he swore an oath to protect? Let's find out.

I would mail the governor a life vest

Forum List

Back